Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 2–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide "Lokafyer"
- Customized private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Local transportation around the city (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
- Departure details
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand Travelers can request the tour to start from any centrally located hotel. In case your hotel is outside the city center we will select a convenient meeting point in the city center.Tour may end at a different location from the departure point unless requested in advance of the tour.
- Auckland, New Zealand Tour may end at a different location from the departure point, unless requested in advance of the tour.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76036P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76036P72
- You'll start atAuckland War Memorial MuseumParnell, Auckland 1010, New ZealandTravelers can request the tour to start from any centrally located hotel. In case your hotel is outside the city center we will select a convenient meeting point in the city center.Tour may end at a different location from the departure point unless requested in advance of the tour.See address & details
- Pass byAuckland Museum
- You'll end atAucklandAuckland, New ZealandTour may end at a different location from the departure point, unless requested in advance of the tour.See address & details
More to explore in Auckland Central
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a fabulous tour with Louise. She picked us promptly from our hotel and showed us all the highlights of the area, including a stop at the Auckland Yacht club to see the America Cup trophies. We had a morning coffee break and enjoyed Louise’s homemade dessert. She showed us areas of the city that we wouldn’t have been able to get to our own or with regular tour. We really enjoyed our day and would hesitate to recommend Louise as a guide around this beautiful city.
Written March 22, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello, Hope you are well. We apologize for taking so long to respond, but we appreciate you sharing this wonderful review with us here. We're so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with your Lokafyer Louise . The aim behind Lokafy is to connect travelers with locals for an authentic experience where they can not only know the city from their perspective but can also connect on a personal level. Just like having a friend showing you around the city. The uniqueness of our tours is that you can customize the itinerary according to your preference and schedule. It's great that our Lokafyer was able to show you different places in the city and it also made your stay in the city memorable. We appreciate you recommending our tours highly. Lokafy tours are offered in more than 300+ cities around the world and Our global community of Lokafyers speaks many languages, so please get in touch with us next time you travel - we look forward to organizing your next adventure! Safe Travels. Regards, Vinita Lokafy.com
Written February 11, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.