This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The 7 Day Inca Trail offers tourists the chance to enjoy a magic combination Salkantay Trek and the Inca Trail. Starting on the Salkantay Trek the route diverges just before Salkantay Pass and instead goes over the Incachiriaska Pass (Frozen Inca Pass) which leads you down to the village of Wayllabamba, there, we join the Inca Trail and continue on to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate. Before the trek, your guide will meet you at your hotel for an in-depth briefing. This provides an opportunity to ask questions and do any last-minute shopping before leaving Cusco. The itinerary below is an example. Hiking times are an average and will vary depending on the group. Additionally, lunch and camp sites may change to meet the needs of the group and conditions.
Cusco Region, Cusco Region
Returns to original departure point
- Pre-departure briefing
- Sleeping bag. Our sleeping bags are –20ºC-comfort (0ºF) and and mummy form and include a sleeping liner.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning and transfer in private transportation to Challacancha (starting point of the trek)
- Personal tents: 2 people in each 4-people-capacity tent, to allow for higher comfort and a safe keeping of backpacks.
- English speaking professional and official tourist guide (2 guides for groups of over 8 people)
- Chef and cooking equipment.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu
- Horse man (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment) – days 1 to 4
- 1 Bag or duffle bag where you can out maximum of 6kg per person (including sleeping pad and sleeping bag) – days 1 to 2(we are going to carry in our horses)
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Afternoon Snacks and 6 Dinners. If you have a dietary request such as + daily morning snack + daily tea service except last day). Vegetarian or special menus are available at no extra cost.
- One textile snack bag per person, to avoid the usage of plastic bags that contaminate our environment
- Bio-degradable personal hand soaps
- CONTINUOUS READING
- Lunch on the last day after the guided tour at Machu Picchu
- Optional night in Aguas Calientes can be arranged easily.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Others: hot water every morning and evening for washing purposes / boiled water to fill in your water bottle every morning and night, and at lunch time if requested with enough time ahead
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Cusco(Expedition Service).
- Transfer train station Ollantaytambo-hotel in Cusco
- 1 blanket per Person
- 1 Pillow
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- During the travel, your main luggage can be stored at our office or at your hotel, both free of charge.
- If you are vegetarian, please advise at time of booking
- Original passport,
- Original ISIC (an international student card if applicable)
- Travel insurance,
- Pocket money in Nuevos Soles,
- A small rucksack,
- Rain gear (a rain-jacket and a waterproof trousers),
- Resistible footwear, waterproof trekking shoes are recommended,
- Sandals (for a higher comfort while at a campsite),
- Warm clothes such as a jacket, a fleece (thermal clothing is also recommended for cold nights during camping),
- Hat or a cap (to protect you against the Sun, rain as well as cold),
- Sun cream or sun block,
- Insect repellent – recommended minimum is 20% DEET (please note that no malaria cases have been reported during this trip!),
- Camera and its charger/batteries (please note that batteries are consumed quickly under cold conditions),
- Flashlight/headlamp + batteries,
- Small towel and toiletries,
- Swimsuit (to visit the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes)
- Snacks (biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.) Please note: we do provide a daily morning snack and our meal service is very complete and well supplied. The recommendation of taken own snack applies only for customers who like a specific snack that might not be in our menu.
- Bottled water for the first morning and a water bottle to be refill.
- Vistadome Train (One Way) – US$55.00
- Single Accommodation* – US$43.00
- Ingreso to Huaynapicchu
- Black Diamond Hiking Poles.
- Sleeping bags according to route requirement.
- We use 3* hotels in Aguas Calientes, if you dont want to share a room (double or triple), select Single Accommodation in add ons when Booking.
- If you are a lover of nature and landscapes, the Vistadome train is your best choice. Panoramic windows in the walls and roofs of cars make the connection to the outside is experienced in a very vivid way.
- Student Discount (only with active green ISIC card): US$20.00
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$20.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$35.00
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Andes Top
One of the best tours overall! Great sites to see and a lot of fun. Just enough time spent at the Moray and Maras t…
Nice way too see the countryside
I personally like riding ATV's to see the the countryside. The ride was nice and through the farmlands of Peru. The…
Moray & Maras quad bikes tour
This is one of the best tours I have ever taken! We had an afternoon tour and we were picked up at our hostel in Cu…
Great tour... highly recommend
This tour was a lot of fun! Definitely great to do with friends or family. The tour guides were really helpful and …
Amazing tour with breaktaking views and an adrenalin rush!
From beginning to end, the tour was top notch. The operator messaged me on WhatsApp confirming the time of pick up …
Wonderful day trip
Really enjoyed this trip to the sacred valley. Guide was good and knowledgeable and buffet lunch excellent.
Once in a lifetime experience!
I have absolutely no regrets booking this tour. The guide was great, everything was on time and as advertised, ever…
We had a 5 day tour booked with this company which was the start of our holiday before a cruise round South America…
Cusco to Machu Picchu in one day
I'll start off by saying that I was very impressed how well the trip was organized considering there were so many d…
Very well arranged
I booked two tours with Peru Andes Top, one to the Sacred Valley and then a full day tour to Machu Picchu. Communic…
Amazing 4 day Inka Trail
Just come back from our amazing trip to Peru which included the 4 day Inka Trail. Our guide Lisbet was amazing and …
Wonder of the world
The tour was well arranged. We were punctually picked at 6 and transferred by bus to olanto. The expedition train j…
If you are unsure you can complete the full 7 day(4 days, 3 nights) of the "Classic Inca Trail Trek, but still want…
Most amazing trek
Peru andes top did not fail to provide the most amazing experience imaginable. Provided adequate debriefing before …
Honeymoon of a lifetime
We recently completed the Classic 4 Day Inca Trail with Peru Andes Top and couldn't recommend them enough!! Our to…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 2,953 travelers!