Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Ojcowski National Park is located north of Krakow and is the smallest national park in Poland. However, it is an area dotted with vascular plants, bat caves and unusual rock formations. Most spectacular is the Pradnik Valley, a veritable gallery of karstic formations. Here we can sometimes find some ten-meter-high rock formations (Hercules Mace, Diotima Needle), karst springs and numerous caves (their number is estimated at over 400 in the park). Visitors were invited to visit the Łokietek Grotto, where the future king of Poland used to hide centuries ago, and the Jaskinia Ciemna Cave. In the park there are also two castles in Ojców and Pieskowa Skała. Symbol of the park is the bat. Travel time from Krakow to the Ojcowski National Park takes about 45 minutes.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byKrakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- 1Zamek Pieskowa SkalaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Zamek w OjcowieStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Grota Lokietka (King's Lokietek Cave)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Benedictine Abbey of TyniecStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byKrakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- German or English speaking support from drivers
- Door-to-door service: You will be picked up and taken directly to / from your Krakow hotel
- Tickets: Pieskowa Skała Castle, ruins of Ojców Castle, Łokietek Cave
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Pieskowa Skala
- Entry/Admission - Zamek w Ojcowie
- Entry/Admission - Grota Lokietka (King's Lokietek Cave)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: VISIT POLEN Krakow Tours & Transfers
Company is very cooperative with customer. I bought a ticket for me and my wife. Me nad my wife is very happy from …
Very supportive, very professional, team. I would give six stars if i could. Recommened this company as they are on…
I highly recommend. We had an amazing time. All information was given clearly. Reservation wishout any problems. Wi…
Top marks to a great company with great service.
I would recommend the company based on the service i received in Zakopane city. The whole booking experience totall…
POLAND - ZAKOPANE
I called up and they offered me a really competitive deal for my friend and I to travel to Zakopane and when it cam…
One day trip
I would like to thank you for the tour arrangements. That was the best company with I had the opportunity to cooper…
Lovely family trip...
Thank you for organised family trip. Trip was tailored to our needs, our agent sent us multiple offers and, dates. …
On time, Travelled in comfort made sure I was comfortable. I’m happy I’ve been able to use VISIT POLEN. I’m sure th…
very reliable company
Communication with driver was excellent, any questions were answered straight away. Will definitely use again and f…
Anyone visiting Zakopane....this tour is a must. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Zakopane is beautiful! We'l…
Best views in Zakopane
We were very happy with their client service. Trip was very fascinating. Awesome fun... Zakopane is the best.
Our driver was very punctual. We didn't have to wiat. My husband was very glad. Our trip was fantastic!! In case yo…
Looking back at the memory, I was traveling with my friends. we had a great time. The weather was also on our side …
We had a private trip which was brilliant and we could ask questions and take in all the info given to us! Very spa…
Zakopane and thermal baths day trip
My fiancé and I took this trip to Zakopane and the thermal baths earlier this week and had a wonderful time. Our d…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,863 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 14,248 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,847 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,325 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow price starts from $80.44. Discover and book THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow is hosted by VISIT POLEN Krakow Tours & Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VISIT POLEN Krakow Tours & Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book THE NATIONAL PARK OJCOW - Private Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor