Lowest price guarantee
Ages 7-99, max of 60 per group
Duration: 60–120 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio biglietteria della villa
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14982P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
- Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket price starts from $24.03. Discover and book Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket cancellation policy?
- Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket?
- Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket is hosted by Weekend in Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Weekend in Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip-the-Line: Hadrian's Villa Entrance Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14982P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atProvince of RomeSee departure details
- 1Villa AdrianaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedEmperor Hadrian, who had traveled the then known world far and wide, built this countryside villa for himself and his court during the second and third decades of the 2nd century AD. The villa and grounds bear unique testimony to the man’s greatness, reflecting his taste and life experience through many different architectural styles, mostly Greek and Egyptian. The grounds also contain the "Teatro Marittimo," an artificial island used as a private retreat by the Emperor. Other interesting features include the artificial grotto "Canopo," and a museum that houses an extraordinary collection of various decorative objects from the villa itself. Excavations, which are still in progress, continue to reveal new and surprising aspects of this treasured site and architectural marvel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
DO NOT USE
Tickets were confirmed months ago then we were notified 2 days prior to the date that the museum was sold out. We …
Great palace, shame about the vendor
Okay, just want to say that this is a review of the benefits (or otherwise) of buying the ticket from this agency v…
Learning given with a Smile
the tour was wonderful our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun we just loved her comments about what w were l…
NEVER BOOK WITH WEEKEND IN ITALY
I booked this experience for my clients 2 months ago and just found out now less than 1 week before that they canno…
Caserta Reggio worth visiting
The Royal palace at Caserta is worth a visit. We had entry tickets for a timed entry and hired an audio guide. The …
Romans learnt from the Etruscans
I was very interested to see what came before the Romans, and this museum filled the gap. There was a vast range of…
Never Use Viator!!!! They cancel tours the day before!!!
Viator cancelled 2 tours the day before. Ruined our trip to Italy! No explanation of why cancelled! I booked tours …
too many middle men,poor service
The gallery is fantastic and so many people abuse our desire to see it.The booking was a terrible experience.You pa…
The views are some of the best in Rome
Stunning views of Rome from the roof. The castle is intact and provides good insight into Roman life. The real hi…
A small, very interesting museum in the heart of Florence
My husband wanted to go to this museum because his family was in the shoe business. We all loved it. It is really…
Will cancel, don't buy with them!
Our tickets were cancelled the day before!!!!! Tickets were sold out at the museum and all other tour groups. We m…
Too difficult to get vouchers
We did not receive vouchers ahead of time as promised, needed to call local tour operator Difficult.
Not a good service. Tickets never became available on line. Nothing available for me as promised. XXX
Tour operator canceled ticket last minute
We planned the trip a month in advance. The tour operator confirmed our tickets and said they would send the ticket…
Don’t book this tour!
Where do I begin? Voucher said 10:00, Museum didn’t open until 11:00. After waiting for an hour, we went inside …
What does 5pm entrance 11:00 mean. Does it mean you go in at 11:00 and need to be out at 5pm.I have not seen times listed this way before.
Check official site (I am not allowed to add but google it) I visited recently and I believe is open 9.30 am to 5 pm. However DO NOT buy skip the line. Completely useless. There are short lines plus they did not recognize mine and after I got abused I bought a ticket (was refunded later the skip the line) Don’t miss the Villa D’este
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.