LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch
By NZSI Tours & Travel
Enjoy a 2-day tour to Mount Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch. Travel in a small-group in a Mercedes Benz minivan with your chauffeur/ guide. Spend the day exploring alpine walks and glacier valley in Mt. Cook and enjoy your evening stargazing in the largest Dark Sky Reserve in the world. Enjoy your lunch in Mt. Cook and splurge on dinner and breakfast with overnight stay in a 4-star accommodation in Lake Tekapo. Soak yourself in hot pools at Tekapo Springs before heading back to Christchurch.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner on Day1 & Breakfast on Day2.
- Overnight stay in a 4-star accommodation in Lake Tekapo.
- Stargazing with Earth & Sky Tour at Mt. John Observatory.
- Complimentary refreshments & Hotspot WIFI onboard.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Scenic flight with snow landing.
- Spa at Tekapo Springs.
- Lunch on Day 2.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Traveler pickup is offered, pick up and drop off from your preferred location in Christchurch.
- Christchurch, New Zealand Traveler pickup is offered, pick up and drop off from your preferred location in Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport, 30 Durey Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8053, New Zealand
- Lyttelton Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71335P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Infant & booster seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking.
- Scenic flights with snow landing are available at Mt. Cook & Lake Tekapo (at your own expense).
- Spa packages are available at Tekapo Springs (at your own expense).
- If due to unfavourable weather your Stargazing Tour is cancelled, you can either visit Mt. John Observatory OR we will refund you the amount for that tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch?
- Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch price starts from $1,731.89. Discover and book Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch cancellation policy?
- Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch?
- Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch is hosted by NZSI Tours & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NZSI Tours & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Overnight Luxury Tour - Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo from Christchurch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71335P24
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Easiest & Best way to see Lakes & Glaciers - Must Do Trip!
Was a wonderful day, with a great mix of free time and driving between the stops. Definitely try the cheese and th…
Good trip despite the rain
Despite the heavy rain on the day we went, our guide made the best of the day and made sure we saw and did as much …
A great day tour with incredible highlights
This was a great tour from Christchurch for a small group. And despite the rain we had most of that day, our tour g…
Awesome tour with a great company! :)
This was an awesome tour run by a great company. We felt very informed throughout the whole process, and our tour g…
It’s a long day but a great day. Picked up on time from a well defined close location to where we were staying. Par…
Totally stunning day out
A really wonderful trip out to the mountains around Arthur's Seat and Castle Hill. Took the train up from Christchu…
Our ride on the train to Arthur's Pass and sightseeing by motor coach on the way back to Christchurch was the highl…
Had a great day! The schedule and activities were well planed. The driver guide was excellent. Enjoyed the train ri…
Lovely but far
Beautiful and interesting trip with professonal guide. The negative thing was that the places are far away. It was …
Lovely day out from Christchurch
Taking a TranzAlpine train to Arthur’s Pass was an extraordinary experience. It was also great to have a scenic wa…
The Alpine train, Christchurch to Greymouth New Zealand.
I had a great day, riding the alpine train from Christchurch to Greymouth and back. It was a relaxing, comfortable,…
It was a good tour, with the highlight of course being the time given around Mt Cook and the Tasman Glacier. I wish…
Exceptional day! Heartfelt thanks to our private tour leader.
My husband and I went on a private day tour from Christchurch on 16-12-22. It was the first time we went on a priva…
Great train and drive experience
This trip was fantastic. We took the transcoastal train from Picton to Christchurch, and that was nice but we enjo…
Highly recommended tour.
This was an excellent tour with stunning scenery and a knowledgeable guide who seemed to genuinely care about the g…
More to explore in Christchurch
Hi may I know which hotel will the 1 night stay be at? And what is the rate for the optional scenic flight? Thanks
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.