We offers you private car transfers to major city in Austria, Vienna. We provide comfortable & excellent service quality. Your journey will be safe and proffessional. We make sure that your trip will be easy and smooth. We will pick you up from your Hotel to make your day easier. Company is fully licensed transport business. We encourage you to check our full offer. What's Included • pick up at a location of your choice • convenient and safe travel • tour transport to and from • door to door service (car,van,bus will be at your total disposal) • all transport costs (fuel, parking, etc.) • highly qualified, friendly and helpful english-speaking drivers • third party liability insurance
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Kraków, Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15466P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow?
- Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow price starts from $633.89. Discover and book Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow cancellation policy?
- Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow?
- Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow is hosted by Shuttle4you Krakow Auschwitz Private Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shuttle4you Krakow Auschwitz Private Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15466P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Shuttle4you Krakow Auschwitz Private Tour
Joined in February 2014
#9 of 242 Transportation in Krakow
- F5715ZTtomm00Friendly, Polite and Knowledgable.Damian was friendly, polite and very knowledgable. He picked us up from our hotel and was also the tour guide for the trip. Would highly recommend.
- alysonb93200HarrowingNot easy to leave a review for this visit as the experience was quite harrowing. Having said that I believe that everyone should visit this site. It should be on the national curriculum. A must do experience.
- calywilde00Great tour with DamianWe were very impressed with the whole experience provided by our driver Damian Szafran. He was very knowledgeable about the history and details of the region. The car was comfortable, well organised and although the visit is quite a confronting one we enjoyed our visit. We recommend this as a stress free way to visit this historical site. Picked up and dropped off door to door.
- WorldTravel05900First Class Transportation with First Rate GuideWonderful experience! Fully satisfied all my requirements. Damien provided me with a first class day. While going to Auschwitz is difficult, having Damien as my guide and driver, streamlined the entire program; moreover, Damien provided me with a wonderful perspective on Auschwitz, as well as a before and after historical view of Poland. This is a 1:1 type experience - meaning this transport is just for you and your group. No driving around to 5 other hotels to pick up strangers. Equally important, Damien drove me to parts of Auschwitz not typically viewed on the regular tour, and once onsite, he escorted me to the front of the 1,000 person line waiting to enter the site.
- michele z00Shuttle4u Auschwitz/Birkenau tourIncredibly powerful. You are standing in the exact same areas, on the grounds, walking the rails where the atrocities of genocide occurred. Our tour guide Damian was fabulous. So incredibly knowledgeable about all of history, not just WWII. My 22 yo son accompanied me, and he is a history encyclopedia. Damian and he had wonderful conversation. The tour had 30 people but we had headphones, so we were always able to hear his discussions. The ONLY drawback was the speed at which we walked through in Auschwitz. It is quite crowded and narrow so there really isnt a choice. Shuttle4u picked us up from our hotel in Krakow (Damian was our driver) in a private car, so for the entire ride, he discussed history with us. Would highly recommend Damian, his company, and the tour.
- A2056LVpaulb00Professional and InformativeGreat communication from start to finish. Everything ran like clockwork. Guide was amazing. Will be recommending to our company for future use. Than you Damian and team.
- Derek B00Mr Shuttle……. Excellent.This is the second time that I have used Mr Shuttle for this tour. It was excellent before and excellent this time. Easy to book, great communication all the way through and amazing prices. The drivers were superb and very accommodating. Lunch was supplied and was great. I highly recommend Mr Shuttle for this tour. Door to door transportation aswell. Excellent throughout.
- Karen L00A must seeWhat a mentality, physical and emotional day. Very glad we booked this tour. Damian was a careful driver, friendly and knowledgeable guide. The tour itself is something you must understand firsthand. Shocking, frightening and so very sad. We took a packed lunch from Damian and it delicious. Cheese and salad roll, water, fresh fruit and a chocolate bar. Toilets available and breaks to rest. There is a lot of walking. Wear comfortable shoes. Anna our tour guide is extremely knowledgeable any questions you may have she will answer.
- billjwatt200An Important TourOur driver, Damian, was very willing to discuss any number of historical and local topics during the long drive to and from Krakow. Our tour guide, Anna, was very knowledgeable, and, we felt, appropriately brought the group's awareness back to just how hallowed the grounds were on which we toured. The private transport option allowed us to gather our thoughts after touring both Auschwitz One and Auschwitz-Birkenau. It was definitely worth the extra money.
- eclarkebu00Highly recommendDamian is fantastic! Highly recommend his services. Thoroughly answered any of our questions, his English is fantastic, and his van is spotless. He was even kind enough to make two drop offs on our return.
- Emma_333_33300Best Krakow tours and transfer serviceWhat a great experience, from A to Z. Booked the ride to Auschwitz-Birkenau (as well as airport transfer, both ways) before coming to Krakow, which was very handy. Damian is a brilliant driver and such a sympathetic and knowledgeable guy! We had interesting discussions during the ride and got plenty of tips. I warmly recommend Shuttle4You to everyone!
- madeli2200Transport from/to airport/appartment, Auschwitz/Birkenau, Salt mines, Castle Ojców and Ogrodzieniec Castle ( from The Witcher seA colleague of mine recommended that I should get in touch with Damian to get the best transport service when we were in Krakow, so we did! Damian made sure that we got the following services: - private transport from/to the airport/appartment - trasport and tickets to/from Auschwitz/Birkenau/our appartment, with english speaking guide - transport and tickets to/from the Salt Mines/our appartment, with english speaking guide - transport and tickets to/from Castle Ojców, Damian was our english speaking guide - transport and tickets to/from Ogrodzieniec Castle ( castle from The Witcher series on Netflix), Damian was our english speaking guide. - transport to see the Polish desert (view point) - general suggestions on where to eat, and places to see in the center of Krakow where we lived 😊 This was the perfect experience for us (a group of 5 adults)! We recommend everyone to choose this company! Excellent service! Damian was the perfect guide and driver! We will of course choose this company again the next time we visit Krakow 😊👌
- amywU6032PX00Auschwitz und salt mineTomasz was incredible. He was very friendly and informative. When we needed to book a last minute trip, he sorted it. Unfortunately, for the passengers we needed to run back to the apartment for cash to pay for the last minute trip, Tomasz was very understanding and friendly. He is such an asset to your company.
- TeamDaly201600Awesome Tour Guide!Damian was an excellent guide! He picked us up at our Airbnb and transported us to Auschwitz-Birkenau. He was very knowledgable about the history and surrounding areas. We highly recommend!
- helenmariewalker00Outstanding service.Excellent company. We booked transport from Krakow to Auschwitz online (including airport transfer), Damian replied within minutes with a full breakdown of costs and timings. I was amazed at how reasonable the quotes were. A driver was waiting for us at Krakow Airport on our arrival and delivered us promptly to our hotel. The following morning we were picked up by Damian from our hotel and driven to Auschwitz/Birkenau. Our tickets and guide were waiting for us when we arrived, for a very thought provoking tour. Damian has a strong passion for history and really knows his stuff so the journey there and back was very informative and really interesting, it was a pleasure to spend time with him. Another driver (Hubert who had great taste in music) picked us up from our hotel the following evening to go back to the airport for our departure. Each interaction was seamless and friendly I would absolutely recommend Damian and his drivers for any tours around Krakow and will definitely be using them on our next visit.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow
Product Overview: Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow
Number of Photos