Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 1)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atOff Road Adventures Queenstown61a Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandSee address & details
- 1Lake WakatipuStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Off Road ExpeditionsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atOff Road Adventures Queenstown61a Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandSee address & details
Off Road Adventures Queenstown, 61a Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Transfers from Queenstown
- Wet weather gear if required
- Helmets & eye protection
- Expert guides
- Price: $398 (Price listed is per Yamaha Viking buggy (5 customers max in each buggy).
- Duration: Allow 1.5 hours in total duration with 60 minutes of solid off road action
- Departures: Confirmed tours depart daily at 10am and 2pm. Please check-in 10 minutes before your departure time. (A 12pm & 4pm departure time may be available for group bookings during the summer season).
- Check-in location: The Off Road Adventure Centre, 61A Shotover St in central Queenstown. Please check-in 10 minutes before your departure time. Transfers are included although you can self-drive to the site.
- We provide: Transport to and from our shop in central Queenstown, late model 4x4 machines, helmets, eye protection. Wet weather jacket/pants available if required.
- We recommend: Wearing sensible clothing that you will be comfortable in & don’t mind getting dusty. Feel free to bring water, food, a camera and a bag with you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Another awesome experience! Scott was friendly and offered plenty of local knowledge as well as the cool offroad driving experience that left you wanting more. Must do!
Matt and Brendan were amazing! The coolest experience, highly recommend taking half a day to get out there !
Date of experience: August 2020
Right from the time we shot down that first slope at what felt like 100 k’s an hour, we knew this was going to be great fun or we were going to be sick! I can assure you it was the former! Ryan (our guide) is a top bloke with a great sense of humour! Oh, and did I mention he is…
Date of experience: February 2020
Thanks to Scott for a great tour... my son thoroughly enjoyed himself! Scott was very knowledgeable about the local area.
Date of experience: January 2020
We had such a fantastic time with Scott our leader! The buggys were so powerful, fun, safe and responsive- easy to drive! Scott was personable and knowledgeable and enhanced our experience! Thank you Off Road- we will be back for more more adventures!!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Off Road Expeditions
Awesome Skippers Canyon
An amazing trip through Skippers Canyon - Scott was our host/driver and his knowledge and enthusiasm for this unbel…
Awesome day out for works xmas party! One of the best days we've had. So much fun, spectacular views and fab guides…
Best off road experience I’ve ever had! Brady was an awesome guide, and the views were spectacular!!
A MUST DO WHILE IN QUEENSTOWN
What a wicked experience. We highly recommend putting this on your bucket adventure list when coming to Queenstown…
Wet and wild adventure
Fantastic afternoon adventure! Ryan was an awesome tour guide and made sure we were safe and had fun throughout the…
Would do this again in a heart beat
What an awesome experience! Would do this every time we are in Queenstown. Highly recommend to anyone as the drivin…
Awesome buggy’s and track, especially after a bit of rain the last few days. Heaps of fun. Will be back. Thanks to …
Money well spent. Great value for money and highlight of our stay for sure. So much fun driving the buggies and Bra…
A Queenstown must do
I cannot recommend this experience enough! If you can only do one single thing in Queenstown, make sure it is this!…
Did the 4WD buggy’s. Matt and Ryan were awesome! So much fun, especially in the rain! Thanks for the awesome experi…
Self drive buggy
Ryan was awesome, what a great time! Some mud, some laughs and all positive vibes. Very lovely sights to see also.…
Thanks to Ryan for a fun and safe trip for all of us. Highly recommended these guys for a great and safe trip in th…
Awesome off-roading with a Kiwi company!!
Fantastic fun! Thanks Scott - great guiding (and not bad photographer)!! Happy to support a great Kiwi company.
Buggy adventure best fun in Queenstown
We had so much fun with Scott guiding us in the front buggy with our kids squealing with delight. Skilled operator …
We had a awesome day packed with adventure and great views!! Awesome guide (Scott) with plenty of knowledge about t…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,458 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown
What time does Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown start?
Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
How much is Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown?
Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown price starts from $323.93. Discover and book Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
What is the Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown cancellation policy?
Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown?
Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown is hosted by Off Road Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Off Road Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Scenic Guided Off-Road Buggy Tour from Queenstown on Tripadvisor