Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Morocco’s iconic spots on this exclusive trip, far from the crowds. Relax and unwind in the most beautiful spots of the Atlas Mountains: Ourika, Oukaimeden, Sidi Fares and Asni Valley. Get to know the real Morocco and it’s native people, Berbers, having a chance to see their daily lives deep within the mountains. Stop at the most beautiful places of the Atlas Mountains and have a dinner with local communities. A truly unforgettable experience and cultural connection you’ll never forget.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1High Atlas MountainsStop: 8 hours - Admission includedTo make the most of your day, we will start 9am with a pick up from your accommodation. Relax in the air conditioned car while driving through the majestic scenery of the Atlas Mountains. Our first stop will take you to the charming Ourika Valley, famous for its waterfalls. After mild trek (we advise you to wear comfortable shoes) we will visit local Berber community to witness traditional way of making argan oil. In the second valley Sidi Fares local ladies will greet you with a tea and home made bread and you’ll taste different argan made products. Next we’ll head on deep in the Atlas Oukaimeden Valley, famous ski resort. In the valley we will also have lunch with the local Berber family and you’ll have a chance to ride a donkey or a camel admiring the outstanding Mountains stretching along the horizon. The last valley, Asni, will greet you with its various fruit trees; apples, walnuts, almonds and peaches. From that charming place you’ll also have a chance to see the highest peak of North Africa, Toubkal Mountain. After a day of immersing yourself in the spectacular surroundings we’ll stop for a traditional glass of tea and get back to Marrakech. Estimated arrival time 6pmRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Alternative Morocco
breath taking landscapes and mesmerising architecture
it all started very good with Moha our guide picking us up from our accommodation on time. this agency is taking …
The tour was great, all was very organized, friendly stuff, we enjoying the beautiful desert specially the sunshine…
Nice people, they are very friendly and hospitality. I will visit it again Thank you very much lahcen
A great & amazing trip
The tour was great. It was well organized. The panoramic views were awesome. The Sahara Desert is very beautiful - …
Great trip beautiful mountain surroundings
Our group visited Morocco in February for a retreat and workshops. We’ve spent lots of great time in nature, attend…
Beautiful day out. Stunning area. Perfectly organised.
After returning to Morocco for a yoga retreat organised by The Alternative Morocco, our group also booked an additi…
This is a tough day out
We had high hopes for this trip based on the reviews and itinerary but all was not as it seemed. We were picked up …
Great day out,Seeing Morocco in a different way
Booked through my hotel,it was good to get a pick up about 7am.Full day i believe 12hrs so long way to go.Climbing …
Beautiful surroundings. Great day
We very much enjoyed Ouzoud day trip. No delays, our driver made sure we’re on time everywhere without rushing. Lot…
Well organized, strongly recommended for a day trip. We get things that we wanted to see, especially the guide who …
Lovely experience. Professional, great service. Highly recommend!
I travel to Morocco regularly doing various holistic retreats. It’s always a pleasure working with The Alternative …
Well organised. Beautiful places.
We had such an amazing time on this day trip. The Alternative Morocco helped us with the suggestions and planning a…
Great day. Super service!
We had an amazing time visiting Ait Benhaddou. The way is long but so beautiful! We stopped in High Atlas a few ti…
After waiting an hour for driver tour was cancelled and then went downhill from there.
So I waited an hour for the driver and then they send an email the tour is cancelled and offer to take me on the wa…
Great service, highly recommend!
We upgraded our tour to private, it was well worth it! Drive through the High Atlas Mountain is one of the most bea…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 871 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains
What time does OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains start?
OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains on Tripadvisor
How much is OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains?
OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains price starts from $117.75. Discover and book OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains on Tripadvisor
What is the OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains cancellation policy?
OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains on Tripadvisor
Which company provides OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains?
OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains is hosted by The Alternative Morocco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Alternative Morocco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book OVER THE HILLS: 1 Day Trip to the 4 VALLEYS of the High Atlas Mountains on Tripadvisor