Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Location Name: Ferry Building under the large arch by TANK juice bar Location Address: 99 Quay Street, Auckland Central Return Location: Same as departure
- Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37150P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour?
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour price starts from $142.50. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy?
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour?
- Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour is hosted by Unique Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37150P3
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Mimi is marvelous!
Not only did we get a cultural and historical walking tour, we had great food and fabulous wine. Mimi knew Auckland…
Coming home to NZ I love to show off my country to my husband. We did a Unique food and wine tour, and I finally wa…
Mimi was fantastic as the tour guide, giving the group great insight into Auckland. Wonderful stops with varied foo…
Food & Wine Tour - Fabulous!
We took our tour on Oct 28th. Our guide the owner was fantastic. The tour started at the waterfront and went thru m…
Gourmet food and wine tour
We loved this. It was so much fun and Mimi was so good. We learnt alot and had some beautiful food and wine. I wou…
My wife and I took Mimi's tour and a great time! We called the morning of, and she was able to put it all togethe…
Wine and food
I really enjoyed that tour, the lady was very friendly and had good knowledge of places to go other than where she …
Excellent Introduction to Auckland!
On Mar 21, 2019, Mimi conducted us on a wonderfully personalized walking tour of downtown Auckland and introduction…
Cool & relaxed foodie tour
Mimi introduced us to some fab bars, cafes, lane ways & restaurants. Lots of interesting snippets of information ab…
Amazing food and wine tour with a great guide
We arrived in New Zealand for our 3 week holiday and had decided to do a food tour on our first full day. We had al…
Great Tour with Amazing Craft Cokctails
Mimi, our tour guide. was amazing. She provided history of the area we walked thru along with her own insights as a…
Good to do in Auckland
Our guide had a great knowledge of Auckland and was able to answer all questions and was really helpful. We starte…
Very Good Food Tour
Our guide Louise took us to three different restaurants where we had a total of five dishes with wine pairings. Th…
Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
This was an excellent tour! The food was all great and paired perfectly with the wine. I loved getting to talk to…
5 stars! Mimi was excellent! Yummy and informational
Mimi was an excellent tour guide to 3 amazing restaurants for lovely food and wine pairings plus lots of other site…
More to explore in Auckland Central
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2018 • Couples
We booked this as my husband loves his craft beer but after 3 weeks in New Zealand and a week in Auckland he was worried that it would be a waste of time as he had hardly tasted a decent beer in NZ. How wrong was he! This tour is so much more that just a beer tour, before we had even tasted a beer we had had a historical tour of parts of Auckland, had visited an ice cream shop that is amazing and had had good restaurants pointed out to us. We visited 4 different bars and samples a mixture of beers and lovely nibbles. Even for a non beer drinker like me it was worthwhile as I managed a glass of wine and some ciders and even found a beer that I Liked. The afternoon just flew by and we were so reluctant to say goodbye to Mimi, our fantastic host. After leaving her we met with other friends and revisited 2 of the bars and got the general comment " we wish we had found these places a week ago". We were not able to do the trip at the start of our visit, but if you are make sure you do as it will save you time trying to find the best places as they are hard to find. We would recommend this trip to all our friends. Thank so so much Mimi
Written April 9, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
What fun we had - I'm super pleased you both enjoyed this tour and also that we managed to match you up with some craft beers and bars you may have missed! I do hope you enjoyed your last supper on Friday and was sorry to have missed that. Please do keep in touch and do not hesitate to contact me should you return to this neck of the woods. And a great BIG thank you for sharing your thoughts on the tour to make it easier for others to decide which tour to book. All the best and safe travels, Cheers Mimi :-)
Written April 9, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.