Get to know the most famous touristic attraction in a State-of-the-art tailor-made expedition where you would have the opportunity to enjoy Patagonia as authentic as it gets. 3 days and 2 nights. Privet guide and transportation. Superior lodging Gourmet outdoor lunches & evening snacks by the fire. Privet navigation to Marble cathedral. Activities according to your preferences. Some will have extra charging and sometimes would require an extra night. Cerro Castillo Hike. Ice Trek Glaciar Exploradores. Laguna San Rafael Navigation. Maqui Falls trek Visit Glaciar leones Any many other alternatives for you to make the most of your trip to Patagonia
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Marmol
- Entry/Admission - Glaciar Exploradores
- Entry/Admission - Baker River
- Food services
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at any hotel in coyhaique
- Balmaceda Airport, Aysén Province, Coihaique, Aysén, Chile
- Balmaceda Airport, Aysén Province, Coihaique, Aysén, Chile
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58517P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Wonders of the lake?
- Wonders of the lake price starts from $441.03. Discover and book Wonders of the lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wonders of the lake cancellation policy?
- Wonders of the lake cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Wonders of the lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wonders of the lake?
- Wonders of the lake is hosted by Patagonia Trip Planner. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Patagonia Trip Planner on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wonders of the lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58517P3
Reserve your spot
Adventure must begin
Marble Cathedral & Marbles Caves...
About the operator
Patagonia Trip Planner
Joined in October 2014
- ekipmanager00Great Service! More beautiful than Torres del Paine!We booked a guided custom trip for 2 nights/3 days. The guide was fantastic, he was actually a park ranger and very familiar with the area which really helped. He took us to many interesting spots. The lodges were great, especially the first one close to Marble Caves, we had breakfasts, picnic style lunches in amazing places with views. It was also very nice to work with Mercedes and finally see her in person after two years of planning and cancelations (due to covid). She was nice enough to come to the airport to say hi and introduce our guid, also got us some really tasty sweets and treats! My only regret is that we didn't stay longer to go to the glacier tours.
- ross b00Fantastic week in PatagoniaPatagonia trip planner were awesome! My friends and I were on a traveling/climbing holiday but spoke little Spanish and finding topos and climbing destinations was proving hard. We got in touch with them to get a trip to lagoona San Rafael. They took care of everything including accommodation, transport from coyhaique and gave us recommendations on places to eat. After chatting with our guide and telling him the difficulties we were having finding topos in the area. He was delighted to show us several top crags in Cerro Castillo, back in coyhaique they even organized climbing on Cerro Mackay!!! Awesome 5 days. Brilliant service nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend. Thank you guys!!!
- sethj96200Great trip with the whole familyBooked a week tour with Patagonia trip planner for February with my family of six, it was fantastic from start to finish everything was taken care of for us by our very friendly tour guide Roberto, Roberto is extremely knowable about fly fishing and we had an excellent day on the lake with him and managed to catch some fish which was really exciting. We then visited the marble caves at puerto Tranquilo, confluencia of the rivers Baker and Nef, Cochrane and lastly laguna san Rafael which were all stunning. My family and I had a really enjoyable time and would definitely recommend these trips to others. Thanks for a brilliant time Roberto.
- wanderlust_Dani00like a host family!the owners of Casa Club Patagonia are the most amazing people ever! they treat their guests like family, and create a custom travel experience that you cannot get anywhere else! they will show you the best of chilean patagonia, tailored to your favorite types of experiences.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mercedes at #Traveltoconserve arranged an excellent customised tour to Patagonia based upon the “lake wonders” tour we had seen on Tripadvisor. Mercedes arranged a fabulous local tour guide Belen who looked after us really well on our four day trip, picking us up at Balmaceda airport and taking us back and driving us around the region. Belen honestly couldn’t have been kinder or worked harder to make sure that we saw all the things we wanted. The starts were early and the days were long but Belen was always an absolute pleasure. Highlights were the kayaking in the Marble Caves and the walk/lake tour to the Glacier. We loved that Belen also shared her fascinating expertise on the local area, animals and plant life. When our original boat trip to Glaciar Exploradores was not possible due the weather, Mercedes and Belen showed exemplary customer care by working hard to arrange an alternative trip to Glaciar Leones instead within a few short hours, making this a real trip of a lifetime. Accommodation in the modern clean and warm lakeside lodge was excellent, and we really enjoyed the full board food provided. We would definitely recommend #Traveltoconserve and would love to revisit one day - especially if we can spend more time with Belen.
Written April 23, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We plan to fly into Balmaceda April 3, stay overnight in the area. April 4 and 5 we would like to explore Puerto Tranquilo, the glacier and marble caves. It will be my daughter (44) and myself. What could you arrange? And, I am concerned that if you do not have the minimum of 4 we will be cancelled. Is there any guarantee? Marianne Laug
Wonders of the lake provided by Patagonia Trip Planner
Product Overview: Wonders of the lake
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos