Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 99 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English speaking guide
- Old Town Walking Tour
- Ticket to St. Mary’s Church
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Plac Szczepański, plac Szczepański 7, 33-332 Kraków, Poland At 10:15am
- Monument of John Paul II, Wawel 3, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5752P85
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Babies up to 5 y.o. do not require any ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Town Krakow Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Barbican, Museum of Krakow
- St. Florian's Gate
- St Mary's Basilica
- Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- Sukiennice (Cloth Hall)
- How much is Old Town Krakow Walking Tour?
- Old Town Krakow Walking Tour price starts from $32.97. Discover and book Old Town Krakow Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Town Krakow Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Old Town Krakow Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Town Krakow Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Town Krakow Walking Tour?
- Old Town Krakow Walking Tour is hosted by Discover Cracow Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Cracow Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Town Krakow Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5752P85
- You'll start atPlac Szczepańskiplac Szczepański 7, 33-332 Kraków, PolandAt 10:15amSee address & details
- 1Matejko SquareStop: 15 minutesWalk around the very many cobbled streets of the UNESCO listed old town, where we talk about the history of the city, our kings and the queen and local stories about us - Poles. Photograph spots: Royal road, University campus, Barbican, Florian gate, St Mary church Let us present you one of the biggest and the most beautiful squares in Europe, cultural and commercial center of the city which witnessed the most important historical events in Poland!Read morePass byKrakow's Rynek Glowny Central SquareSukiennice (Cloth Hall)Museum of Krakow Town Hall TowerBarbican, Museum of KrakowSt. Florian's GateSt Mary's Basilica
- You'll end atMonument of John Paul IIWawel 3, 31-001 Kraków, PolandSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing experience - however our tour guide can impact the overall experience
Wow - what a jaw dropping place to visit! Each cavern is more impressive than the next with the amazing chapel towa…
Must do experience in Krakow
Absolutely loved this tour! It was a highlight of our visit to Krakow, absolutely amazing place and our tour guide …
brilliant day trip out like another world below ground. Good guides and very informative. overall brilliant experie…
Amazing place to visit from a historic perspective and visually. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. Only…
Well worth having a Guide
There's a lot to take in at the Museum and the Guided Tour - gives a very a good overview of the key historical eve…
Well worth the experience
Salt mines were a great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t hear our guide very well. If he had a microphone and/…
Most informative exhibit to understand plight of the Jews and the history of Krakow
No tour needed it’s really well presented. Plenty to read. Highly highly recommend doing 90-120 mins here before go…
Absolutely go to Schindler museum first you would learn so much more
Firstly, go to Schindler museum first you will understand so much more. And then please share. Our guide simply rea…
Must do visit
The Salt mines are an incredible place to visit and the whole experience was excellent. Our guide (sorry, cant reme…
Must see when in Krakow. We so enjoyed the tour of the mines during our trip to Krakow. It was spectacular in the m…
Excellent tour, guide was very informative. Transport picked us up on time. Glad I did this tour with a guide to le…
Herded like sheep from one corall to another
With our guide in particular we felt like sheep being ushered along. The guide wasn’t speaking clearly and loud eno…
The tour guide was excellent, im so pleased we decided to have a guided tour, we learnt so much and his knowledge a…
Salt Mine Visit
Great experience made even better by a great guide. Only down side was the chaotic pick up arrangements. So many to…
Great Tour Guide
We would like to say how great our tour guide, Dorothy, was! Really informative, welcoming, and funny. Thank you! T…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2018 • Couples
This is essentially a short walking tour of the old town square. It's lovely and purportedly the largest surviving square of it's sort in Europe. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable but obviously on the clock. There were four of us on the tour and the other couple were visiting from Ukraine, so our guide was switching between Polish and English. I don't think bilingual tours work very well especially it only an hour long.
Written June 4, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.