Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Wenceslas Monument
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will meet you the the reception of your hotel. Or at the street door area of your Prague apartment. We need to know the name and address of your place where you stay in Prague in advance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64475P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64475P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Charles BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Modernista Art shop Municipal HouseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Staromestske namestiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Wenceslas MonumentStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Little Quarter Bridge towerStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6The Estates TheatreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Church of St. JamesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A delightful tour.
Magdalena was just WONDERFUL. Just what we wanted and more. Walking for over 4 hours through the charming cobbled…
Our guide Lenka was the star of this tour…she was extremely personable, and had this huge knowledge of Prague, it’s…
Great insights from a local
Helena was a fun guide who tailored our walking tour to our interests and abilities. We loved her personal insight …
Visit to Prague
Great custom tour of Prague city. Tereza was very insightful providing much history and details around the city. …
Prague walking tours
Lidia was very knowledgeable and explained the history of Prague and the Czech Republic very well. Unfortunately …
Martin is an excellent guide!
Our guide, Martin, was just a wonderful guide on our first visit to Prague. His knowledge base is vast, and was abl…
Two days Prague tour
Lenka was my personal tour guide for two days in Prague. She was very knowledgeable on many subjects - architecture…
Tereza K. is a highly experienced, enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. She makes the most of your time in Prague!
My 17 yo daughter is and I came for a full week of Prague to get the lay of the land and visit a local university. …
Personal Prague Guide
Sarka was amazing and by far the best tours we did on our European trip. Do yourself a favor and book a personal to…
Prague Jewish town tour
Śarka was phenomenal! Knowledgeable, informative, efficient and speaks English well and is totally fun!
Outstanding, best guide on our vacation
Our personal guide did a fantastic job. She went over the tour and incorporated our feedback in the tour. Met all o…
Outstanding, amazing, and will absolutely use again
I cannot even begin to rate our guide, Lenka, highly enough. She deserves the highest possible rating for going so …
Look no further for an excellent car service or tour of Prague!
We were looking for a car service to take us from the Schloss Purschenstein in the Erzgebirge region of Germany to …
Wonderful guide and tour
We had the best time with our guide, Marek. We spent five hours seeing the best of Prague. We met the guide at our…
Tereza was an exceptional tour guide. Her knowledge of the history of Prague, the region and her country was remar…