Ages 0-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup and drop off in Rotorua
- Official Professional driver/guide
- Transport by 2017/18 air-conditioned Luxury minivan
- Local guide
- All entrance fees
- A complementary drink awaits you a the Green Dragon Pub at Hobbiton
- Live commentary onboard vehicle
- Lunch is not Included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please state your Hotel / Accomodation for pick up in Rotorua area only if not on list. We pick up from all Hotels/Accomodation including Airbnb in Rotorua.
- Rotorua 3010, New Zealand If we are not picking you up from your accomodation and you wish to be picked up from a fixed location, we will pick you up from the isite (information centre) central Rotorua.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42230P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is a small group day tour experience!
- Please be in the hotel lobby at the time allocated for pick-up
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42230P46
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Scam - they will take your money, cancel the tour, and not refund you.
Company canceled the tour the day before and has not issued a refund to us or responded to our request for a refund…
Shame on them!
What a nightmare! As I have read from other recent reviewers, the same thing happened to us on a recent trip of a l…
Company is not open this season and has not sent cancellation or refund
Recently my tour to Hobbiton and Rotorua, with was New Zealand Discovery Tours was cancelled on Viator, so I bo…
Terrible experience - Last minute cancellation and no refund!!
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. We booked directly with Andrew based on the previous reviews and he was in contact …
AVOID NZ Discovery Tours/Andrew
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY we were scheduled to arrive in Tauranga on our cruise ship on December 28th and book…
Devastated as tour cancelled 2 hours before pick up!
We booked and paid with this company (Andrew) on 25/9/22 and confirmed on email 10/11/22 with a response from Andr…
Amazing day! We was picked up early morning and joined two other couples traveling to the Glowworms caves and later…
Best view of kiwis and geysers in the area.
Kiwi seen - tick, tick, tick. Geysers in full flow - tick Mud pools bubbling - tick Marae seen up close - tick …
Do not book a tour with this company. I booked a tour with them and 6 weeks later they told me they had to cancel m…
Ah! The Polynesian Spa
I had been away for 7 months. Stacking bitcoin, Shiba. One thing I really missed is this hidden gem. Ah! The Po…
Even better than I anticipated
Amazing scenery, friendly staff. Very well laid out facility and so clean. Everyone that visits Rotorua should visi…
It took only 34$per person to visit this whole site by oneself and is worth seeing. Beautiful experience
Everything, the husband & wife team r fantastic guides and reps for NZ and they r from Manchester in the UK and lov…
Excellent Tour and First Class Service
Andrew was extremely knowledgeable about all things New Zealand and kept us informed whilst driving to the attracti…
Rotorua's Geothermal Geyser's & The Polynesian Spa
We booked this trip through the Shore Excursions Group and they contracted with New Zealand Discovery Tours. Natali…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This horrible company cancelled my booking the night before our booked and PAID FOR tour without explanation. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!
Written January 2, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.