By S Tours Day Tours
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- city tour of Krakow
- Wieliczka Salt-Mine tour
- Auschwitz - Birkenau tour
- KRK/railway station arrival transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Oswiecim
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7785P10
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide a mobile contact phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Supplier can be contacted during office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm
- not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Krakow's Highlights?
- How much is Krakow's Highlights?
- Krakow's Highlights price starts from $289.41. Discover and book Krakow's Highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Krakow's Highlights cancellation policy?
- Krakow's Highlights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Krakow's Highlights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Krakow's Highlights?
- Krakow's Highlights is hosted by S Tours Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact S Tours Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Krakow's Highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7785P10
Krakow Old Town & Wieliczka Salt...
Auschwitz - Birkeanu Musem
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Charming and Delightful
It had been 25 years since we had seen the beautiful Medevil Krakow Square in the Old City. It’s charm was still th…
Krakow - Tatra - best eko trip choice
It is available to have a trip from Krakow to Morskie Oko in one day trip. You must take paid road which is beautif…
Krakow City Tour
Kudos to Agnieszka for the delightful manner in which she conducted the tour of Krakow. She gave us an insider's v…
Cracow city tour
Very nice sightseeing of Cracow, Our guide Agnes was fun and knowledgeable. Cracow is beautiful city. We are sorry…
Old town and Vilanov
We visited Warsaw and very nice palace called Vilanov. The guide was very good and helpful. We have spent enjoyable…