per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Add your pick up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44007P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private tour to Cesky Krumlov?
- Private tour to Cesky Krumlov price starts from $221.91. Discover and book Private tour to Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour to Cesky Krumlov cancellation policy?
- Private tour to Cesky Krumlov cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour to Cesky Krumlov?
- Private tour to Cesky Krumlov is hosted by Thomas Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thomas Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private tour to Cesky Krumlov?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Private tour to Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44007P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cesky KrumlovStop: 4 hoursHistorical centre of UNISCO cityRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in October 2016
#203 of 874 Tours & Activities in Prague
- laurenpY4115ID00"Must See" village outside of Prague, skip the brewery tour!Loved Kutna Hora and could have spent much more time in the city. St. Barbara's Cathedral was breathtaking. The bone church is eerie and unique. I would plan to have more time exploring the city, we only had a few hours. Would pass on the brewery tour, it was underwhelming.
- Compass58570900Natalia was amazing!Natalia was awesome! She was full of energy and kept us laughing the whole trip while providing lots of interesting historical information. She modified the trip slightly to suit our needs, making a couple extra short stops and parking closer to the center of Dresden to make it easier for me with my knee injury. We highly recommend taking a tour with her.
- nishahebbalae00Poor communicationI sent multiple messages correcting my hotel pickup location. All messages were acknowledged. But still the guide was sent to the wrong address on pickup day. We had to scramble to find a taxi to the location she was waiting at. Due to language issue, this was a problem. THis is so unfortunate because we had given them our phone number and email address to update us of any location changes.
- MartinStutensee00Great Day in the Czech country .We took the tour to Kutna Hora and the Sedlec Ossuary in early October. Our tour guide Vadim picked us up on time from the hotel. First we visited the "Bone Church" and the adjacent cemetery. Definitely worth the visit. Vadim explained the history of the cemetery and the church. In Kutna Hora you will visit the church, which was supposed to rival the Cathedral in Prague but was never finished. Then you stroll through this historic town. A Highlight of the tour was the excellent lunch. For beer lovers the brewery tour is definitely exciting. You see the whole brewing process and get to taste the result. Definitely a great tour by Thomas Travel.
- 127vadimb00Tour to SaxonyUnforgettable tour to Saxony! Join with Thomas travel on tour to Dresden, Moritzburg and Meissen. Never regret!
- EUROFUN201900THANKS FOR UNFORGETTABLE TRIPLast year in September 2019 we had a great time with Vadim (Thomas Travel) on our privet trip Prague - Dresden - Budapest - Vienna - Prague. We had a fun, exciting, wonderful trip of a lifetime! We did not want to be driven around on a bus with other people, and this sure was nothing like that! It also was manageable for us who wanted to be outdoors and active. Vadim was very accommodating about adjusting the trip activities to fit our interests and abilities. Vadim and the tour-guides in all cities were enthusiastic, fun and engaging guides. They took us to a wonderful variety of great historical places, museums and restaurants with fabulous food throughout the trip. Thanks again for a wanderfull time!!!
- truenorth22005-star tour!It was a very long day for us coming from Prague to Cesky Krumlov then to Salzburg and then back to Prague. However, Vadim of Thomas Travel made sure we were always comfortable during the tour. We saw the very beautiful Cesky Krumlov and spent enough time in Salzburg afterwards. Vadim never rushed us and made sure we got what we signed up and paid for. We highly recommend this tour if you are short on time while in Prague.
- mmohsen987500A great travel agency and best tour guideThis my second time in Prague but the first to my family and I wanted to have a private city tour . I found Thomas travel on trip advisor and decided to try them and I didn't regret it . Vadim responded and I booked two private trips wit him , a city tour in Prague and a day tour to Dresden from prague . Both were great . Vadim was on time and he is very knowledgeable and friendly . We felt very safe and enjoyed both days. Highly recommended for any couple group or families looking for private tours .
- Botros E00Great experienceVadis was so helpful,smiling and patient. He had a lot of touristic information that he entertained us with
- MagyFarouk00An Amazing trip with an Excellent tour guideWe had an amazing trip to Munich , Prague , Brno , Salzburg , Vienna and Bratislava. What made our trip fantastic was having Vadim as our tour guide. He is so talented , has excellent knowledge , patience and a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Vadim and his company and would definitely like to repeat this trip again with my family . Thank you Vadim so much for making our trip such a pleasant one.
- Venice F00Great experienceVadim was good, helpful, friendly and has a lot of touristic information. I highly recommend him as a great guide
- mmohsen987500Private city tour in Prague with the best tour guide everWe booked two private tours in Prague with Thomas travel a city tour in Prague and a tour to Saxon and Dresden and both trips were great . Vadim is an excellent tour guide nice and friendly and very knowledgeable and his English is great We really enjoyed the two trips, if you are looking for private tour or small group tours don’t think twice Use Thomas travel Thank you Vadim for making our visit to Prague so special and thank you for your care and for coming to pick us up when our train trip was terminated
- Carolbotros00Munich Prague ViennaSuch an amazing lovely tour Very well organized and punctual And our beloved tour guide vadim is very friendly with wide knowledge. If i can recommend any tour blindly will recommend Thomas tour And hope to join them next summer :)
- mariam3199500Highly recommendedIt was such great experience. We visited Munich, Salesburg, Prague, Brno, Vienna, Drazden, Bratislava Vadim was guiding us. He was great. The information he gave was so interesting and funny. He is so aware of the history of these cities, best tourist attractions, restaurants and activities to do at free time I would always recommend Vadim and would definitely repeat this great experience.
- bklana00Thanks for the great timeWe went on the private trip with Thomas travel for 9 days in the middle of March 2019. It was amazing time and service. Great knowledge of history, landscape and facts make this trip unforgettable. Thanks Vlad.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2020 • Solo
I used Thomas Travel and Vadim as my tour guide on a recent trip to Prague. I ended up booking 4 private trips with him around Czech Republic and Eastern Germany. There is so much to see! Cesky Krumlov is a real gem! I really enjoyed Vadim’s personal approach and encyclopaedic knowledge of the history. He also gave me lots of ideas of what little secret places to see in Prague itself. The car was very nice too. If you want to have an experienced and reliable tour guide in that region, look no further.
Written September 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private tour to Cesky Krumlov provided by Thomas Travel
Product Overview: Private tour to Cesky Krumlov
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos