Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-99, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
- Walking equipment such us poles, raincoats, gloves, etc
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local beer or wine is included in your lunch menu
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- A la carte lunch (main course and drink) in the local restaurant. Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Parc National de la Suisse Saxonne
- Entry/Admission - Bastei Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Dresden Christmas Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your address in Prague and drop you off at the same place.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72192P17
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Safety first! Please be ready to sign our Outdoor Adventure Tour Declaration Form to acknowledge important health, safety, and liability information before your adventure begins. This form will be available to sign on your tour day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland?
- Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland price starts from $589.35. Discover and book Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland cancellation policy?
- Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland?
- Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland is hosted by Bohemia Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bohemia Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72192P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PragueStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Parc National de la Suisse SaxonneStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3DresdenStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Bastei BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Dresden Christmas MarketStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6PragueStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in April 2018
#7 of 295 Outdoor Activities in Prague
- marcellah23200Most enjoyable dayFrom start to finish this was one of the best days we spent in Prague. Our guide Ondra was everything we could have asked for and more. He made the drive to our first hike so enjoyable, with so much information about our surroundings. A quick stop for coffee was perfect. The hike was amazing. Spectacular views and interesting facts. Lunch was delicious. Our second hike was short but just as beautiful as the first. We even enjoyed the drive back to Prague as our group were so interesting and we had many laughs. Ondra also brought hot tea, water and snacks for us. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting beautiful Prague
- 571sheat00Great timeThe guide really made us feel welcomed and had great knowledge to share. The hike, views and people who we met in our group were amazing. Many thanks to Ondřej for the trip
- geotheo3100An amazing trip to remember!!!An amazing trip to remember.... To Dresden Christmas Markets and the Saxon Switzerland tour. The tour guide Matej was an alive Wikipedia he knew everything about history we were lucky to had him in our tour.He was very polite and friendly to us.The food was delicious and huge portions.We didn't feel any rush we took our time to explore all the historical sights.The Matej's friend Raphael was really friendly with us and we felt so familiar.They were a good company. I would definitely recommend this tour and the tour company. Great job guys.Well done!!!
- OnAir14453400A very good trip.....Dresden Christmas markets and Saxon Switzerland tour. Excellent trip, good value for money. The guide Sam was very polite and knowledgeable, he made good recommendations. The food at the restaurant was delicious and a generous portion size. There was enough time in each location, it didn't feel rushed. I would recommend this trip and the tour company. I will definitely use them again when I come back.
- jeanwmt00A must to do when in Prague !!!The tour was amazing and the guide Michal (Miho) is the best guide I have encountered by far from all the past travels. He was very personable and very kind. Patient and very forthcoming with information and gave his personal views too. Coming from hospitality industry myself, I can tell that he is very passionate about his job and his personal desire to make our tour a most memorable one. Thank you Michal
- hotelpert00Magical tour of Tiske Steny n Bastei Bridge with magnificent MichalOur tour guide Michal Salwinski was an absolute gem! He took such great care of us, always ensuring our safety, making sure we’re comfortable and even bringing the anti-slip grips for our shoes when we had to navigate the slippery snowy steps at the Bastei Bridge. Needless to say we all thoroughly enjoyed this tour very much and would highly recommend it! Especially if you’re lucky enough to get Michal as your guide! The most enjoyable part of the tour for us was Tiske Steny. Although it took quite a bit of energy climbing up the very snowy hill, the view at the top was all too worth it!
- Freedom0228971564800Enjoyed tour of little SwitzerlandWe had a great day! It started with prompt pick up, relaxing ride, amazing tours of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Parks and included a delicious lunch. Our tour guide, Warren, was knowledgeable, patient and accommodating. He provided the best hot tea, from his home country, which everyone in the group really enjoyed.
- Wander2166077700400Fantastic way to spend a day!Thank you Warren! We had an amazing tour of Tisa, the Bastei, delicious lunch in very cozy cafe, and tour of the surrounding countryside. Our tour was informative and magical with the first snowfall in the Czech Bohemian Saxon Switzerland National Park. You were very accommodating and we appreciated getting to know you. Thank you for all the restaurant suggestions and your ideas.
- selenex202300Sam is the bestSam is punctual, knowledgeable, and helpful. Simply the best guide you can ask for! He is able to cater to different needs from the group. We had a fantastic time on this tour.
- Simon A00Hiking tripReally enjoyable , loved the autumnal views and the different colours of leaves , well organised Our Tour guide Rena was easy going friendly and a good company .. thank you
- Danielle S00Beautiful walkI reallly enjoyed this beautiful winter walk through the national park. On 24th Nov the snow hadn't started falling and the trees were towards the end of changing from their autumnal colours. It went at a relaxing pace but I do not recommend for anyone who will have difficulty with steps or upwards inclines. I was pleasantly surprised how much of the park you cover, Bohemian Adventures helps you see the best spots. As a gluten free person I had options at the lunch stop and have uploaded the menu for anyone else who has intolerances to check out. This tour has a good amount of toilet stops too including access to a hotel closed to other visitors, we had VIP winter access and it was a better place to take photos of the specific area from higher up. Cherry on top of the tour was Sam who made the experience. He was an upbeat, knowledgeable and helpful. I lost one of my gloves and he gave me his which was incredibly kind. He did the company, Tasmania and his parents (I hear you read the reviews so shout out to you!) proud. I'd definitely recommend this tour. The maximum number for our bus was 8 people so we met a nice group of people too to socialise with whilst still getting focused guide attention.
- 440debbies00Hiking day in the national park.Great day hiking with a small group of 6 plus our guide Misu. The day is broken down into two hikes with lunch in between and plenty of water, snacks and fruit tea available. Misu was a very informative guide and helped make our trip an enjoyable experience. It was lovely to see the national park and not just the city of Prague.
- josephhN4918PW00Excellent TourThis was a great day and Nick was a fantastic tour guide! Five stars for the tour and the guide -- highly recommended.
- 43callista00Narnia winter wonderland 🔥It was a very nice tour with beautiful views and the hike is not hard, just more steps :) Our tour guide was Ondrej and he is fantastic, gives a lot of information and very fun person. They bring you some tea which was super nice after the hike. My favorite views would be from bastei bridge, the afternoon lights just makes it more picturesque.
- K7154OHjuliar00A fantastic day to the bohemian and saxon Switzerland with our fantastic guide Sam!My friend and me went to a trip to bohemian Switzerland and saxon Switzerland. It was a wonderful event. Our guide Sam collected us in our hotel at time. He was very very friendly, a good driver and knew everything about the tour. Together we went to lunch, which was very nice and all included. We enjoyed this tour very much and Sam was a fantastic guide! I would book the tour again at all time and thank you to Sam for this lovely day! Julie
Buy it with
Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland provided by Bohemia Adventures
Product Overview: Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland
Number of Photos