Enjoy a private 6-hour ride from your hotel in Krakow to your hotel in Berlin with the possibility of doing some sightseeing on the way.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City guide (during extra stops)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please advise pick-up address and preferred pick-up time when booking.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Berlin, Germany
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12079P13
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for non-EU citizens
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin?
- Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin price starts from $765.58. Discover and book Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin?
- Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin is hosted by Krakow Travel Time. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Krakow Travel Time on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Krakow to Berlin on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12079P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Krakow Travel Time
Joined in January 2015
#9 of 155 Outdoor Activities in Krakow
- YoupH200Private ride and tourThis private tour is a good option if you like to visit it in your own way. Thomasz is a good driver, brings your there and knows the intens-emotions you will experience. Really nice to visit these places on a personal way.
- 9tedr00Traveling from Warsaw to KrakowWe received a text from our driver, Tomas, advising us of our pickup time at our hotel & that he would accommodate our change in schedule. He showed up on time, loaded us up & drove us from Warsaw to Krakow, through some heavy rain cells, without incident. His vehicle was in great working order, very clean & comfortable for the 3+ hour ride. He was very pleasant, answering questions & stopping as we needed. I would highly recommend this service for anyone needing ground transportation in Poland or anywhere else he services. Thank you.
- foxy202000BrillBrilliant day .. well worth the money … picked up from hotel … took to a mountain place for grilled sheeps cheese and home made vodka then onto zakopane …. Beautiful town … lots to see and do …. Then onto the thermal baths . It won’t be a day wasted if you need some relation and a slower pace for a day
- xarus00Excellent serviceWe have used Krakow Travel Time for a transfer from Krakow to Zakopane and then back to Krakow. Information were very clear from the first email exchange, they answered all of our questions quickly. Drivers were extremely kind and professional. Vans were clean and spacious. Reasonable price, taking into account the long transfer time. It is possible to pay cash or by card. Highly recommended.
- roy b00Great tripWe a great trip to Zacopane with a sleigh ride. Our driver was great, informative and friendly. The sleighride was excellent with flaming torches and,a bonfire with food and drink after the ride. I would highly recommend this and this company great value for money.
- destinations_di00Private car from Kraków to Viennait cost five of us $75 per person for the five hour ride from Kraków to Vienna. Kraków travel time picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off at our hotel in Vienna. It was wonderfully convenient and efficient. So much better than flying! Our driver was wonderful.
- Pam091800Highly recommended!I do not usually give reviews but I highly recommend Krakow Travel Time. I arranged to do a special salt mine tour at 11am and needed to rush to Auschwitz by 2pm for the guided tour. Eliana, whom I liaised with, provided good advice and was very detailed and patient in answering my queries. You know most companies would tell you that they will let you know the name of the personnel the day before but they never do. However, Eliana followed through. Tomasz who was in charge of taking us around, has excellent driving skills. When we reached the salt mine at the usual place, we were told it will be at another location for the special tour. He quickly drove us over so that we will not be late. The salt mine tour ended a bit late and he rushed us to Auschwitz quickly and safely. Tomasz was kind and sincere. Felt like we have known him for a while. Highly recommended!
- Navigate3445550942300AwesomeWe made 2 bookings; Czestochowa Black Madonna tour and Private transfer from Krakow to Budapest. Both drivers, Tomasz's services were excellent. They were on time, friendly and professional. Eliana was very efficient. She was very quick in answering our emails and she even sent reminders nearing to our booking dates.
- Doug P00Pretty cityThe driver was on time and very pleasant. The ride was longer than I thought as traffic in and out of all Polish cities is congested. We didn’t have all the time to see Cathedral Island as my family decided to spend their time shopping. The Panorama of the Battle of some place was amazing and is highly recommend. We were glad we went but wished we had a couple of more hours to visit.
- kathyj3300Great private transferGreat service! Tomasz was timely. Car was clean. Easy to communicate with company. Highly recommended!
- Bronte_b49100Excellent Client ServiceWe used Krakow Travel Time twice on our recent visit to Poland and were very happy with their client service. Special thanks to Eliana who always responded to my emails quickly and efficiently. From start to go, everything went seamlessly. We booked a private transfer from Warsaw to Krakow and separately, from Krakow, we booked a private transfer for the Dunajec rafting and Niedzica Castle tour, a highlight of our trip. Both our drivers were called Tomasz and were punctual and skilled drivers who spoke very good English. The cars were spacious and clean. We particularly wanted to thank Tomasz who took us on the rafting and castle tour – he really was like a private tour guide, very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. As we can’t speak Polish, he assisted us at the rafting ticket office, waited until we were seated in our raft and he was there as soon as we alighted a couple of hours later to walk us back to the car. I would highly recommend Krakow Travel Time to our family, friends and work colleagues visiting Poland.
- 776cheryl00Highly recommend! So worth the money!This was a great choice and we will book with them again next time. Tomasz was our driver and was professional and so very helpful! This is the best (and affordable) way to go to Zackopane for the day. Thank you!
- illinoismom9300~Three perfect experiences with this company~Used this small family owned but highly efficient company for a trip two years ago (oops - forgot my password here for white a while and just got around to resetting it) to the Salt Mines from our hotel in Krakow, to Auschwitz on a separate day, as well as a ride from Krakow to Budapest where our subsequent Danube cruise began. Each driver was prompt and got us exactly where we needed to be. Date of travel is incorrect since droplist didn't go farther back than July 2018 and our trip was in May 2017.
- Sightseer78831900Top visitthis is certainly one of the most reliable travel agencies in Krakow. All appointments to the minute. Everything arranged very well, Thomas the driver is a gentlemen and the sevice of Eliana super Thank you very much
- srevogel00100% perfect!!I can honestly say this is a really amazing and punctual service. Firstly we booked for a auschwitz tour, then we added a airport collection, then added a morning transport shooting and onto the salt mines and again added at the last min a transfer back to the airport. We used travel time for all of our days out and transfers. Airport. Collection and drop off,we had tomasz both times, really nice polite good driver. Perfectly on time, also for our shooting trip and the salt mines he again was perfectly on time, just excellent. Our trip to auschwitz we had Gregory as our driver. Very safe had a dvd on the camp to play, so we learnt on the way. Trip was app 1h30. In the snow, he was very knowledgeable showing us a few things outside the camps to look at, helped with a guide book and where to go on both camps, he really made the day a stress free day, hard place to enjoy but we had no worries over transport. Eliana in the office quickly answered all our questions helped with advise on travelling times and collection times, booking was very easy even as we kept adding trips to our holiday. Not one thing went wrong they are totally professional all the time. In many instances they were cheaper than using a taxi, I can totally recommend with confidence and we will be using them again. May we please thank Eliana, Gregory and tomasz for all their time and help and making our travel as perfect as it was. Stuart.