Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byAuschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery
- 1ZakopaneStop: 4 hoursYou will sightseeing capitol of Polish mountain. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel ,apartment at 09:00am. The whole your tour will takes about 8 hours. The way from Krakow to Zakopane around 2 hours. Our driver/guide will takes you to the funicular railway to Mount Gubałówka for eye-popping views over the panorame of Zakopane. Then, continue your tour in the Old Little Wooden Church, constructed between 1846 and 1847 with the oldest cemetery at Pęksowy Brzyzek. Back to the main street in Zakopane, free time for a lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). You can try delicious regional cuisine and get some adorable souvenirs from the local open-air market. On the way back we will stop at the highest ski jump in Poland Wielka Krokiew where every year is organized World Cup in Ski Jumping.Read more
- Local taxes
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - only Kraków
- Gubałówka hill by funicular train
- Free time around 1 hour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two person per booking is required
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery
Beautiful and impressive experience, carefree travelling experience
Our driver was very kind and could speak good English. He drove us safely from and to Krakau and from Auschwitz 1 t…
Sad, but a must if visiting Krakow
Our trip got cancelled via trip advisor, but our driver made contact and arrange the day perfectly for us. The vehi…
Excellent tour & great service
Really "enjoyable" (if that's the right word?). The tour itself was really good, but thomas (our driver ), made th…
Very educational. I did a tour with MrShuttle who did a combined package for Auschwitz and Salt Mines. It was well …
Thank you Thomas for the really good service and experience... I will definitely recommend and use other times.
We had a great experience with the company, really professional and Thomas, the driver, was really lovely! Can’t wa…
Very easy and well planned. Staff were friendly and on time. The day had just the right amount of breaks.
Well worth a visit Not for the unfit
Krakow Salt Mine Guided Tour -1!00 polish zloty ( £20 ) entrance with a British guide tour. Parking nearby for £5 a…
Fabulous trip. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Was looking forward to the trip as I had always wanted to go.…
Great tour and great company!
The tour was great! We booked last minute and the guide and driver were very accommodating. We even gave an incorre…
The tour operator especially driver David were excellent. David is a real gentleman, nothing being too much trouble…
The ultimate tour company and airport transfer
A truly professional company who I can’t recommend highly enough. The speed in which the owner Slawek responded to…
Auschwitz-Birkenau and salt mine
We recently visited krakow... loved it beautiful city . We booked a tour to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and the salt m…
Highly professional tour company
Speedy responses to emails, excellent tour guide in Auschwitz. Our driver Dawid was always on standby for any quest…
Not what one could call excellent, but harrowing, a heartbreaking pilgrimage
We’d tried many times to go to this evil place, but for many years it was very difficult It was important to us tha…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,825 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 14,206 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,707 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow
What time does Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow start?
Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow on Tripadvisor
How much is Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow?
Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow price starts from $108.13. Discover and book Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow on Tripadvisor
What is the Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow cancellation policy?
Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow?
Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow is hosted by Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Auschwitz Tour - Krakow Discovery on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to Zakopane Tatras Mountains from Krakow on Tripadvisor