Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 4 course lunch or dinner
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- orders a la carte
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Location Name: Central Rome Near Piazza Navona Location Address: Lunch or Dinner in Restaurant Jazz in Via Giuseppe Zanardelli 12 Central Rome near Piazza Navona Directions: Centrally located near Piazza Navona
- Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21369P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21369P9
About the operator
Eat and Walk Italy
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in January 2015
#14 of 251 Classes & Workshops in Rome
- Global6526345467500Basically an Italian chef (not really)Lory was an excellent teacher on how to make fettuccine and tiramisu. Our food turned out good and it was well worth the experience.
- cavalluccia00Great way to spend a couple of hours: learning, cooking, and then eating!Creating linguine dough was great fun, under the tutelage of our wonderful chef, And who'd have thought that Tiramisu was so easy to make?
- poppaear00Must do!We had a fantastic time! Desi was a great teacher and made the whole experience super fun. The delicious meal and wine to sit down for at the end was a great bonus too :)
- Emma H00Nice experience with good guidance and a delicious resultIt was a nice experience. Lory was a nice teacher who paid attention to everyone that was participating. The final result was delicious. Only thing is that it would have been nice to make the tiramisu ourselves. There were a few “helpers” (two people mixed, one added eggs and two stirred afterwards), but it would have been nice for everyone to have their own bowl and mixing equipment. :)
- Pediatricnurse00Cooking Class- Eat and Walk Italy - in RomeThis was the highlight of our week in Rome. Chef Lory is an excellent teacher. Her kindness was greatly appreciated. Lory made the class fun. We had never made pasta or tiramisu before. She made it easy. She had wonderful stories. And the food came out perfect. She took pictures of the class and promised to send it to us with recipes. The class far exceeded our expectations. If you are considering taking a cooking class in Rome, you must take it with Chef Lory. We were served our pasta & Tiramisu by a lovely restaurant Chef. He made the pasta sauce, you had a choice of Amatriciana, Cacio E Pepe, Tomato and Basil. The class was by the Eat and Walk Italy company. Lory is a great representative for this company.
- shahmatt900nice cookingthank you! it was great Lory I like cacio e pepe and making tiramisu. good luck and see you next time
- kasiamQ4508UI00Amazing !It was a great experience!! Thank you Lory for wonderful time !!! I kindly recommend this class for everyone who love cooking :)
- 45travelingcompanion00Fantastic night making and eating fresh pasta (and Tiramisu)!This was a fun and amazing experience. The 2 chefs walked us through the preparation of homemade fettuccine, ravioli, and tiramisu. Then they cooked what we prepped and served it to us in a lovely outdoor setting. Wine and Lemoncello accompanied our meal. Chef Jess was particularly delightful and made it fun for everyone. The cooking class lasted a bit more than an hour, and our leisurely dinner with friends new and old another 90 minutes or so. What a great night. Definitely would recommend- it was a highlight of our trip to Rome!
- sibelas202300Amazing Time 3:1One of the best activities we did in Rome! Would do it again if we stayed longer. Chef Desi was genuine and funny made the whole experience enjoyable, pasta was delicious and the tiramisu was perfect. Made some friends and learned a lot, HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!
- Krista A00Such a great teacherI loved my experience! She was so helpful for everyone and was great at affirming those doing a good job as well. She included everyone
- rosiebO7351FA00If you ever thought about learning how to make pasta - do this class!Really enjoyed the learning - Angel was super clear with her instructions and very helpful when things started going wrong!! Enjoyed eating the results too!
- mariiak72400MariiaGreat time together with Lory, she explained everything in details and answered to all our questions, lovely time amd delicious fettuccine and tiramisu
- LeatherDuffel00First Pasta Making ClassLory was awesome. She walked everyone through the pasta making steps and made sure no one was left behind in the process. I recommend attending her pasta making course. She was personable, informative and delightful!
- cpgarcia1000Book with Lori! Best cooking classLori was an amazing teacher. She was patient and taught us a lot about making pasta and tiramisu. It was easier than I thought too. The meal afterwards was amazing because I made it!
- 988georgian00Amazing experience with Lory!Lory was an amazing teacher, professional, accommodating and we would definitely recommend/love to go back!