This tour takes 6 hours and it is provided by A/C private car. I and the professional driver will pick you up in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in at 9:30 am. This tour will finish at 3:30 pm. Minimum number of people for booking this tour is 2 persons.
In this tour you will admire:
• Petrin Tower & wonderful Petrin Park located on Petrin Hill. We take a local funicular railway originally opened in 1891 to get up.
• New World is a little historical village behide the Loreta Church and Loreta Square. It is a great place to take a little romantic walk. Here we can visit a charming little café:-)
• Deer Moat is open from April 1st till October 31st. An utterly romantic way up to Prague Castle through a valley that used to be medieval hunting grounds. Make sure you wear comfortable trainers. The beginning of this path is made up of a system of small narrow paths.
• Lively Letenské sady & Metronome. A favourite of visitors and locals alike, the top of the Letenské sady with Metronome statue is great for two reasons: first, the views of the river are impressive, second, it is great place to just come and hang out, have a drink or experience a little romantic moment with the one you love.
• Vysehrad located at mythical Vysehrad Hill. We will find here not only great views overlooking the Vltava river, but also plenty of green spots, Neo-Gothic Church of St.Peter and Paul and the National Cemetery.