Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the Remutaka Ranges' rich rail history & natural beauty, the meandering Hutt River trail, and the beautiful Eastern Bays. Taking in some of the best parts of the the Remutaka Cycle Trail, this is a challenging ride with a steep uphill climb to begin with. 65km of moderate riding.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byWellingtonWairarapa
- 1Kaitoke Regional ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Hutt RiverStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Days BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Capable and comfortable mountain bike / eBike with helmet and repair kit, customised to your height and riding preferences
- Packed lunch, snacks and water
- Maps and information
- First aid kit and GPS tracker in case of emergency
- Complementary kayak or SUP hire in Days Bay (seasonal)
- Ferry from Days Bay (5.30pm) back to Wellington's CBD
- Entry/Admission - Days Bay
- Excludes on-trail guide - our friendly staff will brief you and answer any questions you may have, but the trail is really easy to follow and full of information stations, so a guide isn't really necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise height of each rider (important so we can prepare the right size of bike for you).
- Please advise of any dietary considerations you may have.
- Please wear appropriate clothing on the day - closed shoes with either shorts or tight-fitting pants for riding, along with a tshirt or similar and fleece / jumper in reserve.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hired kayaks for family and friend. Great value and a lot of fun. One hour hire allowed heaps of time to paddle aro…
Great biking experience for everyone
Outstanding experience and well worth the sore muscles the next day. We were a family group of 5 aged from 10 year…
We did the Remutaka Trail and loop ride over two days, just brilliant. We hired E bikes which were great and Dave …
Perfect mountain biking day
We rented MTB bikes from Everyone's Adventure for one day on 08 February, 2020. We liaised with Dave Woulfe via ema…
Magnificent ride, great gear
Just finished the 4 day, 3 night circular Remutaka Cycle Trail from Days Bay clockwise around the Remutakas and bac…
Great experience! Well run, bikes were well maintained and staff were super friendly. Would definitely do again.
A great day out!
A great day out! Dave was flexible and accommodated our small group (6 riders) and varying requirements, was punct…
Great Gusty ride
Great ride out round the lake and up to the lighthouse in Gusty winds. The bikes were great, really good condition…
I rented an ebike (2 h) highly recommendable. the trip was absolutely stunning, the staff easy going people. Highly…
Top bike ride
Lovely sunny 2 hour bike ride. Jack was very helpful and informative. Little windy on the way back but highly recom…
lighthouse bike ride
Awesome scenic views so you will get plenty good pictures you can post for friends and family to see
Challenging but awesome activity!
The tandem experience was a first for us, but Noah Stock and his colleague were both very helpful in guiding us and…
Awesome bike ride around the coast and up to the lighthouse and lake. Well worth it! And thanks to jack for sorting…
Found the light house
Lots of fun must do. Jack was very friendly and helpful good advices on how to manage the wind.... Don't skip leg d…
Awesome ride around Eastbourne
Such a fun family experience to be able to hire bikes and ride around Eastbourne to see some awesome sites! Noah fr…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,822 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour
What time does Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour start?
Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour?
Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour price starts from $104.89. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour cancellation policy?
Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor