per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Vitus
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Prague.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164611P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague?
- Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague price starts from $203.16. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague?
- Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague is hosted by Welcome Pickups (Prague). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Welcome Pickups (Prague) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164611P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cesky KrumlovStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Cesky Krumlov CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Church of St. VitusStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Vltava RiverStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Welcome Pickups (Prague)
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in March 2018
#10 of 269 Transportation in Prague
- bcoult00Great experienceWe used this service to pick us up from the airport and also when we had a very early flight leaving Praha. It was so easy and the cars were very nice—the drivers were too.
- dnyanadavaidya00Could have been betterWhile we expected a more informative tour of the city of Prague, we were disappointed as our driver did not know much of the history of the city. He also did not specify the time we had to spend at each of the attractions and hence we had to miss out on one of the sights as we were short of time, while we just drove past another one so as to get a glimpse of it. That said, we did not have any complaints about his driving skills. He was a safe driver and was courteous.
- lindanT6198FA00Recommended! The best choice for transportation in a foreign country!I made two trips. Both times, the chauffeurs were right on time, very friendly and correct, could speak good English. On arrival in the country, you don't have to search for local money, as the trips were booked at home - very easily. I received a photo of the drivver, the sort and colour of the car ànd the number plate - very reasuring for a woman traveling alone As I travel quite a bit, I will surely use this service again!!
- Andrew H00HorrendousWorst driving during four days in Prague. Every junction was like start of Grand Prix. 0-60 in ten seconds only to then brake hard at next junction and do it all over again. Continuously. For 30 mins journey. Used only side roads not main route from airport to city centre. Was late to pickup. Horrendous. Will never use service again. Had four or five Uber trips during visit. All much better.
- R1307OMkristing00Great serviceWe used the airport transport service from Prague airport to our accommodations. Super easy with great communication and clear directions. Would use again.
- stevecT6595XB00Driver for trip to airport was a no show - BAD !TERRIBLE!!! CAUTION!! I booked and paid for a trip from our to the airport in Prague and DRIVER DID NOT SHOW UP !!! Tried to call number but it didn’t work - tried to message and no reply - tried to email company but you can’t do it. We have connecting flights so no time to spare - Good thing I tried Bolt - they showed up inn2 minutes and was half the price - BEWARE !!!!!!!
- 391bharatr00ExcellentUsed in prague and berlin for airport transfer excellent service , my flight got delayed 3 hours i messaged them they arranged new driver
- Silberhexe00UnreliableWe had booked a transfer from Prague airport to downtown. When we arrived at the airport there was nobody there to greet us. We waited for a while then we went outside to look around, there was still nobody to be seen. I called and also texted the driver that had been named to us, nobody answered the phone or the message. Another while later we went back inside to the arrival hall and now a very old man showed up holding a sheet of paper with my name scribbled upon. This was not the driver that had been assigned to us, but we got in his car and hoped he would drive us to our destination. Unfortunately, the old man did not speak a word of English, so communication was impossible. Sadly, the old man and the interior of the car also smelled really bad. We had to open the window. The whole trip was nothing like promised. I would not book this service ever again and definitely cannot recommend it to anybody.
- Japanbound00Great choice for Prague airport transfer to cityHaving read many forums on Prague Airport Transfers, we wanted a pleasant start to our holiday ( after our long flight ) and choose Welcome Pickups. One gets updated with the driver's details ( & vehicle model from memory? ) a couple of days prior to arrival. Although we stipulated 3pm pickup ( we arrived at 2pm ), we were out onto the concourse by 2:40pm. To our surprise, the driver was already there with our name card. Vehicle was more than adequate for our 2 mid-size suitcase and it was clean, spacious & smoke-free. A very pleasant start to our holidays indeed. We would not hesitate to use them again
- gregoryscat00Great serviceBooked airport transfers both for arriving and departing. Good, clear confirmation came instantly. Well informed of arrival of driver plus their names, the vehicles and vehicle registrations. Delightful, well presented drivers were there before time. We were grateful for the very good English spoken and for the helpful advice and answers to questions. Very clean, well presented vehicles. Very happy with service. Definitely would use again.
- Tourist5282573824700Airport Transfer to the hotelVery ponctual and friendly driver. Highly recommend. I change my flight number after the delay, and text them, they ajust it immediately. Great service and price
- winterc195300Very goodUsed this company from airport to hotel an return. Both cars good spec an drivers were both safe drivers an prompt the company sends photos of drivers make of car an reg.so you know exactly who is meeting you an they contact you when you land an find out when you are at baggage reclaim an are waiting outside of arrival door with a card with your name on the price is fair and I recommend them highly will book them again when I travel in future.
- Aussietraveller11300Welcome Pickups airport transfer.We used Welcome Pickups for our transfers to and from Prague airport. The communication was immediate from the company and then designated driver. We were sent the driver’s photo and number plate. Pricing was less than others we’d looked at as well and car was clean and well signed. Driver was on time and very friendly. Highly recommend this service.
- MercyMe9400Easy Airport Transfer!Welcome Pickups was very very good. The driver was right there when we cleared customs and our trip into Prague from the airport was just right. Our driver gave us insight on the city and places to see during our visit. Highly recommend Welcome Pickups!
- truemanpl00Great pickup/drop off from the airport.We used welcome pickups for our pick up and drop off from Prague airport. They were on time and very friendly. I always enjoy the car ride and getting to know a locals perspective and suggestion.
Buy it with
Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague provided by Welcome Pickups (Prague)
Product Overview: Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague
Number of Photos