Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter
By Hooked Up Charters NZ
The Captain is a unique kiwi with a friendly and helpful disposition. Over the years I have been referred to as Captain Lozza and it’s stuck. I have been fishing these waters for the past 20 years in a variety of vessels and I am very familiar with the Hauraki Gulf which makes the sightseeing option one that won't leave clients disappointed. I have been lucky to have learnt from the best, he has vast experience as a commercial and recreational fisher in the Hauraki and especially the Coromandel region. As is the case with most traditional hunting disciplines, the Master passes on his skills and knowledge to the apprentice. I was the apprentice for many years, also learning from other great anglers and after completing my SRL Skippers ticket last year I have graduated to Master. I know a lot about fishing and guarantee to show you a good time and will do my best to assist you in landing the big one! Let me customise your experience to ignite your fishing or sightseeing pleasure!
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-120, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Pickup Transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can arrange to pick you up where is ever convenient for location.
- Half Moon Bay
- Westhaven Auckland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136514P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter?
- Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter price starts from $1,038.48. Discover and book Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter cancellation policy?
- Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter?
- Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter is hosted by Hooked Up Charters NZ. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hooked Up Charters NZ on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136514P2
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fantastic day had by all, great fishing all day. Lozza was a great skipper took us to all the right spots will do i…
Great day out!
We were on a shared charter on Hooked up! Captain Laurie was well organised and helped my young son (9) on the boat…
Hooked Up - great boat and skipper
Had a great day out on Hooked Up with Capt Laurie. Boat is very fishable with the walk-around decks, and the skippe…
A charter not to be forgotten!!
A day out on the sea with "Hooked up Charters" will be one, not to be forgotten. From the initial meet and greet, t…
Right on the Spot
Absolute magic day out on the Auckland waters upon Hooked Up Charters. Captain Lozza had everything onboard to cate…
Best day on the water I have had!
We had our school friends reunion on the Hooked Up Charter boat and it was and incredible day. Packed with fish, la…
More to explore in Auckland Central
Hi there! How much for group (3adults and 2children)? And how far from Auckland CBD? How long does it take? Tks