Ride a Bobsled in Prague
By Fun in Prague
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Riding bobsleigh 5 times
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch and drink
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our guide will have an orange umbrella.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20364P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ride a Bobsled in Prague?
- Ride a Bobsled in Prague price starts from $86.99. Discover and book Ride a Bobsled in Prague on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ride a Bobsled in Prague cancellation policy?
- Ride a Bobsled in Prague cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ride a Bobsled in Prague on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ride a Bobsled in Prague?
- Ride a Bobsled in Prague is hosted by Fun in Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun in Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ride a Bobsled in Prague on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ride a Bobsled in Prague?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Ride a Bobsled in Prague on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20364P16
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour, just the right amount of walking and info. The 6 hours flew by as there was so much to see of this bea…
Beautiful city tour with great guide Ross
Excellent walk highlighting beautiful Prague. Ross the guide was excellent giving insights in history and life in P…
Amazing tour, see so much for great price
Wonderful tour, you really get a LOT for the price (informative tour guide, public transit ticket, ticket to Prague…
AMAZING Medieval Experience!!!
Absolutely AMAZING experience. Food, service, show and everything in between was GREAT. Would love to come back wit…
Excellent choice when time poor in Prague
Outstanding tour experience provided by Ross. It was 4 hours of information, history and context, but never boring …
Modern history tour including Nazi War and Soviet Control during the period 1918 to 1989
Whilst Prague has centuries of history and historic buildings, the modern history period from 1st World War 1918 to…
Great entertainment, over crowded, average food
Place was overcrowded. But show was amazing. Starter and dessert was poor. Main was good. Unlimited drink was good.…
Wendy was a fantastic tour guide: local and very knowledgeable about all aspects of Prague. Discussed economy, po…
A Wonderful Overview of Prague
I only had a short time in Prague and wanted to see as much as possible. This tour was very enjoyable and packed wi…
This exactly what’s needed if you have 24 hours in Prague. Andrea was our guide and she was great. She was knowledg…
A great way to learn about Prague
We learned a lot about Prague and saw a good portion of the highlights all in one day. Tired at the end, but an en…
Good food and decent show
Food was better than expected. Beer was good. The show was fun and entertaining. My wife and I were seated at a ta…
Very disappointed, total rip off!
The pictures look great and the rooms in the cellar are that. However, if you are seated in the conservatory, upsta…
Incredible detail and knowledge
This tour was really great, our guides knowledge of the city and landmarks and it's history was awesome. Dana took…
A Fun Evening
We enjoyed the setting, our table companions, the entertainment, the unlimited wine and beer and the introduction t…