Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza
By Prague as YOU Like It
I'm a licenced guide who tutors other guides in an official training program for tour guides. I know every inch of Český Krumlov and I show you exactly those worth you attention. I care and I share - not just facts about Český Krumlov, but also my opinions, my personal experience living in the Czech Republic, my tips and recommendations. I will show you Český Krumlov all time favourites you dreamed about seeing with your own eyes. I'll share my beloved spots with you some of the off-the-beaten track places. I always adjust the tour to your individual needs, wishes and interests. Feel like seeing or doing something you don't see here? Just let me know.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- private tour with a certified and experienced local guide who knows Český Krumlov inside out
- personal tips and secret spots to visit, eat, have fun or soak up the unique atmosphere
- an unforgettable day exploring one of the prettiest and chilled towns in the world
- Český Krumlov Castle interiors admission (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- I'll pick you up at any hotel in Prague.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117046P7
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza on Tripadvisor
- How much is Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza?
- Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza price starts from $542.92. Discover and book Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza on Tripadvisor
- What is the Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza cancellation policy?
- Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza?
- Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza is hosted by Prague as YOU Like It. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prague as YOU Like It on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Český Krumlov Private Day Trip with Tereza on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117046P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cesky Krumlov CastleStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Historic Center of Cesky KrumlovStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Church of St. VitusStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun Cooking Experience in Prague
My husband and I had such a fun time with Tereza at her cooking class. Tereza is a delight! She is fun and humorous…
Cooking with Tereza was a terrific local experience and I would gladly do it again! She is welcoming and made me f…
Highly Recommend Cooking Class
We signed up for a private cooking class with Tereza, and it ended up being one of the highlights of our 2+ week tr…
Amaxing family atmosphere cooking experience with Tereza
When you visit Prague,you will throughly enjoy this cooking class.Teresa picked us up at our Hotel,and took us 20 m…
We had a GREAT time with Tereza cooking some Czech dishes. The best complement we can give is that it was like vis…
Cooking and tour with Tereza - highly recommended
My wife and I had the best time with Tereza. We split our time into two half-days - walking tour the first, and coo…
Doesn't respond to requests for information or confirmation of tour dates/times
I initially contacted Tereza at the beginning of June for class on Sept 19. In addition we discussed a private cus…
Really so much fun!!! A wonderful way to spend our last afternoon. Such enjoyable conversation—not to mention the …
I took Tereza's cooking class with two of my girlfriends during our trip to Prague. We highly recommend this experi…
A memorable experience
My husband and I had a lovely time with Tereza exploring Czech cuisine in her kitchen. We learnt much from our host…
Get as involved as you want
First, one of the things people need to understand is that Tereza is the one and only person running this business.…
Tereza was the highlight of our entire trip
We had preplanned spending the day with Tereza months ago. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding the concentrat…
Great Food and Even Better Company
This class was the highlight of my husband's and my trip to Prague. It was such a nice change of pace from the cro…
A great experience!
We were five girls on a trip to Prague and decided for this cooking class at Tereza's kitchen. The communication be…
Recently, I traveled to Prague with my mom and her sister. Tereza picked us up from our hotel then we traveled via …