Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water will be available in the car for you free of charge.
- Professional English speaking driver
- Professional licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- There is a small amount of walking included in this tour. Good walking shoes are recommended.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 6 persons.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price (Castle fee is 10 EUR per person)
- Lunch not included in the price (available to buy cca 10 EUR per person)
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Entry/Admission - Minorite Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Former Jesuit Seminary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up the clients from an Airbnb accomodation or any hotels in Prague. I just need to know an exact address and name of the hotel.
- Prague Marriott Hotel, V Celnici 8, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia In front of the hotel
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41319P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available to buy
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are available on request
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Travel time is 10 hours.
- All atractions are seen with guide only. Once you enter the Castle you get a special Castle Guide. It takes one hour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour?
- How much is Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour?
- Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour price starts from $329.95. Discover and book Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour?
- Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour is hosted by Eva Prague Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eva Prague Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day Cesky Krumlov Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41319P18
- You'll start atPrague Marriott HotelOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cesky Krumlov CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Historic Center of Cesky KrumlovStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Minorite MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySt. Jost Church
- 4Latran housesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Church of St. VitusStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Former Jesuit SeminaryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Svornosti SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fabulous Kutna Hora Day Tour
The tour was absolutely wonderful! Kutna Hora has been a dream of mine for many years. Eva made everything I wanted…
Eva was an excellent traveling companion, together with the driver we had a most fabulous day with her. A must go …
Terrific day with Eva
Eva’s tour of Prague was excellent! She showed us what we wanted to see, knew all the history and details and was s…
First visit & first night in Prague
I arrived late afternoon from Washington DC, and I did not want to miss my first night in Prague. This was the best…
Knowledgeable, passionate, friendly, flexible and fun!
Eva was very knowledgeable, passionate, friendly, flexible and fun! She was also delighted to show us several thing…
Great day trip
I loved saint Barbara’s the flying buttresses were incredible. The lunch spot was a great choice. Very good food. D…
Amazing and interesting sightseeing! Very funny guide! Loved it! THANK YOU! We love Prague! and even our kids loved…
Best way to get an overview of Prague
This tour was a great way for us to see highlights of Prague. Martina (guide) and Antonio (driver) were top notch! …
On Wednesday I and my colleagues from work we had a tour of Prague Castle, Loreta Church, Pohořelec and New World. …
Magical Prague at Night
When my husband and I got back from our 4 country European vacation I asked him what his favorite memory was. Firs…
Tour of Terezin
It was such a moving and memorable time at Terezin. Eva's enthusiasm and knowledge of the concentration camp and t…
Wonderful Night with Eva
Eva is a professional tour guide, we saw the best part of Prague with very interesting interpretation and it was al…
An enlightening moving and educational must see experience
Eva was simply amazing. She knew minute details about every synagogue, every cemetery and grave site and the comple…
Weekend in Prague
City of Prague is very big and one weekend is too short to see at least old city. So we used the services of this t…
Awesome tour through Prague
We really enjoyed the nice tour through Prague with Eva. It was fun and also so edifying - we found out new informa…