We would like to invite you to a fairy tale town: Český Krumlov (situated 170 km from Prague), which has been part of the UNESCO cultural and natural heritage since 1992. See the impressive Cesky Krumlov Castle and the Eggenberg Brewery Taste the original Budweiser beer Wander narrow, ancient streets shopping for treasures
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Castle Fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105288P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 car = 3pax, 1 minivan = 6pax, 1 bus = 15pax
- Price per group
- Most travelers can participate
- The interiors of Castle Cesky Krumlov are closed during winter season from 1.11- 31.3
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague?
- Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague price starts from $642.13. Discover and book Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague cancellation policy?
- Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague?
- Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague is hosted by Visita Praga. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visita Praga on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105288P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PragueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Cesky KrumlovStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 3PragueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in June 2019
#360 of 861 Tours & Activities in Prague
- Henrietta H00Great experienceGreat fun. Something unique to do! Book ahead. David was lots of fun and informative. Choosing your glass colour and what you make was a lovely personal touch.
- F6880DJdavidm00Great time but plan aheadOnly thing to think about is your glass needs 12 hours to cool. You need to have time to come back and get it.
- KellyC82800Great Transfer ExperienceMy family (myself, husband, two teen daughters, and my parents) traveled from Berlin to Prague with this experience. It was perfect for us. Our driver was punctual and friendly, and the vehicle was very comfortable for the drive. We arrived safely and smoothly in Prague. Highly recommend!
- KellyC82800Fabulous Transfer ExperienceMy family (including myself, husband, two teenage daughters, and my parents) had a fantastic experience with this transfer and stop in Cesky Krumlov. Our driver was friendly and punctual. The ride was smooth and comfortable. Lukas, the tour operator, communicated regularly with me, ensuring we were enjoying the experience. He made us a lunch reservation at a charming restaurant in Cesky Krumlov, giving us plenty of time to explore, and then arriving on time in Salzburg. Highly recommend this experience!!! Cesky Krumlov is not to be missed, and it is a convenient stop along the way from Prague to Salzburg!
- Dr_Squared91400Fabulous introduction to glass blowingI had a great time with Dave and created a few nice pieces of glass. I am experienced glass blower but i watched Dave work with beginners and give them fabulous experience to try glass blowing and make a beer mug This is a great experience and well worth the cost. I recommend this for anyone who has seen a glass blowing demo and wants to try!
- Knight_198100Awesome and unique experience to be had!What an incredible experience! David the chief glass blower was humorous with his detailed knowledge of this skill and really captivated us both. The staff were all so friendly and super helpful when it came to booking in too. The experience itself was awesome and kept very safe at all times. It’s completely unique and individual as you can make and design whatever you like during the class! Delicious blonde local beer was also served - and I’m not a beer drinker, but it was rather tasty! One thing to note: It gets rather hot in the room (for obvious reasons!) so wear something breathable! Thank you guys, you were all awesome 👏 We’ll forever and cherish this memory and experience ☺️
- johnbD1097YP00Safety TransferWe had friendly driver Thomas, He had lot of experiences with driving. We felt very welcomed and safety. Ftransfer from door to door Recommended Visita Praga
- johnbD1097YP00Excellent TripIt is a beautiful part of the country. Melk Abbey is stunning. The guide for the Abbey was very informative. Wachau Valley should not be missed. We plan to stay in the valley next time we visit there. Tasting wines at the local winery taught a lot on the different types of wines.
- johnbD1097YP00Excellent TransferThe pick up was on time. Our driver David was very polite and smart,with excellent english, told us many intersting stories about Czech Republic. High recommend
- Mike B00Lovely day trip to BudapestExcellent Excellent Excellent. Our driver, Robert and our guide, Michael were superb. Budapest is such a beautiful city. Wish we could have spent more time there.
- Aleksandr S00Do not chose this providerIf I could give negative rating I would. The tour suppose to be in English, but somehow another party was added with French. No information, no history, hard to understand (maybe French part was better). After 3 hours of struggle we quit, not worth the money paid.
Buy it with
Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague provided by Visita Praga
Product Overview: Private Tour to Cesky Krumlov - a Day Trip from Prague
Number of Photos