Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour
Discover the Remutaka Ranges' rich rail history & natural beauty, the meandering Hutt River trail, and the beautiful Eastern Bays. Taking in some of the best parts of the the Remutaka Cycle Trail, this is a challenging ride with a steep uphill climb to begin with. 65km of moderate riding.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 16-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Capable and comfortable mountain bike / eBike with helmet and repair kit, customised to your height and riding preferences
- Packed lunch, snacks and water
- Maps and information
- First aid kit and GPS tracker in case of emergency
- Complementary kayak or SUP hire in Days Bay (seasonal)
- Ferry from Days Bay (5.30pm) back to Wellington's CBD
- Entry/Admission - Days Bay
- Excludes on-trail guide - our friendly staff will brief you and answer any questions you may have, but the trail is really easy to follow and full of information stations, so a guide isn't really necessary.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your accommodation in Wellington / Lower Hutt.
- Wellington Intl Airport, Wellington New Zealand
- CentrePort Wellington, 2 Fryatt Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90532P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise height of each rider (important so we can prepare the right size of bike for you).
- Please advise of any dietary considerations you may have.
- Please wear appropriate clothing on the day - closed shoes with either shorts or tight-fitting pants for riding, along with a tshirt or similar and fleece / jumper in reserve.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour?
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour price starts from $88.90. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour cancellation policy?
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour?
- Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour is hosted by Wildfinder. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wildfinder on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Remutaka Rail Trail Reversi Cycle Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90532P23
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byWellingtonWairarapa
- 1Kaitoke Regional ParkStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Hutt RiverStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3Days BayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Exceptional service and high quality bikes
The people at Wildfinder are exceptionally helpful. Not only did they help us with a last minute bike drop-off at M…
A great day out in the country as part of a Wellington city break.
We were picked up in downtown Wellington on time and had a very happy ride to the start of the track with all our q…
We have just ridden the rail trail in 3 days.. We can't speak highly enough of Wildfinder's involvement in makng th…
Awesome cycle trip!
We did the 3 day all inclusive Rimutaka Cycle Tour with Wildfinder. Everything was very organised and well run. The…
Tony the man!
Four 65 plus couples were shuttled from Eastbourne too Wharekauhau with our E bikes, by an amazing young man call…
Great Service from Dave
Friends had organised for us and our bikes to be picked up and taken back to Petone once we completed the Remutaka …
Awesome Service 👏
We cycled part of the Remutaka Cycle Trail and were delighted with our brand new bikes & the level of personalised …
Remutaka Trail ride.
Hired E bikes from 2 Wildfinder sites Kaitoke and Pencarrow on the same day and they were both excellent. The commu…
Hired kayaks for family and friend. Great value and a lot of fun. One hour hire allowed heaps of time to paddle aro…
Great biking experience for everyone
Outstanding experience and well worth the sore muscles the next day. We were a family group of 5 aged from 10 year…
We did the Remutaka Trail and loop ride over two days, just brilliant. We hired E bikes which were great and Dave …
Perfect mountain biking day
We rented MTB bikes from Everyone's Adventure for one day on 08 February, 2020. We liaised with Dave Woulfe via ema…
Magnificent ride, great gear
Just finished the 4 day, 3 night circular Remutaka Cycle Trail from Days Bay clockwise around the Remutakas and bac…
Great experience! Well run, bikes were well maintained and staff were super friendly. Would definitely do again.
A great day out!
A great day out! Dave was flexible and accommodated our small group (6 riders) and varying requirements, was punct…