Busy of overcrowded city centre? Let´s explore the Vyšehrad Castle with fabulous views. On our way We will also see the Dancing house, moving head of Franz Kafka, Emauzy church, Jungmann Square, Wenceslas Square , Charles Square and many other interesting venues. We are the ONLY ONE who offers this tour on HUGO Bike E-scooters. You will discover the other bank of the river Vltava, all turists goes to Prague Castle, but we want to show you magnificent VYŠEHRAD CASTLE and unforgettable view. We promise smile on your face.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 13-80, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Use of bicycle
- E-scooter HUGO Bike, Helmet, Live guide, rain coat, gloves, water, coffe or tea, small present
- Entry/Admission - Vysehrad National Cultural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Franz Kafka Statue
- Entry/Admission - Karlovo namesti
- Entry/Admission - Square Under Emmaus
- Entry/Admission - Dancing House
- Departure details
- Na Poříčí 1052/42, 110 00 Praha 1-Florenc, Czechia In front of hotel Grandior
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24694P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours?
- How much is VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours?
- VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours price starts from $93.41. Discover and book VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours cancellation policy?
- VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours?
- VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours is hosted by SegwayTrip E-Scooter HUGO Bike Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SegwayTrip E-Scooter HUGO Bike Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24694P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNa Poříčí 1052/42Na Poříčí 1052/42, 110 00 Praha 1-Florenc, CzechiaIn front of hotel GrandiorSee address & details
- 1Vysehrad National Cultural MonumentStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Franz Kafka StatueStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Karlovo namestiStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Square Under EmmausStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Dancing HouseStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byJungmann SquareWenceslas MonumentSt. Michael Church PragueSlovansky Ostrov-ZofinNational TheaterThe Estates Theatre
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
SegwayTrip E-Scooter HUGO Bike Prague
Prague, Czech Republic
#24 of 295 Outdoor Activities in Prague
- Passenger3591280848600A very fun experienceWe had an amazing time during our 2 hour e-bike tour. Our guide Peter was really good and told us alot of interesting facts about the city. The e-bikes made it really easy to get around even when it got steep. I would really recommend this, it was a fun and easy way to learn about Prauge
- mst498005 stars!Wonderful tour and such a wonderful service. We saw and learnt so much thanks to Hugo’s bikes! Definitely a 10/10!
- 147neln00Fun!!Super fun experience with our super fun tour guides dan and lumir!!!! Greetings from the Scouting from Belgium
- BoardingPass57532400Not worth for sightseeng purpoces.I ordered 3 hours Monastery tour of 3 or 4. The only Monastery we visited were beer tasting one. It was a lot of segwaying up and down the hill with only 2 stops for comments and photographing. I enjoy segwaying but this was not the goal. the tout guide was good.
- Sensiblefriend00Extremely passionate and proud guideWe spent 3 hours in the company of Jana. She is an extremely knowledgeable guide and just underlines the reason I always get a guide during city breaks. What Jana does not know about Prague is probably not worth knowing! The e-scooters were very good fun and quick, we were able to cover a lot of the city during those 3 hours and had a lot of fun doing it. I highly recommend this company, they add real value to your time in Prague
- 787ellah00A definite tour to do in Prague!A great way to see a lot of Prague in 2 hrs! The scooters were so much fun to use around the city and Roman our guide taught us lots about the culture and history of Prague! We also took the bikes out by ourselves the day after as we enjoyed it so much!
- KasperHenriksen00FantasticGreat guide. He was patient and happy as well, he was wellspoken too. The places we saw was nice and some good stories were told.
- alvaalmen00Super nice staffWe’re very pleased with the staff especially. They greeted us welcome and explained troughly how everything worked. Will be back!
- 513jacobs00Very Nice StaffGood staff good prize , they explained very well and it was a Nice way to see the city so 5 stars was easy
- S9689SYdanielh00Super!Perfect Experience. Zuzana was very serviceminded - and took some good pictures also! Keep up the good work
- Q3535BTale_m00Amazing tourWe had a tour in Prague on escooters. It was a great experience, how to discover Prague with practical advices and great recommendations from our guide. Highly recommended!
- bendL2208AO00Prague by scooterWe had a great, quirky tour of the city with Leara on my 60th birthday in September. What an experience. Leara is a fantastic host and makes the tour interesting, educational and funny. Her knowledge of the history and culture of Prague is second to none. We got to see parts of the city most tourists would miss out on. I highly recommend this tour and if you can ask for Leara you'll have a great trip.
- David C00Great timeWe just finished a tour with Rene. It was fantastic. We saw so much. He was very informative and friendly.
- LondonDocklander00A must-do in PragueRoman and Claire took very good care of me, my wife and three sons (12, 16 and 18). We saw some amazing sights that I did not expect, including the best view of Prague I have ever seen. They are such nice guys. One of my sons and me did the Hugo bikes and my wife and two other sons used the Segways. The equipment is well looked after. We all enjoyed this and having been on other, similar tours, I would say these guys are the best. Thank you sooooo much to Roman and Claire.
- MarkH904500TruckerHad Lucia (Lucy) was our tour guide.....we went all over town and stopped at certain places so she could tell us about the place....had a blast, learned a lot about Prague and it’s people....would highly recommend this tour if you’re coming to Prague!!!! Thank You Lucy!!!! Happy Vacationer!!!!!!!👍👍👍
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Avec nos enfants de 9, 13 et 15 ans nous cherchions un moyen ludique de découvrir Prague. Le tour guidé de 3H avec les E-scooters a été un des meilleurs moments du voyage ! Roman notre guide était super sympatique et s'est adapté à toutes nos demandes (comme par exemple quand les enfants ont eu trop froid aux mains nous nous sommes arrêté boire un chocolat chaud). Les scooters sont faciles à conduire et pour la petite dernière de 9 ans, elle a fait le voyage avec Roman sur un scooter à 3 roues. Nous recommandons cette expérience à toutes les familles ! Petit conseil, pensez à prendre des moufles pour les mains si vous y êtes en hiver!
Written December 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Merci pour la belle note. Vous et vos amis êtes toujours les bienvenus Bonne année 2020 Zuzana et Roman
Written January 3, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours provided by SegwayTrip E-Scooter HUGO Bike Prague
Product Overview: VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos