Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown
By Milford Sound Scenic Flights
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 4-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 6h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Scenic flight
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pick-up commences 5 mins after the weather check for your flight
- 39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel or self-drive to the base hangar (address on confirmation voucher) Address: 39 Lucas Place, Frankton Dates: Daily (1st November - 30th April) Return point: Return to same departure location
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28286P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for infants or very young children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown?
- Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown price starts from $716.42. Discover and book Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- What is the Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown cancellation policy?
- Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown?
- Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown is hosted by Milford Sound Scenic Flights. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Milford Sound Scenic Flights on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28286P9
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fabulous experience, don't hesitate
Very professionally run, and a superb experience. Liam the pilot was a great guide in the air and well as pilot, an…
Wow - what a way to see one of the most beautiful places on this earth. The staff and pilot were friendly and prof…
A tour not to miss
We booked this tour after our original bus tour got canceled. It really worked out for the better. We throughly enj…
Small plane flight and cruise
The flight was amazing, views stunning. Cruise and views couldn't have been better. Would definitely recommend to …
Beautiful day in Milford Sound
We had been waiting to visit Milford Sound for 5 yrs, as we missed out on a previous trip to NZ. We were due to go …
Could be better
Luke our pilot was amazing and honestly is the reason I gave a 4. Without him a 3. flight was in an old very tiny…
Canceled, unfortunately without notice- so we showed up all ready to go, and we're told it was canceled due to weat…
An incredible way to see Milford Sound!
This was an incredible experience. The flight to Milford Sound was so beautiful. Our pilot made sure we knew what t…
That is the way to see Milford Sound!
From the first email asking details of the “fly, hike, cruise, fly” excursion to the end of our flight with Milford…
Highly recommend this tour (do not drive or take a bus)
This is a fantastic way to see Milford Sound. Flight was amazing with gorgeous views of mountains, glaciers and la…
Breathtaking views, magical flight and cruise. An experience you will treasure forever.
Absolutely brilliant once in a lifetime experience. The pilots were incredible, professional, friendly and very inf…
Planes, boats and automobiles
There wasn’t any one thing that stood out. It was all great! The tour bus was relaxing and informative, the views w…
Go to Milford!
What an experience! I was going to get the bus or drive to Milford Sound but I am so glad that we flew! A truly awe…
A must do
Outstanding tour it couldn’t have been better. The weather was perfect and the pilots we had were excellent. Flying…
Wonderful flight/cruise tour to Milford Sound
What an wonderful experience. The weather was perfect ( sunny and clear). The scenic flight was amazing. Amazi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The journey to queenstown to Milford sound is amazing and splendour beautiful. You should between the time of feb n March cz of pleasant whether. Journey in bus n ferry is comfortable.
Written April 26, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Many thanks for your review and we absolutely agree with you that this trip is a must do in New Zealand. Thanks again!
Written August 22, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.