LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour
By Auckland & Beyond Tours
• Pick up & Drop off at Cruise Port or Hotel. • Complimentary snacks & water. • Free Wi-fi • Muriwai Beach & the Gannet Colony. • Lunch at River Head Historic Tavern. • Bastion Point (Mj Savage Memorial) • Mission Bay Seaside Suburb. • Achilles Point. • Winter Gardens
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Luxury tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratitude (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Marina, 220 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35014P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Depends on availability)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour?
- Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour price starts from $321.48. Discover and book Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour?
- Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour is hosted by Auckland & Beyond Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Auckland & Beyond Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Coast to Coast Luxury Eco Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35014P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Muriwai BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Bastion PointStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMission Bay Beach
- 3Achilles PointStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Winter Garden Auckland DomainStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I would give TEN stars if I could!!
Gary and Warren went above and beyond during this tour to make sure everything was so wonderful. It was a beautiful…
Could have spent the whole day in Hobbiton. The atmosphere, the beauty is the site are great
Lovely revisiting the story of Bilbo the Hobbit The guide was most informative and friendly. Hobbiton is worth spen…
The most enjoyable tour EVER!
We were booked to take the Waitomo Glowworm Cave Tour with another company the day before but unfortunately we were…
We had the best time exploring the Hobbiton movie set and seeing beautiful New Zeland. Warren(Waza) kept us fully e…
Warren was a good guide, friendly and informative! He’s great! He speaks clearly, and was courteous!
Amazing day trip experience.
Both Hobbiton and Waitomo cave were well worth it. Staff at both locations were exceptional and our driver Warren w…
Warren 'Wazza' was an amazing guide with lots of local knowledge, was super funny and personable and made sure we h…
Amazing Experience! 100% Worth It!
Our Hobbiton Movie Set Tour began at 6.30am where we received a warm welcome by our driver and guide Warren (who al…
It was a bit foggy but still enjoyed. Our tour guide & driver Paul was amazing! Definitely recommend this tour! :)
I had an amazing time! The set was beautiful and while it was misty at first it really made for some great photos. …
Best service from Warren
Warren is wonderful person. His service is fabulous. Very friendly, helpful, cooperative, and good listener. His ca…
The tour arrangement and tour guide is nice, apart from weather. Other are ok. Better to have one more City tour
Happy Day, Indeed!
Our guide, Warren, was amazing and helped us make the most of a rainy day by showing us the sights while keeping us…
Great trip we had to Hobbiton & Rotorua, comfy vehicle, got snacks & water, great guide Warren.......
Exceptional service and your !! The staff from the pick up driver to the tour guide and drop off driver are very wa…
More to explore in Auckland Central
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.