Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Visiting Pomeranian Dukes’ Castle (free parts)
- Private walking tour in Szczecin led by licensed guide
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs
- Tour program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Departure details
- Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, Poland Meet your guide in front of Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205653P6
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Waly Chrobrego are not included in a 2-hour tour.
- You will see only the exterior and courtyards of the Pomeranian Dukes' Castle, as the museums are temporarily closed.
- Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 205653P6
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atOddział PKO Banku Polskiegoaleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin, PolandMeet your guide in front of Oddział PKO Banku Polskiego, aleja Niepodległości 44, 70-404 Szczecin. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point.See address & details
- 1Waly Chrobrego Promenade (Hakenterrasse)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Filharmonia im. Mieczyslawa Karlowicza w SzczecinieStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3The Pomeranian Dukes' CastleSee details
- 4Stare MiastoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Bulwar PiastowskiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6The Royal GateStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7National Museum in SzczecinSee details
- 8The Harbour GateStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Kamienica LoitzowStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Town Hall newStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
About the operator
Explore Szczecin - Stettin Sehenswürdigkeiten
Joined in October 2019
#3 of 20 Tours & Activities in Szczecin
Great Food and Spirts but safety concerns
First, the food and drink was excellent. We had 7 older men in our group and noticed we were being followed toward the end of our tour. At least one man followed us into our last bar/restaurant. Our guide, who was relaxed and informative until that point, got nervous and eventually left us. Time wise the tour was done but he didn't take us back to our starting point which was where the tour was supposed to end. We didn't speak German or Polish and only had a vague idea of where to walk to get back to where our van & driver were waiting. Outside the restaurant, we noticed a car with 2 men sitting in it that looked like the men following us. We were able to call our driver to pick us up at the restaurant and didn't have to walk. We really felt like we were being setup for a shakedown or robbery and our guide saw something and left. I shared our concerns with the tour company and they expressed concern. I left a similar review on their site but it was never posted and made public.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2023 • Couples
The tour was at best so-so. The guide was impatient and didn't tell interesting stories about the places we saw to make them "come alive".
Written July 15, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.