Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland
Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
- 3-nights accommodation
- Lunch at Hobbiton
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Leisure Tours
Waipara Wine Trail Tour
Graham from Leisure Tours picked four of us up from our hotel for a half day wine tour, visiting four wineries wit…
I booked this solo because it was a Tuesday and I was traveling alone. My driver Graham showed up exactly on time …
Great afternoon’s experience
Our driver Phil was super friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and just overall amazing. The selection of winerie…
Private 6 Week Tour
I traveled with a group of 13 on a private prearranged itinerary for 6 weeks. Our air flights to both islands, coor…
Trip of a lifetime!
We enjoyed an amazing tour of the South Island of NZ. Felt safe and well cared for. Terrific driver, Ian. Lovely ac…
Graham our driver was awesome. He was humble, friendly and approachable and most of all cared for us.
Great selection of wineries with both boutique and larger-scale operations represented. Our first tasting started l…
Superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail
Had a superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail Afternoon Tour from Christchurch. I would highly recommend this tour if…
What a beautiful spot. Had the best fish n chips in a very long time. Wonderful shops to brows through. Everyon…
Amazing experience, i would highly recommend.
Well organized, lovely friendly and helpful staff. Onboard videos informative. Great trip got what we expected ev…
Worth a look
Interesting kitchen area and a lovely outdoor area with a great vintage car. Friendly volunteers giving a great ed…
Didn't really see a whole lot
Our full day, small group tour of Christchurch began in Akaroa and was given by Ian. It took us about an hour and …
Giants House must see
We walked to the meeting spot once off the ship and boarded a small van. The van held about 15 people. We drove u…
Waste of a Day
Although the bus left on time and we were aware of the travel time to Christchurch, we didn’t expect to have only …
Akaroa & Surrounds
We were met ashore in Akaroa with a friendly welcome and to our surprise we were upgraded and we got to go to Chris…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,715 travelers!
from $174.98* $218.72
Popular: Booked by 1,289 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland
- North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland price starts from $1,051.04. Discover and book North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book North Island Four-Day Highlights Tour from Auckland on Tripadvisor