per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Norwegian, German, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Danish, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- 45 minute river cruise including light refreshments on board
- Transport by private Mercedes Benz vehicle and driver
- Bottled water in the car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to the Prague castle
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. Vitus Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Golden Lane
- Entry/Admission - Prague
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or a place of your choice in Prague. Tour ends at your hotel or a place of your choice in the city center.
- Václav Havel Airport Prague, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8678P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise?
- How much is Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise?
- Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise price starts from $495.94. Discover and book Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise?
- Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise is hosted by Continental Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Continental Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8678P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Prague CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2St. Vitus CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Old Royal PalaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Golden LaneStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wallenstein Palace GardensStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Charles BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Prague Venice Boat TripStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Staromestske namestiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Prague Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Continental Travel - Day Tours
Prague, Czech Republic
Joined in July 2014
#192 of 874 Tours & Activities in Prague
- Ed F00Fun Evening of Entertainment and FoodWhat a pleasant surprise this evening was for us. Transportation to the venture was provided along with a guide who rode in the bus with us. The entertainment went on all evening. It kept our attention the whole time. The food and drinks that were served were awesome. The audience participation segments were especially good. If you are in Prague, make sure you get yourself to this show and dinner. It is well worth the price!
- Rdwatson300Excellent day trip from Prague to Cesky KrumlovThis is a perfect day trip from Prague. The drive takes about two hours but the city is worth the visit. The city has a castle and an English speaking tour of this is included and provides a lot of insight into what living in a place like this might have been like. The town has amazing architecture and lots of shops for antiques and souvenirs. The views of the town and river are a spectacular vision of the medieval past. The tour allows for time to have lunch and the guide recommended an outstanding restaurant by the river, although there are many to choose from. A great wussy to get out of the Prague crowds, see the country and learn a lot about the history of Bohemia.
- K_N010100Worth it, what a great experience!Great experience all around! So to answer the basic questions first: Was the service good? Yes, excellent. Was it expensive and was it worth it? Yes it was a bit dear but it was worth every penny. Would we recommend this company to others? 100%. Now the details for our answers: We booked a private tour guide and experience at the Strahov monastery less than 24 hours beforehand and without knowing it this meant that the Viator staff had to do a bit of scrambling to coordinate our trip. Boy did they. Vit (our customer service rep) was brilliant, he kept in constant contact regarding our booking and made sure we were happy with the scheduling and places we wanted to go before confirming. Due to a change in our flights we had to make a rather large amendment to our booking late on in the evening and he was more than helpful even though it must have been difficult; he did an excellent job so 5 stars on the customer service! Peter, our driver met us and was so friendly and courteous, as 2 women travelling on our own we felt very comfortable. He made an obvious effort to ensure that our trip was a good one by pointing out local buildings and history, you could tell he wanted us to enjoy Prague. He definitely added to the enjoyment of the day. Barbara, our guide, was an absolute gem. We had seen most of the big sites already so she had to think fast to take us somewhere we would like but came through in spades. She asked us a few questions about things we liked in general and from our replies she tailored the tour to our liking, most people wouldn’t even think to do that and it was very appreciated. She had a wealth of lovely little stories about each of our locations, which we loved and it was obvious she too wanted us to learn about the city. Both Peter and Barbara were full of interesting, factual information as well and all around we had a lovely time- it was by far the best part of our trip. Each person went above to make sure we had a good experience; it showed and made all the difference. Thank you!
- arthurdawg00Don't miss this beautiful town!We had a very nice trip through the rolling southern countryside to see the beautiful castle and town of Cesky Krumlov! It needs to be on the can't miss list for visits to the Czech Republic! The town is beautiful and we had a fantastic lunch at Papa's restaurant on the terraza. Communication with Continental has been excellent on two trips, our driver was phenomenal and took us on a side trip to show us the town square at Cesky Budejovice as well! Our guide at Cesky Krumlov was informative as well.
- arthurdawg00Excellent tour!We had a great trip! Our guide was knowledgeable and pleasant and we thoroughly enjoyed the trip! The driver did a great job as well. It was overall a well run trip.
- 517LindsayAF00Absolutely AMAZING!There are no words to describe how absolutely beautiful these libraries are and to see them from inside and to walk through and see all the gorgeous details will be a memory that lasts a life time!
- Yordanka A00PragueVery good experience!! Hanna was very knowledgeable. The driver was very polite Highly recommended!!
- wanvan2400What a fun evening!I loved the entire experience! Pickup at our hotel was prompt. We were quickly seated upon arrival and provided with drinks. The show started soon afterwards. The performers are talented and engaging. The food was very good! A thoroughly enjoyable evening!
- grateful100000000Do not waste valuable time and money on this - highly embarrassing, pathetically executed , outdated, tired and boring.Boring, outdated tired and an embarrassment. All four of us walked out feeling seriously disappointed. One could expect something a little more vivid, fun and magical given the marketing and hype. Really pathetic.
- Lwood_2300Excellent transportation and tour.Our driver was outstanding. He gave us a guided tour all the way from Prague to Passau. He was courteous and friendly and never tired of answering our questions. We could not have asked for better service. The tour of the town of Krumlov was great. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Beautiful town and castle
- NancyF22900A fabulous private access tour of the a private tour of the Strahov monastery library.When we decided to take a river cruise with a Prague extension with my family, one of whom has a disability with 2 prosthetic legs, we knew that to make the most of our short visit, we needed to find a private tour who could accommodate. Continental Travel was the one we selected. They worked with us to develop an individualized tour that included a private access tour of the beautiful Strahov monastery library. It may not have been on our list originally but we are oh so glad we did this - especially with the private access. The information provided and the ability to see the library up close including the locked cabinet and the hidden staircase was amazing. It was a highlight of our trip. Just visiting on our own would not have provided the experience we had. Our guide was Blanca and Petr was our driver. They were fabulous at explaining what we were looking at. We originally were going to the Charles Bridge but we ended up seeing that earlier so they quickly adjusted the schedule to show us other things, including the Lennon Wall. The 4 hour tour flew by and I can't recommend this enough. All four of us enjoyed this immensely.
- cyndiasan00Solo traveler with limited time to VisitHands down just amazing!!! From the moment I booked the communication with the Tour company was outstanding. Peter(the driver) picked me up at the airport and we drove to meet Kevin (the tour guide) at the castle. They both took the time to answer all my questions and explained the rich history of Prague. The tour was truly tailored for me (including the bathroom runs 😁). I 100% recommend Kevin and Peter. I was able to see alot in the little time I had available. So if you have limited time this is the way to go. One last thing as a solo female traveler safety is always a concern of mine, I felt safe at all times. P.S. Viator. Peter and Kevin are a power team!
- Widgetbuzz00The Absolute Best!You will not go wrong with choosing Continental Travel! Vit and his team are absolutely the nicest and easiest people to work with! Most of all, they are kind and friendly! I will call on them again when I return to Prague, and as a travel consultant, I will always recommend their services to my clients! THANK YOU VIT AND CONTINENTAL TRAVEL!!! Lake Gang Trip 2019/Tad Chisholm
- Twoodward3200The best day ever!!This was the best day ever, the night before I arrived in Prague and was a bit overwhelmed as to how to fit everything into the next day. Then I stumbled across the tour packages of a personal tour, that I customize. I booked this tour 14 hours before I did it, they were very quick to respond and my best day ever would start the next morning. I should mention I am American, so of course I wanted to fit as much into my day as I could, I kept them running all day, but what they offered in experience was amazing!! We saw everything I wanted to, plus the Instagram blue gorilla!! My driver and guide made this day great. From the beginning I asked questions and was very intrigued by life in Prague. There was never a shortage of conversation. If I ever return to Prague I would want to spend the day with these folks, they were genuine and wanted me to get the most out of the tour. I must mention, the thing that sold me on this tour was the private tour of the library. It took my breath away and I felt as if I was walking through heaven. I just can’t say enough, splurge and do this!! You won’t regret it!!!
- 233anil00Private Christmas tour PragueThat’s our first time in Prague and we had a good time with the private tour . We highly recommending it to the future couple who is planning to have fun in Prague . The Tewarson .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Kevin was our tour guide and he did an amazing job! Kevin and the driver (I don’t remember his name) were extremely professional and took us to some amazing places with very nice views to take the most beautiful pictures! He also took us to this monastery pub where my husband was able to taste some very good beer and I was able to taste some incredible food. Kevin was very clear when explaining the history of Prague. He went way beyond making sure we really covered as much as possible since that day was our only day in Prague. My husband and I really enjoyed this tour and his company!!
Written February 13, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Gabriela, Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed the tour. I will pass your review to Kevin as well. Kind regards, Zuzana
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise provided by Continental Travel - Day Tours
Product Overview: Full-Day Private Prague City tour: Prague Castle and Vltava River Cruise
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos