As a phoenix which rises from the dust, the capital of Saxony went through a massive reconstruction after heavy bombing during World War II to become the majestic city it once was. Visit the magnificent Royal Palace, the famous Zwinger Art Gallery, the protestant Frauen kirche and admire the splendid collections in Dresden’s museums
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private tour guide
- Private transportation (car, minivan or coach)
- Any entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Dresden Zwinger
- Entry/Admission - Frauenkirche Dresden
- Entry/Admission - Katholische Hofkirche
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at your residence in Prague or at the airport.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26685P26
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour to Dresden from Prague?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour to Dresden from Prague on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour to Dresden from Prague?
- Private Tour to Dresden from Prague price starts from $380.57. Discover and book Private Tour to Dresden from Prague on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour to Dresden from Prague cancellation policy?
- Private Tour to Dresden from Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to Dresden from Prague on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour to Dresden from Prague?
- Private Tour to Dresden from Prague is hosted by LucyTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LucyTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour to Dresden from Prague on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26685P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLucyTours
- 1DresdenStop: 7 hoursSee details
- 2The Dresden ZwingerStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Frauenkirche DresdenStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Katholische HofkircheStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Prague, Czech Republic
#8 of 267 Food & Drink in Prague
- RawdhaMeraikhi00Perfect intro to Prague!My family and I had the pleasure of experiencing Prague , and our trip was made truly unforgettable thanks to Patrick and Lucy Tours. From the moment we met Patrick, we knew we were in for a treat. Patrick's knowledge of Prague's history and his ability to intertwine it with the city's vibrant present was truly impressive. He not only showed us the must-visit sights but also recommended hidden gems and local spots that we would have otherwise missed. His passion for Prague was infectious, and he made our tour engaging, informative, and fun! If you're a first-time visitor to Prague or even if you've been before, I can't recommend Patrick and Lucy Tours enough. Patrick's friendly demeanor and in-depth knowledge make the experience truly worthwhile. We left with a deeper appreciation for this beautiful city and wonderful family memories. Don't miss the chance to explore Prague with him! Thank you, Patrick and Lucy Tours, for an unforgettable day in Prague. We can't wait to return and explore more of this amazing city with your guidance.
- K2488SHmichaelm00ExcellentWe thoroughly enjoyed our tour. It was well planed. Misha was an excellent guide. We highly recommend her.
- Jose J00Excuses, and more excuses.The agency modified the hour, the guide arrived late, missed cathedral explanation due to it closed this day, reason "a mass". And the tour finished earlier than 3 hours, at least 45min or an hour. We asked for 30% refund of a visit, explaining the situation and they rejected with excuses. Really disgusting experience. To expensive, not well inverted. Bad experience at all.
- Passenger0398884866200Exceptional tour and service!I chose this tour as a solo woman traveler. Thomas, my guide provided a comprehensive tour of Prague. He was a knowledgeable gentleman who was attentive to my mobility concerns due to a fall.
- dawne76300Great day with Patrick!We had an excellent day with Patrick! He was informative, flexible and kind. We saw great behind the scene sights that we would never have known about. He was highly informed with great information. I would highly recommend him!!!
- koking00This tour will leave you speechless!First let me just say our guide Petr is awesome!! He does such a great job you’ll feel like old friends at the end. The drive was long but actually felt like two hours because of the beautiful drive along with the great information Petr gives you along the way. We completely recommend this tour even though it’s expensive it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that is totally worth it! The two camps you visit are so touching to walk through! Stop thinking and book now!! And don’t forget to ask for Petr!
- camencitam00Excellent Private Tour Guide in Prague!The tour guide from LucyTours (Nov 6 @ 10AM, Prague) was awesome! the tour she gave was informative, educational, and thorough. Her command of English was excellent. She listened to our questions and answered them clearly. She did not stop and waste time but made sure we (senior citizens) were able to keep up with her. Whenever she could, she offered to take pictures of us so we did not have to do selfies! Very courteous and was a pleasure to walk with her. I don't know her name, but highly recommend her for future private tours!
- lisarM9552QU00An outstanding Prague experienceA terrific tour. Thomas was incredibly knowledgeable, and worked around our schedule and interests. I would highly recommend this tour! He drove us to many fascinating sights and we have wonderful photos as memories.
- Navigate5708100798200Wonderful memories!!Great Tour of Prague, lead by Tour Guide, Amy. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. Overall, it was a exceptional experience
- Trail76322900Private tour guide is way to go!Thomas was an amazing tour guide. From his very professional and prompt pickup at the hotel, to his incredible historical account of the Czech Republic, it was an incredible day.
- happydays06000Simply The BestLike the song" Simply The Best , Better Than All The Rest" Superb tours catering for what I wanted to see and experience .I would never have found these places by myself.I needed experts with expert knowledge and here it was.. Perfect transportation no waiting or rushed to a timetable .Everything is geared to what you want. Guides Lenka and Roman made my trip to Prague a complete success .Thank you Lucy Tours
- globetrotting-elissa00Absolute Best Tour To Do in Prague!We had the absolute best tour! There is no way we could have seen what we saw in one day if we hadn't booked this tour. We had limited time in Prague and really were able to make the most out of our stay. Our guide was fabulous and gave enough information but not too much (i.e. it wasn't overkill!) and was so knowledgeable about the history of the city and country. I highly recommend this tour-- even if you have lots of time in Prague!
- naneta202000Fun tourMila was the best guide. He knows his history and makes it interesting according to what he sees fits us. It was a wonderful experience!
- dogmommy1300Private Prague Castle walking tourEva was a fantastic tour guide! My husband, adult son and myself took the three hour Prague Castle tour which encompasses several locations within the Castle grounds. Eva is a master in sharing history, art, cultural and local information. While it was very crowded on a beautiful Saturday, Eva maneuvered us to quiet corners to immerse us in details and answer our questions. The three hours were just right and the final stop at the Cathedral was spectacular. Thank you so much!
- Joan H00Terezin tourOur tour guide, Petr Maly, was excellent - very engaging and extremely knowledgeable about Czech and European history. He shared many interesting facts throughout the day and kept us engaged throughout.