Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown
By Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters
Experience the vastness of Doubtful Sound, three times longer and ten times larger than Milford Sound by flying out to the Tasman Sea on route to a gourmet lunch and wine in remote alpine wilderness before returning to Queenstown via even more outstanding scenery from Fiordland National Park.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Helicopter flight
- Gourmet lunch & wine
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Will self-drive Pick up location TBC Kamana Lakehouse Mercure Queenstown Resort Heritage Queenstown (bus stop) Crowne Plaza Queenstown I-Site Millennium Hotel (Bus stop) Pounamu Apartments The Rees Hotel Sherwood Bus Stop (Frankton Rd) The Hilton Resort & Spa
- Queenstown Snowmobiles, 35 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9180P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (infants aged under three years old sit on adult's lap)
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers must supply accurate weights upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown?
- Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown price starts from $7,028.90. Discover and book Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- What is the Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown cancellation policy?
- Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown?
- Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown is hosted by Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Doubtful Experience Private Helicopter Charter from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9180P15
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Experience of a Lifetime !
The entire trip was absolutely fabulous ! Our chopper pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable. Very smooth flight…
A must be lived experience with an incredible Heli pilot - Alfi Speight
One of the peak experiences of our lives. My honey (wife of 56 years) and I were piloted/flown/toured by Alfie Spei…
The Milford extended trip was not just the highlight of a three-week Australia/NZ trip — it was a lifetime highligh…
Wow wow wow
Absolutely spectacular. Our Pilot Jeramy was very knowledgeable and experienced. The views were incredible. 10 out …
Simply amazing and unforgettable!
This experience exceeded all of our expectations by a large factor. The pilot (Luke) was very informative and welc…
Best experience of my life
One of the most incredible experiences of my life! The views from the helicopter were great alone, but the cruise a…
Spectacular Helicopter Flight!
Amazing helicopter flight with Stu! Spectacular scenery and loved the touchdown on a glacier. A one in a lifetime o…
Wonderful Helicopter Tour!
This was such a GREAT experience! I'm terrified of heights and I've never felt safer. Jeremy was knowledgable and f…
Fabulous flight and a perfect way to view the whole spectacular area. The pilot was very knowledgeable and fun and…
You won't be disappointed
We had a fabulous flight today. It was a cloudy day and understandably we didn't make the land on the Remarkables.…
The BEST Way to See Milford - by air and by sea!
Wow… what a (half)day! Michael was an excellent helicopter pilot (with many years of experience and stories to shar…
A dream come true for Lord of the Rings fans!
Wow! What an incredible experience! We are so fortunate to have had Alfie as our pilot, who did aerial work for Lor…
Everything was just amazing. We had the best time. We did the Glacier Explorer with Luke as our pilot. He was super…
Incredible flight over Milford Sound. A must do!
An incredible journey across flying across the mountains of Milford Sound. If you have watched Lord of the Ring thi…
Coolest thing ever!
The coolest thing I’ve ever done. Milford sound plus glacier plus champagne on the glacier. Absolutely do it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fantastic day out with these guys. Great customer service, very friendly and accommodating. Had the most amazing day. Would highly recommend them. Faultless service
Written February 6, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Sveasteel, It looks like you had an amazing day out, you definitely booked one of our most spectacular trips so I'm glad you loved it. Thank you for your lovely feedback.
Written February 12, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.