per group (up to 13)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Unlimited Traditional Czech Lager 12° (4,0% ABV). Richly foamy and golden in colour, of moderate bitterness, hoppy aroma and good full flavour. Bottom fermented, unpasteurized, unfiltered.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all locations within the Prague Centre and nearby areas. Further locations available upon request.
- Václav Havel Airport Prague, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia Our driver will meet you inside the arrivals hall just after the luggage collection
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21963P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Beer Bus Airport Transfer?
- Beer Bus Airport Transfer price starts from $900.07. Discover and book Beer Bus Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beer Bus Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Beer Bus Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beer Bus Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beer Bus Airport Transfer?
- Beer Bus Airport Transfer is hosted by Prague Airport Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prague Airport Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beer Bus Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Beer Bus Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Beer Bus Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21963P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Prague Airport Transport
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in February 2016
#9 of 269 Transportation in Prague
- Meander6322377484200Good transfer from airportWe arrived in Prague about 20 minutes later than published, It took over 1 hour to ger through passport control.....4 operatives for about 400 people as two plane arrived together. The driver phoned us after about 30 minutes and was slightly abrupt saying he had waited almost an hour?, it was very noisy and we could hardly hear him, I also received a text asking if we were in the airport after the call. He said we may have to pay more for waiting and we explained that we were in a que created by passport controls so thee was nothing we could do about it When we exited passport control and collected our luggage we went out side and he was there with my name held up and we walked a short way to vehicle which was clean and tidy with plenty of room for all of us and the luggage. Again he mentioned another 200k because of the wait and car park and appeared a little grumpy because we said no .He dove us to our hotel but did drive very fast. We gave him a tip of 200k (£7) and said it was for him or his boss
- G5190XItims00Efficient transfer from airport to hotel and backWe were picked up at terminal one of Prague airport as we came out of the arrivals hall. The driver had a clear sign with my name on and spoke excellent English. He told us about Prague and we had a comfortable and efficient drive to our hotel. The ease of booking and simplicity was well worth the cost (750 CZ). The evening before our return I booked the same for the return journey. This also worked very well with our driver arriving 10 minutes early. Our driver was able to speak English but was less fluent than the first. In hindsight, I would have booked this a bit earlier so as to be within office hours, which might have given us quicker confirmation, but we had not decided where we wanted to be picked up from. We paid in cash both times. Both cars were immaculately clean inside and out. If I revisit Prague I will definitely use Prague Airport Transport again
- 225idane00the extra mile makes all the differenceSometimes the extra mile makes all the difference !! Thanks to the kind and considerate driver of Prague Airport Transport, we were able to arrive on time and comfortably to the event in the city of Pardubice, even though time was very tight. The driver did everything he could to make sure we arrived on time and helped us a lot to make our experience perfect. Thank you Prague Airport Transport We will meet again.
- jogousa258000Prague Airport Overview.7:43 Well designed airport with two main terminals connected by walkways. Terminal 1 is used for non Schengen passengers while Terminal 2 is for Schengen travelers. Excellent access by public transport from metro A station Veleslavin and bus #119 which operates every 10 to 15 minutes 24/7. For those picking up arriving passengers with personal cars it is commonly known that best non congested way is to pick them up at the departure levelStatistically, people dropping off passengers spent less time at departure levels than at arrival levels. For those who are waiting to pickup arriving passengers with their cars, I suggest to wait at the free parking lot of airport shopping center OC Sestka. From there it's a 10 minute drive to both terminals. You can monitor airplane actual flight times and gate arrivals on some of the flight monitoring Apps.
- dalmgren00RecommendedSmooth and clever use of side roads to get us to our hotel. Good traffic manners too that rarely is demonstrated by others in the business
- RickoShea6500Stress Free Airport TransferWe booked a transfer from our Prague city centre hotel to the airport on Sunday night for the following morning for a fixed fee (very reasonable, in our opinion) and received an almost instant confirmation. We were also kept in touch via WhatsApp. Our driver arrived right on time and obviously knew the way about as he avoided any significant congestion and had us at the airport ahead of our schedule. Excellent service.
- EdernPlatinium00Perfect serviceProfessional driver service. Pick up on time with good explanation. I totally recommend to book them when you're in Prague or for an airport transfer!
- paulafaulkner202100Great place to goAmazing city loads to see and do. Lots of restaurants and bars. Would definitely recommend . Charles bridge and the astronomical clock are a must
- lynnepC5581TZ00Great serviceGreat, right on time from and too the airport. Would definitely use them again. Jacub was really helpful when booking and kept in touch throughout the process.
- jojowad00BrilliantBrilliant service, drivers were right on time, really polite and helpful and the cars were immaculate. Would definitely use again.
- hannaha0400very reliablethe drivers were on time and very helpful!! on the way he was very friendly when met us at arrival and gave us recommendations on what to see in the city
- tjescav202300Perfect taxi!We booked the taxi in the morning for 18:15 and the driver was perfectly on time! The driver was friendly and the car had a really nice smell. He dropped us off at right department and friendly said goodbye.
- andyoliver78900Great serviceExcellent service on both our inbound and outbound journeys. We were sent a WhatsApp message when we landed with the drivers details, vehicle details and meeting point. Driver was waiting for us at the agreed point and it was a short walk to the car. Very clean comfortable executive level car and a smooth professional driver. For our return journey we received a WhatsApp message in the morning giving us our pick up time and full details of driver and vehicle. Driver came into the hotel to assist us with our luggage. Again a very clean comfortable executive level car and a smooth professional driver. Given the option on both journey's of paying by card or cash. Would highly recommend the company.
- Gary S00Private taxi transfer from airportAbsolutely excellent service! Driver had to wait 45 mins after landing due to problem with cases but driver was there for us in airport arrivals with name on card. Return journey really prompt and driver waiting in hotel reception. Both drivers really friendly! Would have no hesitation booking this company again and highly recommend!
- wendyhL4037KK00Easy to book excellent valueExcellent service, driver had to wait an hour for us yo get through security and still greeted us happily, no issues at all very happy would definitely recommend
Buy it with
Beer Bus Airport Transfer provided by Prague Airport Transport
Product Overview: Beer Bus Airport Transfer
Number of Photos