Your private English-speaking driver waits for you with a name plate in the arrivals hall at the airport. The driver can help you with your luggage if you need it. Depending on the number of people we provide Mercedes E-class and B-class and Mercedes Vito Viano. All of them are new and black. A bottle of water, wi fi and baby seats are available for you. Drivers monitor flights, so you do not have to worry if your flight is delayed. We guarantee a safe and comfortable journey.
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Stena Line Gdynia - Karlskrona, Polska 4, 81-339 Gdynia, Poland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Sopot, Poland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197851P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax?
- Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax price starts from $48.00. Discover and book Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax cancellation policy?
- Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax?
- Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax is hosted by Gdansk Airport Taxi & Transfers - Private sightseeing Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gdansk Airport Taxi & Transfers - Private sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 40m. Discover and book Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197851P42
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Gdansk Airport Taxi & Transfers - Private sightseeing Tour
Joined in September 2019
#2 of 60 Transportation in Gdansk
- 419jakubg00I do NOT recomend!The only thing that can be said about the service is that it took place... Thats why I give two stars not one. Not a very pleasant driver who was impatient after my guests arrived. But the worst thing is the after-sales service - I did not receive an invoice, even though I reminded myself several times by e-mail and phone. At the end, the lady on the phone was rude and blocked my number... I do not recommend!
- Honeyybee6100DO NOT BOOKI waited 30 mins outside our hotel yesterday with my husband at 9am. No sign of the taxi driver. So I rang the two contact numbers. One number was cut off and the number didn't work. Here after paying €138 with no tour or transport to the camp. So upset and angry as this was the only activity I booked for our trip. I requested a refund off trip advisor as clearly this is a scam!! DO NO BOOK WITH THEM!!
- BongsTraveller00Do not use this agentWe paid around £122, with this agent through Viator (a trip advisor company), for 2 people for a guided trip to Stutthof. The pick up time was 09:00, a taxi driver picked us up late at 09:15. We arrived at Stutthof just after 10:00 and the taxi just dropped us off at the entrance and gave me his card to call him when we were finished and he would collect us within 10 mins. I thought this unusual as this was supposed to be an organised tour as advertised on the Viator page. We entered the gates (admission is free) and went to the information desk. They said that there was no tours booked through third parties (viator). I contacted viator in the uk to query this and they tried to contact the local agent to no avail. Around half an hour was wasted whilst I did this. We then did a self guided tour and visited the cinema as part of the ticket. Tickets for this only cost around £1 anyway. The 20 min showing was in polish audio and German subtitles, so was a waste of time anyway. Walking around, a significant amount of the exhibits were in polish only, with no guide to explain the context of the rooms or the exhibits. At 13:27 I messaged the driver (Irek it stated on the card) and then waited at the gate, which was the agreed pick up point. After about 20 mins I tried messaging again. After 30 mins I called the number, but it went straight to voicemail. I tried again several times and even left a voicemail. On the reverse of the card was an office number. I tried calling that but it rang for a while and then stated the number was not in use. I then called viator back and spoke with Hazel. Hazel was sympathetic to the situation and tried to resolve it by contacting the polish agents. 90 mins I was on the call for (luckily I had a battery pack for my phone). Hazel had no luck resolving the situation. She then wished me good luck as we had to find our own way back to Gdańsk. The local taxi company didn’t speak English so I had to go back in to the information desk and ask a member of staff to help. Her English was broken but she helped as best as she could and ordered a taxi. The taxi would be £40, plus as I wanted to try and claim this back from viator, the driver charged another £20 for a receipt (for tax purposes apparently). We didn’t have enough cash, so the driver had to take us to a local village bank to withdraw money (at extra cost because of the fees from the bank). We arrived back in Gdańsk at 17:00 and that was too late to then go on our planned last trip of our city break to the European solidarity centre. This was our last day so we missed one of the things that we had planned to visit. We were so angry and disappointed to be abandoned miles away from Gdańsk and left to fend for ourselves on what was an organised guided tour with transport to and from. Do not use this agent for the tour. To date we haven’t even been refunded for the taxi.
- henningp38000Thanks to Mr. Jakub for a great trip.the driver was waiting for us at the hotel 5 minutes earlier. A very nice young man. The castle is impressive, amazing. Lots of sightseeing (around 3-4 hours). The amber exhibition is simply fabulous, you can't take your eyes off. A trip worth the money.
- FrequentFlier72743500Stutthof- a death campGot shocked and very very sad learning about the atrocities committed by NAZIs during world war 2. No human being deserved such kind of treatment. The Stutthof camp literally was a death camp.
- Adam C00DisappointmentI ordered the transfer from airport to hotel. The driver supposed to waited for us. Nobody was there. Then I called to service operator. I spoke with the lady who promised me that she will check and called me back. We waited 15 minutes. No call. So I called. To my surprise…the phone was disconnected…. I couldn’t believe….Absolutely joke…. I sent messages for immediate refund. I did receive no message with expectations or apology and no refund!!!! I can’t believe. I am very disappointed. I will never use this website. The start of my holiday was ruined. Please refund me my money.
- jennac38500Exceptional ElizabethFantastic airport transfer, very friendly & so helpful. Elizabeth was beyond helful. Highly recommend. We will use again when we return :-D
- ollieluvsbailey0700Our Princess Baltic Cruise and GdańskFor any of you going on a Baltic Cruise which will call in at the port of Gdynia for Gdańsk, BE AWARE !!!! We are currently on a Princess Cruise and didn’t want to pay for their trips, as we have managed all the other ports of call really well by walking or taking a hop on hop off bus this far. So the cruise line told us a taxi ride ( about 45min) to Gdańsk old town was €30 each way per car of 4 persons , which to us was fine as the trip was $40 each . We were advised to use the taxis inside the port gates not the ones outside, as the ones inside apparently have the contracts for the cruise passengers, So we ventured out this morning only to be literally intimidated by quite a large group of drivers who were quoting $50 + each way and upto $150 !!!!! This was very frightening as they didn’t fill us with confidence about them turning back up to collect us in time to get us back to the ship either😱 , so just thought I’d put it out there , that maybe paying the trip fare off the ship isn’t so bad. But the cruise line were not good in giving us false information 😡 We did finally get a taxi driver after being bombarded by the others and us practically fighting our way through them , to this lovely driver who was glad to have our business at much less $- and acceptable of us paying him on our return to the port and we also teamed up with another couple who were grateful to be with us . BUT ….. the traffic through the two towns is very busy and we only managed to stay 2.5 hrs in order to get back , so just thought I’d let folks know the pitfalls …..
- Peter L00Very good experienceVery nice experience. We made a mistake during the booking, it was a wrong date but the company was extremely helpful sending us a taxi right away.
- nikoloan00All goodthe driver was on time, everything was quick and smooth, a trip great views, I highly recommend it! :)
- fords25400Trip to the airportExcellent service! I requested to be picked up at 13.00 to be driven to the airport. Driver was on time and courteous. Highly recommended.
- aleksandrakY2769AF00Highly recommendThis wasn't my only trip in Gdansk with Travel Group, so I can honestly recommend the transfers. The cars are always clean, and drivers are realy nice and helpfull.
- bartoszJ7768XK00Proffessionals,Proffessionals. Were travelling with them twice until now, both times our flight was unfortunately delayed (1-2 hours) but the driver was waiting. Especially at 1.30 am was happy to have a quick and comfortable transfer. My first choice on Gdansk airport.
- Leia O00Important, worth a visit, kind driver. Total silence. So tragic and sad to see and walk through the old barracks.Very important place and definitely worth a visit. So tragic and sad and hard to imagine what all the humans were put into. Although, we didn’t got to see the movie, which made us a bit disappointed. When the entry is free and we paid 600 SEK per person to get there and see the movie, it was boring that we couldn’t do that. I must say though, the taxi driver was super nice, friendly and kind. Even though he was in a rush on the way back, he asked if we wanted to stop at a restaurant to pick up some food etc. and he loved to talk! :D
- Dami255000False advertisement / worst experience DO NOT GOThe tour is a false advertisement and money grab. The boat is not what's on the photo, ours was an old piece of s--t fishing boat (see in photo). Don't be mistaken, a "private cruise" means there are other people on the same boat. This is also false advertisement, as I've called other boating trips from Gdansk (or Sopot), and they confirmed, that there would be no other people on the boat. These guys said "it's not individual boat". I don't think they understand what "private" means. None of the amenities were on the boat (see the boat in the photo - what air conditioning? what WiFi?) The booking staff were unresponsive (not replying in days), inflexible with the timing (even though this was booked over a month in advance), I had to cancel some other plans to make this trip they only got around answering just a day before, and rude (Pavel especially). Also note that this is about 40-minute drive from Gdansk, in some remote village. Our driver drove like a madman, but your experience may vary. We didn't go on the ride itself after seeing the boat. Luckily the van driver did not leave right away, so he took us back to Gdansk. I've asked for my money back, they denied, and it's still in process. An absolutely abysmal experience and waste of my time.
Buy it with
Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax provided by Gdansk Airport Taxi & Transfers - Private sightseeing Tour
Product Overview: Transfer from Gdańsk/Gdańsk Airport to Sopot (4-6) pax and (7-8) pax
Number of Photos