Customers can enjoy a low-impact sport designed to boost strength and balance in a scenic environment! Explore the water on your own and rent Stand Up Paddleboards from our Red Paddle tent in front of Republica restaurant in St Kilda, or from the KR shop just through the courtyard. Take a scenic way and go visit the St Kilda Pier and spot the penguins on the Paddle Boards!
Start time: Check availability
- Included: Board, Paddle, Leg Rope, Wetsuit, Life Jacket
- Departure details
- 10-18 Jacka Blvd, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia • Subject to weather conditions • Please arrive 15 minutes early • Must be medically and physically fit to participate • Board hire must be used within validity period • Please bring bathers, sunglasses, towel, hat, sun block and drinking water
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209794P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209794P2
About the operator
Kite Republic & SUP Centre
Joined in October 2019
#6 of 6 Boat Tours & Water Sports in St Kilda
- Michaelsp7700Amazing teacher, but disappointing companyWe had paid for a 6 hours day course, and the teacher was amazing. When the lesson began we were told that we weren’t booked for the full 6 hours, but for 4 hours and then we should do the remaining 2 hours some other time - even though we were told on the phone we could do 6 hours. But because of what they recommend we though, sure - and only took the 4 hours instead of 6 and booked the last 2 hours the week after. As for many, they cancelled our lesson and closed do to COVID-19 which is totally understandable. What’s not understandable is them not refunding the last two hours. We have gone back home to Denmark and will not be returning to Australia for the last two hours and not gonna spend it as “store credit”. So that’s money out the pocket. Even more disappointing is they have stopped answering my e mails - hence this review. Pretty sure their company terms says noting about not refunding lessons, that they cancelled, because of a world epidemic.
- Kate F00Try it!I absolutely loved my kiting lesson with KR! They’ve sparked a new addiction for me! My instructor was very knowledgeable and has given me the confidence to further my kiting.