Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 8)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tickets for any entrance
- Departure details
- Location Name: civitavecchia port
- Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
- Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26652P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rome city day tour with your private driver?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome city day tour with your private driver on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rome city day tour with your private driver?
- Rome city day tour with your private driver price starts from $957.92. Discover and book Rome city day tour with your private driver on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rome city day tour with your private driver cancellation policy?
- Rome city day tour with your private driver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome city day tour with your private driver on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rome city day tour with your private driver?
- Rome city day tour with your private driver is hosted by Italy Limousine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Italy Limousine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome city day tour with your private driver on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26652P29
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Vietri sul mare worth the visit
Vietri is a really nice town, very authentic vibe, cosy and not packed with tourists. People are nice everywhere yo…
SIMPLY THE BEST!
I have been using the services of Rino and Josephine since 2014. I have been in Italy several times in the last 5 y…
Amalfi coast and Pompei
Aldo was good from the start waiting for us on the train platform and was very friendly the entire day. We toured S…
Ride from Roma to Positano
Highly recommend using Italy Limousine’s service while you are in Italy. Very professional and reliable. Even in …
Our stay at the Hotel Bristol was fabulous! The views, food, and service were outstanding not to mention the wonde…
You must book with Italy Limousine only! Best car service!! (and more...)
I worked directly with Josephine from Italy Limousine, she was responsive at all hours of the day and night (does s…
Outstanding Service, very clean cars, excellent and very friendly/professional driver and tour guide. Stefanie at c…
Excelent service of Italy Limousine
We had amazing experience with Alessandro.He knows everything about Tuscany,the history of the town,wine & cheese.V…
We had a hotel transfer from Sorrento to Napoli Centrale. Very prompt and on time. Our driver Elliot was superb! Ve…
Josephine took such good care of us during the booking process (and my date confusion). Lorenzo was there to pick …
Excellent Limousine Service
We just took our family of six to Rome and Capri and used Italy Limousine for all our transfers and also used them …
Excellent service in top class limousines at a competitive price
We recently hired limousines to transfer us from Rome Airport to Naples Ferry Terminal and then from Amalfi to a Ro…
Excellent customer care
As a woman travelling solo, I needed a company I could rely on. I was exchanging emails with Josephine. She set my…
Thank you very much for great service!
We booked trip to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii with Italy Limousine, and had the pleasure of having Rino as our tou…
Best Private driving & tour service in Italy!
We have used Italy Limousine 5 times in the past 2 years and they surpass our expectations every time! Rino is a wo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2018 • Friends
As 5 adults on a cruise stop in Rome, we considered several companies and chose Italy Limousines due to the positive reviews and competitive price. We are delighted we chose this company as had a fantastic day with Alejandro (I hope this is the correct spelling) who delivered us within a short distance of all the main sites. Booking and confirmation was easy, our driver was very personable and picked us up on the gangway directly in front of the ship. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as we visited every site on our wish list with a few extra gems thrown in. Our driver recommended a lovely authentic restaurant for lunch and delivered us safely back to our cruise ship in plenty time. Speaking to other cruisers, our trip was far superior to the trips organised by the ship and we saw far more for our money. We cannot speak highly enough of the driver and were all buzzing after our whistle stop tour of Rome.
Written October 9, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.