Spot some of Queenslands most loved wildlife including stingrays, soldier crabs, kangaroos and a myriad of sea birds as you paddle over to Bribie Island National Park. Prior to departing you will need to:
• Complete paperwork, i.e. waiver and hire agreement
• Fit safety equipment, e.g. PFDs. All PFDs (Personal Floatation Devices) and paddles are provided with kayak hire.
• Safety briefing, recommendations and limitations while out on the water.
• Paddling instruction and proficiency check if required.
• If confident on the water, participants can explore the passage on their own, within stated limits, dependent upon tide direction.
• If not so confident on the water, participants can stay close to the business and instructors while they perfect their stroke, while they gain the confidence to paddle independently and return to starting point.
• After exploring the passage, return equipment to the point of hire.