Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane
By S Tours Day Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cable car ride
- Entry/Admission - Tatras Mountains (Tatry)
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any accommodation in Krakow.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7785P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- How much is Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
- Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane price starts from $204.80. Discover and book Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- What is the Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane cancellation policy?
- Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane?
- Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane is hosted by S Tours Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact S Tours Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Escape Krakow - Day Trip to Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7785P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tatras Mountains (Tatry)Stop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2GubalowkaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wielka Krokiew - Ski Jumping HillStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Charming and Delightful
It had been 25 years since we had seen the beautiful Medevil Krakow Square in the Old City. It’s charm was still th…
Krakow - Tatra - best eko trip choice
It is available to have a trip from Krakow to Morskie Oko in one day trip. You must take paid road which is beautif…
Krakow City Tour
Kudos to Agnieszka for the delightful manner in which she conducted the tour of Krakow. She gave us an insider's v…
Cracow city tour
Very nice sightseeing of Cracow, Our guide Agnes was fun and knowledgeable. Cracow is beautiful city. We are sorry…
Old town and Vilanov
We visited Warsaw and very nice palace called Vilanov. The guide was very good and helpful. We have spent enjoyable…