per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 40–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- luggage car
- Bottle of champagne
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up anywhere in the city centre and transport you to the airport or we can pick you up from the airport and transport will be to any hotel in prague
- Prague, Czechia
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Prague, Czechia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42115P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer?
- Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer price starts from $353.72. Discover and book Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer?
- Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer is hosted by Prague Old Car. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prague Old Car on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 40m. Discover and book Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42115P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Prague Old Car
Prague, Czech Republic
#101 of 859 Tours & Activities in Prague
- katherinemE1591VX00Amazing!We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Martina, was brillant, going out of her way to make it a memorable day in this beautiful city!
- Camper69531900Enjoyable and informativeWe saw more places in less time and learned about features that other sources did not mention. The guide was pleasant and interesting.
- Vicki A N00Jiggly joy rideThe tour itself was very informative and fun. We didn’t want to walk around at the castle but that was ok. Had been told this tour came with John Lennon wall but did not get taken here. Although the cars were lovely they should come with a recommendation for ladies to wear good support as the cobbles make for a wobbly ride 😁
- RohitM72000Must do in PragueOne of the finest things we enjoyed in Prague was the old car tour for 90 mins with one of the best guides - Martina! She took us through the entire tour and took time to explain us the history behind the scenes. She also gave a lot of insider tips and took us to awesome places for food. Overall a great tour, especially if you are new here. Definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to Prague!
- AndyBu100A great way to get a feel of PragueA reasonably priced way to see the main sites of Prague, with an opportunity to tailor the route to your needs and what you have seen so far. Knowledgeable guide to help you through the rich history of the City.
- 115kjellivarr00100% smoothThe lady who drove us were super nice and very good at telling us about the different buildings. It was absolutely worth the money👍
- Climber4937374148600Fun Historical Convertible Ride: A Great Way to See the CityThis was a wonderful experience! It was just the two of us with our tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the city, and took us around the historical sites and then other locations based upon our interests. It can be a bit noisy in the convertible, so it isn't always easy to hear, but if you sit in the seats closest to the front, you can hear just fine. We saw so much more of this beautiful city than we could have seen on foot. If you don't have a lot of time in the city, this is a great and fun way to see a lot of the city in a short period of time.
- Odyssey12137500Amazing experience to explore the city in a 1920 style carWe had an amazing experience to explore the city of Prague in an open old style car listening to jazz with a friendly female driver. She explained to us the most signinficant buildings we drove pass with detail history and enthusiasm. It was a great beginning of an amazing evening. For us the price was a bit high but it doesn´t mean it was not worth it.
- JaniMayank00Excellent Vintage Drive sightseeingSuperb Experience... We got 1945 Vintage Car, excellent Condition, Excellent Driver Cum Guide Lady driver JJ... She took us to almost all the important places in Prague where you can't go on foot as because its far and not noticeable. Excellent Service Ontime, No Hidden cost and straight Polite Wonderful behaviour and Service
- Lucrecia F00Fun activity to do to get to know the city for the first time!Fun activity ! Our driver arrived was very punctual . He was really fun and knowledgeable. He took us everywhere in the city , took the best photos and answer all our questions . At the end he dropped us off in a cute restaurant where we had a great meal and the best view of Charles’s Bridge . The only bad thing was the lack of a microphone or speakers . We could NOT hear most of his speech…. We moved to the front to try to hear him better, but for the most part he had to yell all the time .
- 867kmoo00A great tour!A great way to get an overview of this beautiful, complicated city. We are very glad we did it, and would recommend it to anyone.
- 902DENISEM00Awesomeness!!!!!We had the best tour and guide. Very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend this. We got to see things we never would have.
- JWat8200Great way to explore PragueThis was such a cool find - we booked super last minute after seeing the old car tours on our first day walking around the city. It was a great way to get a little further afield, and our tour guide was lovely.
- N3139QLstevec00Highly recommendWe had amazing fun, our driver was extremely informative and kind to us (we had two elders) and the car 🚗 was super. Our guest were smiling the entire time. Thank you 🙏 and special thanks to our driver Vaclav! Steve
- KonstantinS53000The best what we did in Prague!That was amazing! Our driver Martina was very friendly and kind! She also spoke very good English and she told as a very interesting history of the city of Prague. We recommend her! Everybody were happy!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were a group of 15 friends in a bachelor party. The experience was amazing, from airport to our hotel. We had a lot of fun!
Written September 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for the amazing review Pol A. We are glad that you enjoyed our limousine service and hopefully the bachelor party was amazing. We hope to see you again in prague perhaps for another fun night. Best regards, Team Prague hummer limo
Written September 24, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer provided by Prague Old Car
Product Overview: Hummer Limousine Airport Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos