Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 11 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pick up and drop service
- Narration by an expert local driver guide in a private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Featherston
- Entry/Admission - Martinborough
- Entry/Admission - Masterton
- Entry/Admission - Te Kairanga Wines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- For hotel pick up please wait for your Zozo Travel driver guide in the lobby or main hotel entrance. For specific pick up time and locations please contact Zozo Travel directly.
- Wellington isite Visitor Information Centre, 111 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand Tour departs from the Wellington i-SITE Tour Departure Point opposite the Amora Hotel on Wakefield Street.
- Wellington Cruise Terminal, Aotea Quay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47417P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with optional challenging hikes. Bring comfortable walking or hiking shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (a jacket is recommended)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adults only (R18)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour?
- Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour price starts from $370.13. Discover and book Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour cancellation policy?
- Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour?
- Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour is hosted by Zozo Travel Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zozo Travel Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine, Food and Wairarapa Coast Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47417P14
Reserve your spot
Wild south Wairarapa coast
Wine, Food and the rugged east...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent tour highly recommended
This was an excellent tour. Our guide was very knowledgable and the wineries selected to visit were very good. Real…
Yummy day out
Great day out. Lots of interesting stories of the areas, food stops and fun day. Would definitely do this again and…
What a Brilliant Trip. Phil from Zozo Travel exceeded our expectations in every way. His knowledge his professional…
Wonderful wine and wild tour.
Excellent tour. Our guide Phil was hospitable and knowledgeable. Beautiful countryside, some chocolate tasting fun …
Great day out
The host (Phil) was great, the scenery getting there and back stunning. We didn’t get much in terms of a story ( ho…
Well worth it
Fantastic trip. Super friendly and well informed driver. A very relaxing but professional day. The pace was perfect…
Tipsy Touring to Martinborough.
First class tour with a fabulous guide. Thanks Simon. Wines and hosts all good. Half day turned into full day. Top …
If you are a photographer who loves good food, chocolate and wine this is your tour.
We were collected from our hotel by owner Phil in a very comfortable Mercedes minibus. Off to Kaitoke National Park…
Wonderful experience, really enjoyed each and every part of it! Phil is an amazing tour guide, would recommend to f…
Indulge yourself in the Wairarapa ...
A fun and relaxing day out with our personal guide and chauffeur, Phil. A very slick, efficient and well organised …
Really enjoyed this tour with Simon. It was my first introduction to Martinborough wines. Simon was very knowledgea…
Tasty wine and lovely scenery
Oliver was a great guide! We also had a fun group of people from all over the world in our van. It was a really fun…
Fab foodies on tour
It was a great ladies day out, our host (Jewish chap) was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. He made an e…
A Must Do Tour When Visiting Wellington!
This tour is absolutely phenomenal! We had an amazing day with Phil, and three other ladies on this trip. The trip …
Highly Recommend This Trip
Despite the weather on the day of the tour being awful, this is a trip I would highly recommend. Our host was very …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.