Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transport Krakow-Czestochowa-Krakow
- Guide-driver on the way
- Tour with a local guide at Jasna Góra monastery komplex (church, museum, treasury)
- Entrance ticket to the museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PICKUP SERVICE Our pickup service is available from selected hotels in Krakow. Depending on the location of the hotel, the pickup service will be between 15-30 minutes before the tour departure time. RETURN DETAILS Original departure point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2145IT11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- How much is Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow?
- Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow price starts from $120.94. Discover and book Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- What is the Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow cancellation policy?
- Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow?
- Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow is hosted by Cracow Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cracow Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2145IT11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Our Lady of Czestochowa / The Black MadonnaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2CzestochowaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2021
#79 of 470 Tours & Activities in Krakow
- Ferit C00Very interestingVery knowledgeable and friendly tour guide definitely worth visiting with guide as he gives very good information. This is our second visit to Krakow and we kept saying unbelievable that we didn’t know anything about what was under this lovely square.
- 994nealb00Street Food TourGreat guide Damian who had plenty of knowledge about Krakow. Not a lot of walking involved so not too taxing. Recommended.
- L1908RNemmap00Auschwitz TourPick up on time and from convenient location. Knowledgeable friendly driver who kept us organised. Tour guide Sebastian was brilliant. Took us round and explained everything with a lot of respect and empathy. Learnt so much in the few hours we were there. Highly recommended.
- GrandTour1041151549500Amazing tourAmazing tour guide and very helpful. The whole experience was very interesting and but a little sad to see but I would definitely recommend if you would like to learn a bit more about the holocaust.
- D5972YLmartina00Amazing place.Stunning in every respect, amazing to see the statues and the stunning natural caverns. It’s a very long walk and an equally long walk to get out again.
- O7898OXmariok00Amazing experienceWe had a great experience from start to finish. The ride from Krakow to Auschwitz was a little over an hour. Once we got to Auschwitz, we met our tour guide, Anna, who was amazing. She was so well spoken and thorough in her delivery from start to finish. She gave many details about each part of the tour and connected each part. She would also reference back to parts we already saw which was nice. You do move quickly through certain parts but We felt as though there was enough time to see everything. Pictures are allowed in MOST parts but your guide will tell you when you are not allowed if you choose to take any. She ended the tour in a beautiful way and left our group with a beautiful saying and reminder about how we are still here and to be grateful for that. We need to remember what happened so it doesn't happen again. *There is A LOT of walking and can get tiring but it really put into perspective what it was like for those that experienced it daily. We also opted for the bagged lunch and it was great. There was a lot of food for the price and had a variety of items (sandwich, apple, banana, bottle of water, juice box, cookies, tissues, mints). There was a 10-15 min break in the middle.
- Escape17173100Fantastic guide to explain everything about the history of the concentration camp in KracowA great guy doing the tour and explained everything perfectly Easy to get on with and made it a fantastic afternoon I have been on a few tours but this was the best guide Ive ever had but sadly cannot put a name to him
- jhansman00Krakow Walking Food TourMagda was a great guide. She spoke very good English and was easy to understand. Her knowledge of the local area, history and culture was excellent as well as the cuisine. The food was very good, but bring your appetite. There was a lot of food. I’d highly recommend the tour.
- JTR37400Be prepared for walking but it’s worth it!We made our own way to the Salt Mine and would recommend, we got the train from Krakow as it’s a direct line and the mine is the final stop so it’s very easy and cheap too. The Salt Mine was amazing but be prepared to do a lot of walking! Our guide was very friendly, informative and had a great sense of humour. The chapel was especially beautiful, and to think that the tourist route only shows you 1% of the mine is a crazy thought! Not too much range at the restaurant but can’t go wrong with nuggets and fries 😂
- marinaBrighton00YOU GOTTA LIKE SALT..( and stairs)I can only re-iterate what many reviewers have written...lots of walking and would not recommend if you have mobility issues or are claustrophobic. The female guide I think named Patricia did a sterling job showcasing the Salt mines, amazing place which to my ignorance I was unaware of until we booked our trip to Krakow. The church was spectacular incredible to think the miners did this all by hand, so take time to appreciate it all. I'm pleased we did this trip and Auschwitz on two separate days as I can't understand how you could possibly see everything in one day and the Auschwitz-Birkenau tour should never be rushed. The transport from our hotel was straightforward and only took 30 mins.
- Colin A00Make sure you have your walking boots on!This is certainly a unique experience but not one for people with mobility issues or who simply don’t like walking too much! From the several hundred steps down to the first level to the 3+ hours of walking afterwards it’s a fair workout… I was just thankful for the elevators at the end lol. In between those there was a lot of caves and a lot of salt so it really does do what it says on the can. Some areas are quite breathtaking to be honest though I must admit it’s not a trip I’d do twice. It’s also possible that this could be done cheaper just through local buses and buying admission tickets on-site.
- Frances D00Dishonest, Unprofessional and DisorganizedI paid in person and was told that I needed to pay more than the list price because it was Christmas time and only 2 others booked the tour. However, every seat in the van was taken. The tour guide/driver was surly, got lost twice, was viewing the directions from his cell phone that was held between his legs - the cell phone holder was broken. I and others offered to hold the phone for him and he said no. Twice, the van rolled back into several of us when we were getting items from the back. I was told that I would be returned to Krakow by 6 pm - not true. Everyone but me apparently had booked a 2.5-hour additional excursion to a thermal bath. The thermal bath was closed when we arrived because it was Christmas Eve. The driver took us further away from Krakow to another thermal bath that was also closed - he didn't call them to ensure they were open. At the end of the trip tourists were arguing with the driver about their refund for the thermal bath - that was fun on Christmas eve! Because of the misinformation etc., I missed Christmas Eve dinner with my friend.
- Chris_Orleans00Very interesting go by your own way to save money, entrance fee is expensive.Go by yourself to save money as it s located in far Krakow's suburbs. You have bus lines but not very easy in Wieliczka city to find out your way. The mine itself is astonishing and huge ... No worth if you are not able to walk long ways, go down 1000 steps by foot. Many rooms to see, good guide, the end is a bit too marketing organized you must pass by shops and restaurant to find the meeting point for lift then a guide take you about 20 minutes walk to reach the elevator .
- JimD198000cracow toursThis is the worst experience i have had with a guided tour and will not be using cracow tours again, nor would i recommend them to anyone. Tour was meant to collect me at 8am at my hotel, 8.30 there was no sign of the collection. called the office and after considerable difficulty managed to get in contact with operator who advised the tour had been cancelled but they neglected to inform me. was rebooked on to another tour with a collection point a mile away. just managed to get to collection point in time, only to find the driver was not informed of the change to the booking, subsequently he refused to let my family onboard. After 30 mins trying to explain the situation with the driver and numerous calls with the tour operator we finally were allowed on the coach. throughout the ordeal and during the tour the driver was not only extremely rude to me, but also fellow travellors. The salt mines were amazing and i am glad i got to see them, but cracow tours ruined the entire experience and i will not use them again
- O1994GOjohnk00Everything delivered as promised.The driver was on time (he was actually early) and he informed the hotel that he was ready to go. He picked every one up and then took us to the Salt Mine. He took us to the mine and gave us the tickets and instructions on what to do. And the results were that what he told us happened. The driver waited for all of us to get back to the van and then he dropped us at our hotel. It was just as advertised. I would highly recommend this company to take the Salt Mine Tour.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow provided by Cracow Tours
Product Overview: Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos