Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-80, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure point: Your Hotel Location in Olomouc
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59022P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc?
- Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc price starts from $154.57. Discover and book Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc cancellation policy?
- Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc?
- Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc is hosted by PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59022P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours
Prague, Czech Republic
#39 of 295 Outdoor Activities in Prague
- Kobybd00ImpressiveA very impressive structure with vivid furniture, well restored. Too bad we couldn't have explanations in English. The only way to get inside is by guided tiur but our guid spoke Czech language only. I enjoyed reading the booklet in English, but there are many question ehen you enter the place
- 788nikitaa00Breathtaking experienceIf you don't do anything else in Prague, you have to do this. The sandstone formations themselves are breathtakingly beautiful, they are a one of a kind. The hike is an easy to medium level. I cannot recommend this tour enough.
- 33JeffP00A perfect dayLukas is an amazing tour guide - lots of interesting information but not too much. He was great at communicating with us amidst the COVID restrictions to ensure we were comfortable and able to do the trip. He picked us up at our home which made our lives much easier than having to meet at a different point. We visited a castle, village and then spent most of our time meandering in the park. He was patient with me stopping all the time to take photos and helped my husband pick mushrooms. Lunch was great at a table outside the restaurant. And unlike some tours we have been on, he was a good driver so we didn't get nauseated on the ride. Would definitely recommend him and his tours to anyone and look forward to going somewhere else with him in the future.
- DavidNeale00A day in the Bohemian Paradise.Exploring beautiful Tchec countryside, Bohemian Paradise. It was an unique experience. Lukas so knowledgeable, very helpful. A nice day trip from Prague.
- ellecarver6600If you're visiting Prague do not miss the chance at this day trip!!I cannot recommend this tour highly enough. The park was truly amazing and it was inspiring to walk around so much natural beauty and history. I've been lucky enough to visit some incredible places in my life, this is easily one of the highlights. Lukas was a wonderful guide and very knowledgeable on not just the area but Czech history as a whole. All in all a wonderful experience :)
- alanbui00A refreshing and wonderful experience away from the cityWe booked this tour just 2 days before the activity. While there was availability for the following day, we chose the day after knowing we'd be on a train to rest our feet afterward. Lukas was friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, and very considerate throughout the day. The agenda was efficient, and the hike itself was stunning. While it was VERY cold (wore 4+ layers), we absolutely have no regrets breaking away from the city for this hike. Thank you, Lukas! - Jamie & Alan Writing an in-depth review of the agenda for those interested in how the day goes! 7AM: We took an uber to meet Lukas at the pick-up location. Being an early departure, this was the quickest way to ensure no issues getting to this part of Prague. Roughly 40 mins to get from Prague 1 to Prague 8. 8AM: Once the two other couples arrived (also via car), we made a prompt departure in Lukas's 8-seater van. He has a headset so that everyone in the van can hear him talking (though I took a nap!) 9AM: We parked at Parkhotel Skalni Mesto hotel and took a quick bathroom break before starting the hike. While we had a light breakfast before meeting Lukas, he did provide a few light snacks and drinks. 9:30 - 12:30: The hike itself was about 3 hours and a little under 5 miles. You end up ascending twice to get a view on two sides. There was a bit of snow on the ground so I took my time (as I had on sneakers rather than hiking shoes). The most challenging part of the hike was the stairs; there was a good amount, and they're all rock so they were uneven and narrow in some parts. Handrails were available for most of the stairs. Between 6 of us, we had no issues and simply took our time to make sure we were careful. The views were breathtaking and the snow added a beautiful depth to the rock formations. It was not a clear day but I personally love a more foggy and misty view! Lukas was happy to take our pictures at various stops on the way. 12:30: We returned to the Parkhotel Skalni Mesto hotel for lunch (included). There were 2-3 other groups eating there and it wasn't crowded at all. Lukas said they're known for their goulash, which did not disappoint. 1:30: We departed the hotel and Lukas took us to a small town / neighborhood nearby. He explained how these traditional homes had been built and how people lived there. We walked around a bit but it was so cold many of us ended up taking a couple of pictures and jumping back into the cozy van. 2:00: Lukas took us to a nearby castle which was built lower to the ground (as opposed to on a hill) so as to not be seen. We walked for a few minutes to take pictures but again quickly jumped back into the car due to the cold. 2:30 - 3:30: Lukas kindly let us all snooze on the way back to Prague, thanks to a fulfilling meal and the warmth in the van. He dropped us off near a metro station (10-15 mins or so from old town).
- RaquelS105700Bohemian Paradise won't disappoint!Lukas is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the Bohemian Paradise making this day trip unforgettable. I would strongly recommend this to others looking to explore outside of Prague and into the Czech country some beautiful and unique geological formations. We went in October and the timing was absolutely stunning with the leaves changing colors... Thanks Lukas for such an amazing experience!
- limcandr00Amazing geological wonder and birthplace of rock climbing!A very unique geological adventure awaits you in this world heritage site an hour outside northern Prague. Unique ‘pillars’ of rock that our tour guide explained how to ‘see’ the many years of development due to various natural phenomenons over time. Well worth the trip!
- buhaa9500It was like hiking in an actual postcardLukas was a wonderful guide with great communication skills. He was very patient and gave thorough explanation. I would recommend this once-in-a-lifetime experience to everyone. It truly is a magical place.
- carmanmak00Mémorable expérience!I was lucky to join this tour in a sunny day and the trip was well planned, organized, exactly as on the descriptions. During the tour we can walk inside the rocks gave us unique experience, our tour guide Lukas was well prepared & knowledgeable about the history of the area. Highly recommend to anyone!
- Pathfinder49329900Both the Geopark and Lukas are something you don’t want to miss!For starters Lukas is both incredibly warm, knowledgeable, and accommodating as a tour guide. He packs special little pastries and a snack for everyone. Will give you both great restaurant and dish suggestions if you ask him, and above all else his passion for this park and the surrounding wilderness is unparalleled. It really shows and as a result it was one of the best experiences I had in Prague hands down. Look no further.
- Dan M00Bike and Hike With LucasHad a great trip with Lucas to Bohemian Paradise NP. Lucas is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, efficient, considerate and 100% honest. He went above and beyond to cater to our needs. The scenery was amazing, food perfect and over all trip excellent. Especially enjoyed helping Lucas pick forest mushrooms and leaning about the correct types. Small group, only one other couple. Would love to do a bigger trip one day with Lucas as the guide. Thanks Lucas
- diane b00Amazing walking tour4 of us travelled with Lukas on this day tour and it was fantastic. The whole trip was well organised and Lukas tailored it to allow for physical fitness. His knowledge is fantastic and he gave excellent advice on what and where to eat The trip is quite strenuous but us bunch of 60+ year olds made it. Every step worth it for the fantastic scenery.
- Robin R00A Fabulous Day in a Unique, Incredible and Beautiful SettingMy husband and I were so glad to find Lukas and take his tour to the Bohemian Paradise Geopark. We couldn't have managed it on our own and he was a fabulous guide. Lukas knows the landscape well and planned a route that took us through amazing rock formations and beautiful settings. His tour included a delicious lunch at a local hotel and a walk around a village of traditional Czech rural architecture. But the absolute highlights were the Geopark. Lukas set a leisurely but measured pace and ensured that we were all able physically to do the hike. Then he took us to parts of the Geopark that he has come to know from his many times there, telling us of the geology, geography and history of this amazing setting. He provided us with water and snacks and even carried extra rain jackets in case anyone needed them. There were only 4 of us hiking with him that day which is a great size group. We really wanted to go on this tour and we would not be in Prague during his regularly scheduled available dates so he opened a new day for us, and joyfully another couple came, too. He picked us up at the appointed location right on time and we had a full rich day of exploring the Czech countryside with him. I can't recommend his tour highly enough. If you love unique rock formations, you'll not have a better guide.
- RoxanaMaria0400Lovely hike in the Bohemian ParadiseThe Bohemian Paradise National Park is wonderful for a day hike. The scenery is impressive and Lukas is a great, attentive and kind guide. I really enjoyed our walk. Highly recommended 🙂
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2018 • Family
Would highly recommend this trip to everyone. The Javaricko Cave was very impressive and the Castle was amazing. Well worth the price. Lukas was excellent, he was very, very knowledgeable about the Czech history and offer his own insight throughout the day. He also looked at some of the items on our itinerary and offered suggestions of items to skip and items to add which was immensely helpful. His English was impeccable.
Written July 18, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc provided by PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours
Product Overview: Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Olomouc
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos