Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Machu Picchu Imbued with a magical silence, 120km (74mi) from Cusco on the slopes above the Urubamba River, lays one of the world's most extraordinary archaeological sites. Machu Picchu (2400m / 7872ft) is probably the most familiar symbol of the Inca Empire. It is thought that the city was built by the Sapaq Inca Pachacuti, starting in about 1440, and was inhabited until the Spanish conquest of Peru in 1532. Archaeological evidence (together with recent work on early colonial documents) shows that Machu Picchu was not a conventional city, but a country retreat town for Inca nobility. ..The site has a large palace and temples dedicated to Inca deities Inca deities around a courtyard, with other buildings for support staff. It is estimated that a maximum of only about 750 people resided in Machu Picchu at any one time, and probably only a small fraction of that number lived in the town during the rainy season and when none of the nobility were visiting.
- Private transport Hotel – Train station – Hotel - Cusco.
- English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism
- Guided tour in a small group service
- Meals : Lunch and dinner as mentioned in Itinerary
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu during 3 hours
- Hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu ($ 15 per person)
- Lunch at santuary lodge on day2 ($48 per person
- Tips for your guide, driver, transfer agent.
- Personal expenses
- Phone call and internet access
- Extra drinks in every places
- Entrance to the Hot springs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Last year, I and my family decided to take the services with this company managed by Ruben and Tatiana and it was really worth it, although we did not have much time to explore all of Peru but Ruben recommended to explore the most impressive and interesting places around Cusco…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from RubenCusco, Owner at Machu Picchu 02 days Tour
Responded Apr 18, 2020
Dear Customers, Thank you so much for your fabulous feedback, we are glad to know that you and your family had wonderful time in Peru with our company. Please, stay at home and safe! Best wishes Ruben and family
My family and I, just got back home after spend more than 14 Days of trip in Peru. This was a dream vacation and we had to book few months in advance because we have been told that the entrances to Machu Picchu has been limited but Ruben and Tatiana arranged everything including…
Date of experience: March 2020
We received numerous very good opinions about this agency and we decided to take our tours with them already right, we decided to take in private because it was a family trip in which one day of them our daughter would turn years old, and we wanted everything to go perfect, and…
My friends and I have just finished a 10-day trip in Peru with South Adventure Peru Tours, we booked the entire trip recommended by our friend who used the same company a few years ago. Our guides were very knowledgeable guides, comfortable transport and a personal touch. We did…
Date of experience: November 2019
Our tour was amazing Romulo was very knowledgeable and eager to teach the world his culture, which is excellent from a local guide, with much knowledge of the Inca culture of civilization, telling us interesting stories and having a good time with We hope that in the future they…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: South Adventure Peru Tours
Ruben and his family were of tremendous help, it certainly made the trip easier and more enjoyable! From 0 to 10, …
THE BEST EVER
Two years ago we spent an amazing two weeks in Peru with Reuben and his most amazing team of guides. We are travel …
Our trip was in October 2019. It was a great experience. The Guides were fantastic and would highly recommend them!
Ruben's team at South Adventure Peru Tours exceeded all of our expectations. The time and care they took to ensure…
Ruben and company form south adventure peru tours are amazing. They gave us a full refund for 2020 when the covid p…
super accommodating, genuinely want us to have a great vacation
Well thanks to COVID we have not gotten to take our (2020) trip yet. But we have been working with Rubén and his t…
First class service at Machu Picchu
Ruben and his associates set up everything for us, handsome accommodations, attentive service via all aspects of tr…
Just wanted to repost a review from our past trip to Cusco with South Adventure Peru Tours!! The service was excep…
“Amazing 12-Day vacation trip”
Difficult times for everybody in times of COVID-19 but I could not stop sharing our wonderful experience we had wit…
An incredible experience with a local tour company, 100% recommended
Me and my husband visited Peru last year and we were very lucky to hire all the services with South Adventure Peru …
Wonderful experience, Quality service was worth paying for
A few years ago, me and my family ( with my third-age uncles but both with a good fitness ) we booked the 14 Day tr…
Magical places with excellent guides, profit shared with local people
Me and my family booked 2 tours with this company based on the wonderful comments we saw on trip advisor. The first…
Great trip to the 2-Day SV, Moray & Machu Picchu, BEST experience ever
In winter last year, seven of us were in Peru and made an incredible trip to the Sacred Valley, Maras Moray and Mac…
Amazing 10-Day family trip
Me, my husband and our 4 teenage children did the classic 4-DAY INCA TRAIL to Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu with Sou…
Wonderful 9-Day Sacred valley, Moray & Machu Picchu, BEST tour operator in Peru
My wife and I, we contacted with South Adventure Peru tours because we heard that they are well organiced company a…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,240 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 702 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,959 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Machu Picchu 02 days Tour
- Machu Picchu 02 days Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Machu Picchu 02 days Tour on Tripadvisor
- Machu Picchu 02 days Tour price starts from $577.57. Discover and book Machu Picchu 02 days Tour on Tripadvisor
- Machu Picchu 02 days Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Machu Picchu 02 days Tour on Tripadvisor
- Machu Picchu 02 days Tour is hosted by South Adventure Peru Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South Adventure Peru Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Picchu 02 days Tour on Tripadvisor