per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Door to Door service.
- English speaking drivers
- Fully air-conditioned vans
- Professional and friendly service
- Bottle of water for each person
- Child seats
- All road tolls and fees
- Full comprehensive insurance
- Strictly non-smoking cars
- One-way private transfer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up anywhere you wish ( where accesible )
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29464P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg?
- Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg price starts from $511.42. Discover and book Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg cancellation policy?
- Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg?
- Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg is hosted by Sebastian Tours & Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sebastian Tours & Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29464P25
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sebastian Tours & Transport
Joined in December 2014
#5 of 33 Tours & Activities in Cesky Krumlov
- matgiacomet00PerfectWe booked a shared bus from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov. It was shared, but we ended up going alone. They also had a baby chair for us. It was a very good trip, Petr, the driver was on time, very polite and gave us a safe drive in our 4 hour journey.
- Climber68205200great experience, friendly driver, everything worked as expectedwe booked a private transport from Linz to Vyssi Brod and back. our driver was very punctual, friendly and also flexible. everything worked flawlessly!
- Trek81514700Trip from Cesky Krumlov toDívčí Kámen, Holašovice, Budojovice via Hluboká nad Vltavou”3km long easy walk past visible remnants of Celtic settlements and castle ruins, Holašovice--Lovely village famous for its rustic baroque style,a brewery tour in the original BUDWEISER brewery, . Friendly, efficient service of the guide to Hluboka and then Ceske Budojovice. Appreciated prompt and clear communications and on time pick-up . Overall a great and unforgetable experience and provided the perfect solution and transpotation!
- MightiestQuinn00Private Transfers: Prague-Cesky Krumlov-ViennaWe recently used Sebastian Tours for (2) private transfers between Prague-Cesky Krumlov-Vienna. Communication with Petr to set up the transfers was flawless. He was very responsive to my queries and addressed all questions promptly. Our driver was Lucas who arrived on time in a comfortable Mercedes van to pick us from our hotel in Prague. We had a very enjoyable drive to Cesky Krumlov where we spent 2 nites (fantastic). Then Lucas picked us up again and drove us to the Vienna cruise port. Our riverboat was docked at an out-of-the-way location and Lucas was excellent in figuring out how to get there. All in all a very positive experience with Sebastian Tours. I highly recommend them.
- 2morrows00Reliable Tour CompanyWe prearranged to meet at the dock after arriving in Linz on a river cruise for a private tour to Cesky Krumlov. The company provided excellent communication prior to the tour. We had a very comfortable van to drive to the town and were met there by an excellent local guide. We later had lots of free time to tour, shop and dine.
- N7341YPdonnam00The best transport!We used Petr’s Shuttle to travel from Cesky to Prague and couldn’t be happier with the service. We have used many transport companies and they offered the most personalized and friendly service of all. Petr couldn’t do enough to make our drive not only safe but provided options to make additional sightseeing stops along the way. Petr spoke perfect English and made us feel like we were part of the family. He offers transportation to many locations and provides touring stops of your choice along the way at a reasonable price. I definitely recommend them!
- Pui Fai Patrick T00Confort and Convient TransportI've booked Sebastian Tours & Transport for the travel between Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg, the coach arrived on time and take my family to the destination with fast and rapid way. The drivers is nice and help us to upload and unload the luggage to the coach !!
- 578cheryls00Transportation to visit Budweiser Factory from Cesky KrumovEasy to book, very dependable and honest, and highly personable visit with Jan. Fair pricing for private transport to and from Budweiser plant. We arrive well before 2 pm tour, saw museum, and tour was quite interesting. Petr took us to see the beautiful town square afterward. Meeting for the pickup back to Cesky Krumlov was also managed well. These guys at Sebastian Tours @ Transport are a class act and highly recommended.
- jonathanstelling00Sightseeing as we transferred from Prague - Salzburg - MunichWe booked a private transfer with sightseeing from Prague to Salzburg on one day and then a transfer from Salzburg to Munich on a second day. We had several stops along the way and we were very happy with the service provided. Our driver Petr was very easy to work with and he was prompt and professional. We had a thirteen passenger van for the nine of use and all our luggage. The van was clean but a little more cramp then I expected. Overall, we were very happy with their service and would use them again.
- Jumanjis00reliable and professional serviceAmazing company! They were fast, efficient and reliable! They communicate fast, have great transportation and are extremely helpful. Will use them again!
- Vicky O00to hallstattwe were looking for a shutterbus for 4 hours and everything was fully booked! in the last minute Sebastian tours got in touch with us and drive me and my friend alone in a shared bus and that was the sweetest service we could ever get on our european trip! really kind driver, good english speaking so we could comunicate and the driving was so carefull and held good schedule!
- karenmackay201800Transfer from Salzburg to Cesky Krumlov and then Cesky Krumlov to Prague.We were very impressed by the service provided by Sebastian Tours and Transport. Our initial queries and questions prior to booking were answered promptly and clearly. The drivers for our 2 trips, Miloslav and Andrew, were both on time, courteous and helpful. The vehicles were very comfortable and clean. We would not hesitate to recommend this service to others. Stress free travelling and well worth the money.
- Larry F00Excellent professional serviceWe used Sebastian to take us from Cesky Krumlov to Mikulov with a stop in Trebic so we could tour the Jewish Quarter there. Our driver Andrew was prompt and very nice. His English is excellent. It just so happens that his family has a vacation home in the Mikulov area so he knows it well. This came in very handy as he knew which back roayto take to avoid an epic traffic jam!
- pdxjeff195900Very professional. Extremely happy with the service!We booked Sebastian Tours on a 2 day notice to take us from Cesky Krumlov to Prague to catch a mid morning train. Petr picked us us up right on time and provided bottled water for the journey. The van was spacious and very comfortable. Along the way he pointed out some historic landmarks and was willing to answer our many questions regarding history, culture, politics, etc, etc. He’s a knowledgeable guy who made the trip seem short. We got to Prague with time to spare. I would definitely recommend Sebastian Tours for anyone visiting the region.
- Tassietrude00Great way to get us to KrumlovFriendly & helpful. This was easy for us to get between Prague & Krumlov. Our driver got us right up to the hotel & assisted with baggage.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Friends
Andrew was a great driver who was personable, helpful and let us keep,to our own schedule. We did not feel rushed.
Written July 28, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg provided by Sebastian Tours & Transport
Product Overview: Private one way transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Salzburg
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos