The Bachelor Party or Hen Party is only one time in your life, make this special day unforgettable for you and your best friends. We prepared 3 different and unique options in Party, Relax or Fun style. Spend amazing time at your Bachelor/Hen Party, choose one or choose mix and experience even more and better! Party and dance inside luxurious limousine, relax like never before with massages or have fun on paintball pitch, shooting range or quads racing! Highlights: • Trust an local expert, make your Stag Party unforgettable with great activities without organizational stress and trouble • Party like never before, get alcohol tasting, luxurious limousine and dance all night • Spend extreme time in shooting range or ride quads and compete with your friends • Feel amazing relax and chill with massages, take pleasure in luxury that you deserve • Don’t miss the best places which Gdansk offers, mix options and experience the best Stag Party ever for even 2 or 3 days!
Duration: 8–24 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Unique and full organised stag party in Gdansk provided by local expert
- Party Day: 4-hours Vodka/Beer & Food Tasting Tour led by party guide
- Party Day: 11 kinds of beer or vodka, typical Polish appetizer, soup, main courses
- Party Day: 1-hour Limousine Ride to Club with 2 bottles of sparkling wine and private dance show
- Party Day: Private Lodge with entrance in Top1 NightClub in Sopot
- Relax Day: Visiting of Luxury SPA with unlimited use of wellness zone with pools, jacuzzi, sauna
- Relax Day: 55-minutes of classic-relaxing massage performed by qualified specialist
- Relax Day: Glass of Prosecco, coffee or tea and plate of fruits in SPA
- Relax Day: Door to door transport from your location and care of tour leader
- Fun Day: Two Fun Activities to choose from: quads/go-karts and paintball/shooting range
- Fun Day: 23-min gokart race/30-min quads and 300 balls/40 ammunition 4 kinds of weapon
- Fun Day: Tips from instructors and insurance
- Fun Day: Door to door transport from your location and care of tour leader
- Party Day: 1,75l vodka/2x 0,7l whiskey, soft drink/1 lodge, alcohol is doubled if more than 8 people
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Kolibki Adventure Park Gdynia
- Additional alcohol or snacks
- Additional treatments in SPA (optional you can buy at place or book in advance)
- Additional ammunition or time on race track/quad park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick up is possible from all Tricity - Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65617P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65617P26
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byGolden Gate (Zlota Brama)
- 1Old TownStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDluga Street (ul. Dluga)Neptune's Fountain (Fontanna Neptuna)
- 2SopotStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 3Monte CassinoStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass bySopot Pier
- 4Kolibki Adventure Park GdyniaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2017
#1 of 21 Food & Drink in Gdansk
- astridmex00Great permanent exhibitionWe were delighted with the permanent exhibition on the story of Solidarność. It was a great insight to everything that occurred during that time. On the other hand, the temporary exhibition on the shipyard itself was tedious. The audio guide went on describing every single piece of memorabilia at great length, which seemed superfluous and considerably increased the duration of this part. If you can get a plushie of Lech, please do!
- Silveroscar00Automated guideInteresting visit. The automated tour was excellent and we had lovely pastries and coffee afterwards.
- Fran R00Excellent museum in interesting buildingWell done Lots of explanations, facts, photos. Important topic, today possibly more than some years ago
- Fran R00Excellent museum with a lot of relevance at this moment in timeExtremely informative. Very well done exhibit. Terrifying similarities with what is happening now in the eastern part of Europe.
- Robin H00A fascinating museum, quite an experience!This museum was really an experience, sometimes overwhelming in its sadness and horror of what was inflicted on ordinary people. The story is very comprehensive and also tells of the huge part that Poland played in the outbreak of the war. The permanent exhibition has some excellent displays involving tanks ,aircraft and weapons ,all quite spectacular. My ticket price was 29zl The museum is a big attraction and there are sometimes long queues for tickets ,i purchased mine the day before. First admission is at 10.00am but entry numbers are limited and you are allowed into the museum before but you are not allowed entry to the exhibition until 10.00am . The staff are very friendly and helpful. Bags are requested to be placed in lockers using a returnable 2 zloty coin. This museum cannot be rushed through and also involves a fair amount of reading information boards so isn't really suitable for young children. I recommend at least 3 hours to do this justice. There is an audio guide for 12 Zloty which is well worth the price and automatically activates on entry to the different rooms. There is a museum shop and café . The location is in a peaceful spot by the river and has outside seats and ,the museum is signposted but can also be seen by its modern architecture from a distance.
- XFNutty00Great tour!Marek arrived on time. He was knowledgeable and listened to our questions and was happy to elaborate on areas that we were interested in. Very friendly and we felt very relaxed. There was plenty of food in the tour and we got to see an wide range of places around Gdańsk for sights and food and drink. He gave us loads of suggestion for other things we could do around the city as well. We would really recommend this trip!
- XFNutty00Lovely private tour, but shorter than advertisedWe were picked up promptly by our taxi driver and had a very comfortable journey to Malbork Castle where we were greeted by our personal guide and taken round the castle for two hours. The guide was very knowledgeable and did well to avoid a lot of the other bigger groups. We were a little disappointed as the tour was advertised as 3.5 hours and expected to be given time to wander around on our own as we felt that there was more to explore. I get the impression that they’ve had feedback that 3.5 hours was too long but we could have easily used all that time.
- samsV4767OI00Incredible and memorableI highly recommend this trip. Our tour guide Kaja was a wealth of knowledge. We learned so much about Gdańsk’s history, architecture and of course food. She was so kind and answered any questions we had. She is so smart. She truly loves her city and that energy is infectious because now we love Gdansk. This tour is 100% worth going on.
- garygU7500VU00Solidarity Museum, Gdansk. A brightly burning beacon of freedom...and a GREAT museumThe Gdansk Shipyard (in 1980, called the "Lenin Shipyard") is where the brave Poles of the Solidarity movement first began to cut the chains by which their Soviet occupiers had bound them. Few know that Lech Walesa had previously been jailed for his labor activism in years before that strike. Fewer still know that it was getting the older shipyard workers to support the strike to really give it "legs". Their entire financial security lay in their state-promised pension! Can you imagine those guys going home to their wives and explaining that they were going to strike, and that they may not be in line to receive a pension afterward? It all came together in 1980, labor activism, a Polish Pope, and a persuasive union leadership, toward poking the Soviet bear, much to the benefit of us all!
- Ashkraw00Gdańsk -private tasting tour with a walking tourWe enjoyed our walking tour and tasting tour with Kaja. She was full of knowledge and we enjoyed every bit of our experience.
- jayne h00Amazing Museum.We have visited this museum twice now and both experiences have been outstanding… the audio headset is a must as you go through a harrowing journey A must do if you are in Gdańsk
- שרון א00Make the time and go!The gate and monument and center are one next to the other, close to the train station. The building has amazing architecture. The exhibition is very interesting and very well organized. Very recommended to take the audio guide that is included in the price, and then no need for private guide.
- Jeremiahfsh00Had a wonderful tour experience with MarekMarek was an absolutely phenomenal tour guide. Super knowledgeable about history and politics. 11/10
- OneLittleFish00A brilliantly curated museumVisited whilst on a weekend break. Lovely building and exceptionally well curated exhibition. Audio guide very good. Left inspired and having learned a lot more about recent Polish civil history.
- Sigríður H S00Great museumThis museum is one of the best we have ever visited. We booked a private tour, which we recommend for anyone wanting the best experience. The museum is large and has many things to see and learn about. Our guide, Elvira, was very good, knowledgeable, and informative, and improved the experience. She could answer all of our questions and gave us excellent insight into history.