Our driver will pick you up from your location in Zakopane Private transfer from Zakopane to Krakow takes around 2 hours Door-to door service, your private driver will drop you off in your location in Krakow. You can stop for lunch and coffee break during your trip
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will meet you in your hotel in Zakopane and transfer you to your hotel in Krakow or to Krakow Airport
- Zakopane, Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kraków, Poland Your hotel in Krakow or Krakow Airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73755P26
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow?
- Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow price starts from $108.84. Discover and book Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow?
- Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow is hosted by Krakow Tour Guide Christopher. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Krakow Tour Guide Christopher on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73755P26
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Krakow Tour Guide Christopher
Joined in July 2011
#35 of 465 Tours & Activities in Krakow
- MelissaL411100Informative walk around old town and Jewish quarterVery informative guide who tailored the information to our interests. Good tour around both old town and the Jewish quarter
- leahmQ3212GF00Wonderful Guide!We arranged for Chris to take us on several private tours including Old Town Krakow and the Jewish Quarter including Schindler's factory. He also drove us to the Salt Mine and Auschwitz. He was a great communicator prior to the trip. He gave us restaurant recommendations for Krakow, recommendations for guides in other cities while in Poland, and arranged our tickets to various locations prior to our trip. Once meeting him in Krakow, he was so kind and so knowledgable. He brought the history of Krakow to life. We had initially arranged for him to take us to Zakopane on our last day. However he was unfortunately ill that day and could not take us, but he made sure that he arranged a very suitable substitute at the very last minute which we were very appreciative of. Overall he was a fabulous guide! I am hoping my parents will visit Poland soon and will be sure to have them contact him for their trip.
- E3827JJstanm00Walking Tour of KrakowChris did a fabulous job! He is very knowledgeable, personable, and professional. Since it ended up just being be it could have been a bit awkward but I felt like we were old friends by the end of the tour! I give Chris the highest marks possible. If you book with him I am sure you will be pleased.
- sharront11200Krakow private walking tourKrzysztof was an excellent and very helpful guide - so knowledgeable. The tour exceeded our expectations.
- jeanjacqueso3500Excellent serviceExcellent service Though Christopher was busy he sent me a high class driver with comfortable car and very reasonable price
- thezmanva00An uplifting day at Jasna Gora!Chris Blaszczyk, our guide, drove us from Krakow to Czestochowa in a very comfortable car, and shared information about the sites we were passing along the way. Chris is an excellent guide, knowledgeable about both Jasna Gora and Polish history. He arranged an outstanding monastery tour with Joanna, who was spiritual and inspirational as she described the wonders of the Black Madonna. When we return to Krakow we will arrange other tours with Chris! @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bernadette W00Amazing side trip from Krakow for Nature loversZakopane was absolutely stunning. We have had no regrets taking a 3 hour drive up from Krakow with Chris. He expertly navigated the roads driving us safely while we rested and the view of the Tatra Mountains were simply spectacular. Our only regret was having to leave! We managed to find a scenic spot where we picnicked together instead of hiking to Morskie Oko lake because traffic conditions made that challenging on a public holiday. Zakopane was extremely beautiful, the air was fresh and crisp. We also had the chance to try traditional sheep’s cheese which is better than a lot of other cheeses I’ve tasted, and still made in the traditional way. Highly recommend planning visits with Chris who made the trip so memorable if you are in Krakow!
- Bernadette W00Iconic sights in the heart of KrakowWe had pre-planned several visits to Black Madonna, Auschwitz and Zakapane with Chris before our trip. However after meeting him we were so pleasantly enjoying his company and knowledge about Poland that we spontaneously added on a visit to Wawel Castle and Jewish Old Town in the morning of our final day in Krakow. We have had no regrets as it turns out that Chris used to be an official guide of Wawel Castle which is not to be missed. There was so much that we could not have known touring the castle alone or with a guidebook. His tour also gave us so much more insight into lives of Jews in Poland from the tour of the Jewish quarter. If history, architecture and culture is of interest - this would be a wonderful and accessible tour in the heart of Krakow
- Bernadette W00Sobering but essential visit when in PolandVisiting Auschwitz Birkenau when visiting Poland is not for the faint-hearted. Yet it is for everyone because atrocities do happen in this world and what took place at Auschwitz must not be forgotten. We knew it would be hard to bear witness to the horrors of the concentration camp but knew that we had to go to honour the memories of those who had suffered. Chris was instrumental in assisting us with getting tickets at the right time that would suit us travelling there from Krakow. He navigated the roads safely and was ready to take us back in a rather solemn state. We were thankful to have him there as we would a friend. His knowledge and willingness to share and converse with us was unexpected but highly valued. I would not hesitate recommending friends to make a trip to Poland to gain perspectives that this tour has to offer, and better to do it with the help of Chris.
- Bernadette W00Chris’ tour made my pilgrimage dreams come true!I had such a desire to spend one day out of the short 4 days in Krakow visiting the Black Madonna of Jasna Gora that i had heard so much about as a Catholic. However due to it being a distance away from Krakow, I wondered how I would get there. Thankfully I chanced across Chris’ tour on TripAdvisor and immediately contacted him. Chris was really responsive on email and I was able to plan several more excursions with him with his valuable inputs on travelling time required for each one. In person, Chris was warm and down to earth, really considerate and a great person to be around. His expertise with the roads, navigating traffic and putting safety first in getting us to our destinations was something we valued. We have learnt so much about Poland from him and joked that we really used our time with him well because we asked him all our burning questions about life in Poland which he was kind enough to answer, making for really cool conversation. For us the tour to Black Madonna was much more than we had bargained for. Chris’ familiarity with it also meant that we were shown around on a private tour that took place after a very special mass. Learning about Jasna Gora and the role the Black Madonna played in the history of Poland made it me really glad that with Chris’ help us a guide, my dreams to visit not only came true but they far exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend this tour or simply reach out to Chris to discuss an itinerary if visiting Poland!
- Ksikors200Very informativeVery informative tour with lots of history. The Jewish district is mostly run down due to what happened during WW2 but it's still interesting to see. The old town is beautiful and lots of great places to take pictures. Krystof will customize to what your want to see 😊
- Chris D00Great tour by a wonderful guide KristophOur guide Kristoph provided a very informative and relaxed tour of Krakow. He tailored the tour to our interests and provided great insight into his city and its colourful history. Very nicely paced walking tour with many surprises. Thoroughly recommend him and the tour.
- Paulmizzimalta00Memorable visit to Wadowice etcYesterday, we experienced one of the most memorable tours of our lives. Chris picked us up, right on time, from our hotel for a drive towards Lagiewniki where we visited the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy with its adjoining old church and monastery of Sr Faustina. Chris was a fountain of information, tellings us stories, dates and even more than what we could absorb in one go. We then drove to Wadowice where after visiting the cathedral where Pope John Paul II was baptized, we visited his home and museum which I must say was so well organised. This was followed by a short drive to the Sanctuary of Kalwaria Zebrzydowska for another very informative and interesting tour of the church and surroundings. Chris was ever so calm, patient and relaxed and gave us all the time we needed when we took longer to examine details or for shopping. There are no words to thank him for such a wonderful experience.
- germie197600Informative Tour of KazimierzChris met us at the hotel (Hotel Saski) and we walked to the Jewish quarter (Kazimierz) where we first had a detailed tour of the old synagogue and Jewish cemetery. Afterwards we strolled through the Jewish quarter looking at other cultural and religious sites. Chris provided lots of information, restaurant tops, info about burial practices, Jewish history. We ended the tour in the Krakow ghetto. Overall I highly recommend this 2.5h walking tour.
- Deidrewh00Best Tour guide to visit some amazing places withThese two tours were amazing. One solemn and interesting the other just breathtaking. The tours however would not have been so easy to enjoy if it were not for the organization that Christopher did. We had plenty of time to visit both places in one day. It made everything easy and trouble free giving us the ability to actually enjoy the visits. Auschwitz is definitely worth a visit. The salt mines were fascinating, beautiful, well layed out for visitors and just truly amazing.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow provided by Krakow Tour Guide Christopher
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Zakopane to Krakow
Number of Photos