Maximise your time in the Czech Republic with a MTB guide, a driver at your disposal, and a full-day tour custom-made for you. Come and join us for an exhilarating full day out in one of Czech’s true hidden gems. Well-known singletrack destination on the Czech-Polish border in Northern Bohemia is only 2 hours drive from Prague. Our All Inclusive Mountain Bike Tour is built from the ground up for your abilities. Our local MTB guide will pick trails to suit your skills and energy, and help to develop your skills safely and confidently. Lunch and entrance fees with MTB rental are included. Singltrek pod Smrkem offers trail loops of a total length of 80 km in four grades of difficulty. That guarantees fun for everyone, from families with children to technically advanced riders. It is an extremely entertaining day with woooooow smile on your face!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
: German, English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full suspension bikes and helmets from MTB trail bike rental
- Professional mechanical assistance
- Tasty traditional Czech lunch (main course and drink)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Informative, friendly and experienced MTB guide
- Modern A/C transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Location Name: Your centrally located hotel in Prague Return Location: Your centrally located hotel in Prague
- Prague, Prague, Bohemia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72192P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid ID is required to take with you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes and clothes for MTB are recommended
- Small backpack is optional, not necessary
- Duration is only approximate, return to Prague around 6 - 7 p.m.
- Safety first! Please be ready to sign our Outdoor Adventure Tour Declaration Form to acknowledge important health, safety, and liability information before your adventure begins. This form will be available to sign on your tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague?
- Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague price starts from $256.61. Discover and book Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague cancellation policy?
- Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague?
- Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague is hosted by Bohemia Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bohemia Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72192P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in April 2018
#7 of 295 Outdoor Activities in Prague
- jaydent43800MemorableThe views were amazing and so was our guide. This is quite the experience after it's snowed throughout the night. With the help of our guide we got through it and had a blast.
- Voyage29199500Best dayWe had an amazing day hiking in Saxon Switzerland and Bohemia. Out guide Ondrej was terrific. He was conscious of safety, is a wonderful storyteller and made our day such fun. Lunch and snacks were delicious and our group was such fun. Everyone was particularly kind and helpful to me when I had some difficulty with the steps.
- TiaR10900Beautiful ViewsThis tour was great! We had beautiful views while hiking and visiting the Bastei Bridge! My tour guide Sam was great full of energy, loved his job and really wanted to make sure everyone had a great time on the tour.
- marcellah23200Most enjoyable dayFrom start to finish this was one of the best days we spent in Prague. Our guide Ondra was everything we could have asked for and more. He made the drive to our first hike so enjoyable, with so much information about our surroundings. A quick stop for coffee was perfect. The hike was amazing. Spectacular views and interesting facts. Lunch was delicious. Our second hike was short but just as beautiful as the first. We even enjoyed the drive back to Prague as our group were so interesting and we had many laughs. Ondra also brought hot tea, water and snacks for us. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting beautiful Prague
- 571sheat00Great timeThe guide really made us feel welcomed and had great knowledge to share. The hike, views and people who we met in our group were amazing. Many thanks to Ondřej for the trip
- geotheo3100An amazing trip to remember!!!An amazing trip to remember.... To Dresden Christmas Markets and the Saxon Switzerland tour. The tour guide Matej was an alive Wikipedia he knew everything about history we were lucky to had him in our tour.He was very polite and friendly to us.The food was delicious and huge portions.We didn't feel any rush we took our time to explore all the historical sights.The Matej's friend Raphael was really friendly with us and we felt so familiar.They were a good company. I would definitely recommend this tour and the tour company. Great job guys.Well done!!!
- OnAir14453400A very good trip.....Dresden Christmas markets and Saxon Switzerland tour. Excellent trip, good value for money. The guide Sam was very polite and knowledgeable, he made good recommendations. The food at the restaurant was delicious and a generous portion size. There was enough time in each location, it didn't feel rushed. I would recommend this trip and the tour company. I will definitely use them again when I come back.
- jeanwmt00A must to do when in Prague !!!The tour was amazing and the guide Michal (Miho) is the best guide I have encountered by far from all the past travels. He was very personable and very kind. Patient and very forthcoming with information and gave his personal views too. Coming from hospitality industry myself, I can tell that he is very passionate about his job and his personal desire to make our tour a most memorable one. Thank you Michal
- hotelpert00Magical tour of Tiske Steny n Bastei Bridge with magnificent MichalOur tour guide Michal Salwinski was an absolute gem! He took such great care of us, always ensuring our safety, making sure we’re comfortable and even bringing the anti-slip grips for our shoes when we had to navigate the slippery snowy steps at the Bastei Bridge. Needless to say we all thoroughly enjoyed this tour very much and would highly recommend it! Especially if you’re lucky enough to get Michal as your guide! The most enjoyable part of the tour for us was Tiske Steny. Although it took quite a bit of energy climbing up the very snowy hill, the view at the top was all too worth it!
- Freedom0228971564800Enjoyed tour of little SwitzerlandWe had a great day! It started with prompt pick up, relaxing ride, amazing tours of Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Parks and included a delicious lunch. Our tour guide, Warren, was knowledgeable, patient and accommodating. He provided the best hot tea, from his home country, which everyone in the group really enjoyed.
- Wander2166077700400Fantastic way to spend a day!Thank you Warren! We had an amazing tour of Tisa, the Bastei, delicious lunch in very cozy cafe, and tour of the surrounding countryside. Our tour was informative and magical with the first snowfall in the Czech Bohemian Saxon Switzerland National Park. You were very accommodating and we appreciated getting to know you. Thank you for all the restaurant suggestions and your ideas.
- selenex202300Sam is the bestSam is punctual, knowledgeable, and helpful. Simply the best guide you can ask for! He is able to cater to different needs from the group. We had a fantastic time on this tour.
- Simon A00Hiking tripReally enjoyable , loved the autumnal views and the different colours of leaves , well organised Our Tour guide Rena was easy going friendly and a good company .. thank you
- Danielle S00Beautiful walkI reallly enjoyed this beautiful winter walk through the national park. On 24th Nov the snow hadn't started falling and the trees were towards the end of changing from their autumnal colours. It went at a relaxing pace but I do not recommend for anyone who will have difficulty with steps or upwards inclines. I was pleasantly surprised how much of the park you cover, Bohemian Adventures helps you see the best spots. As a gluten free person I had options at the lunch stop and have uploaded the menu for anyone else who has intolerances to check out. This tour has a good amount of toilet stops too including access to a hotel closed to other visitors, we had VIP winter access and it was a better place to take photos of the specific area from higher up. Cherry on top of the tour was Sam who made the experience. He was an upbeat, knowledgeable and helpful. I lost one of my gloves and he gave me his which was incredibly kind. He did the company, Tasmania and his parents (I hear you read the reviews so shout out to you!) proud. I'd definitely recommend this tour. The maximum number for our bus was 8 people so we met a nice group of people too to socialise with whilst still getting focused guide attention.
- 440debbies00Hiking day in the national park.Great day hiking with a small group of 6 plus our guide Misu. The day is broken down into two hikes with lunch in between and plenty of water, snacks and fruit tea available. Misu was a very informative guide and helped make our trip an enjoyable experience. It was lovely to see the national park and not just the city of Prague.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Friends
It was the beat time ever with adventure.
I wish to come back again , lots of fun was there.
I wish to come back again , lots of fun was there.
Written July 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague provided by Bohemia Adventures
Product Overview: Private Custom Guided Mountain Bike Tour From Prague
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos